Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
lets find out this ntr tag :KEK: , ur the one who got ntred or ur the one ntring :KEK:

Radu

May 21, 2017
wtf i,m not playing this if i wanted graphic violence and ntr i can go to my dad he know,s how to beat me and kill me with deppresion ....

• Wow
Reactions: Agent Abide

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
seems pretty promising, i don't think the brutal stuff is necessarily a turn off as long as it's more of a player choice thing.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
seems pretty promising, i don't think the brutal stuff is necessarily a turn off as long as it's more of a player choice thing.
Personally, if the scenes stayed as they appear (with the violence they seem to have), but there is an option to avoid doing them and go romantic route with the LIs, I would find the game very interesting. Having a bunch of scenes (flasbacks) that, in my case, just serve to remind me that the MC was a scumbag of a person and that the world really didn't lose anything when he was killed doesn't appeal to me at all.

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
No linux release, why?
Maximum length for MC name is too short.
>you can visit my patreon: link in plaintext
Usually developers put this link in the main menu. And that way it's clickable :\
Errors:
ScriptError: could not find label 'earlyhospital'. # When click on this in the map.
(and a lot more..)

Conclusion:
Well, concept not entirely bad, but the game too buggy and low-quality right now.

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I thought I'd get to be some pyscho school rapist, but I ended up quitting after he saved the two girls. Can anyone tell me if he actually does get to rape anyone? I would love to know.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Why must a Wholesome and vanilla story when There is more high quality one... The WhoreSome Chocolate story...:cool:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I thought I'd get to be some pyscho school rapist, but I ended up quitting after he saved the two girls. Can anyone tell me if he actually does get to rape anyone? I would love to know.
Actually, as far as I've read, the idea is that he did the rapes before, and this has led him to be killed (that and more, like drug dealing), so he decides to change and make new choices, which they are, as far as I know, to avoid the rapes and all the bad deeds he did in his previous life. All the rape and murder scenes are flashbacks from what I've read.

Personally I think the story would be more interesting being able to choose if you want the MC to follow the path of the rapist and the bad (morally) decisions, or he wants to avoid the rapes and follow a more "good" path.

Reactions: TankH04

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Actually, as far as I've read, the idea is that he did the rapes before, and this has led him to be killed (that and more, like drug dealing), so he decides to change and make new choices, which they are, as far as I know, to avoid the rapes and all the bad deeds he did in his previous life. All the rape and murder scenes are flashbacks from what I've read.

Personally I think the story would be more interesting being able to choose if you want the MC to follow the path of the rapist and the bad (morally) decisions, or he wants to avoid the rapes and follow a more "good" path.
Then the whole premise of an MC having a second chance at life would be meaningless if he was going to make the same bad choices from his previous life, and end up being dead again. Even if he prevented his own death, he might just get killed later from someone else.

Might as well create story how MC become boss of mafia and did all those bad deeds and he dies in the end.

Reactions: Agent Abide

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Then the whole premise of an MC having a second chance at life would be meaningless if he was going to make the same bad choices from his previous life, and end up being dead again. Even if he prevented his own death, he might just get killed later from someone else.

Might as well create story how MC become boss of mafia and did all those bad deeds and he dies in the end.
It's not uncommon for people to make the same mistakes over and over again.

In any case, if the game is going to continually remind me that the MC was a scumbag person by showing me how he raped and killed the LIs, my interest will be nil. The only thing this can do is 1) prevent that I want that the MC has a romance with the LIs (in fact all kind of sex) and prefer that he dies alone and miserable as the jerk that he was. 2) convinced me that killing him has somewhat improved the game world. 3) prefer the game to focus on how the MC murders all the assholes who helped him rape and kill during those years.

I'm not sure if this was what the Dev was looking to achieve. That the MC is a rapist and murderer doesn't excite me, although if in the game it's something he did in "another life" I can tolerate it, as long as I don't have to watch the scenes where the MC did those things (in fact I don't have any intention to play the game, at least until we can avoid seeing the flashbacks).

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
OK now I am confused.
I thought we would be able to play as an asshole or alternatively choose a good path.

@Meowthecat
Could please clarify what the game is/will be about? Can we decide how to play or are we forced to be good?
Thanks in advance for the answer!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
OK now I am confused.
I thought we would be able to play as an asshole or alternatively choose a good path.

@Meowthecat
Could please clarify what the game is/will be about? Can we decide how to play or are we forced to be good?
Thanks in advance for the answer!
If I'm not mistaken, the argument goes something like this:

The MC is betrayed and killed after a life dedicated to crime (rapes, drug dealing, murders, etc). But he is resurrected (or whatever) in his high school years, so he decides to change his destiny and dedicate himself to being good.

The violent scenes, with rapes and murders are memories of his past. I think basically he remembers what he did to the LIs (raped them and sometimes killed them afterward) and instead of repeating it he saves them.

Reactions: darkdepths

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, the argument goes something like this:

The MC is betrayed and killed after a life dedicated to crime (rapes, drug dealing, murders, etc). But he is resurrected (or whatever) in his high school years, so he decides to change his destiny and dedicate himself to being good.

The violent scenes, with rapes and murders are memories of his past. I think basically he remembers what he did to the LIs (raped them and sometimes killed them afterward) and instead of repeating it he saves them.
Thanks for the answer, than this game is unfortunately not for me. I looked forward to play an evil guy and not to be the knight in shining armour.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the answer, than this game is unfortunately not for me. I looked forward to play an evil guy and not to be the knight in shining armour.
Actually I like to go the romantic route, even if the MC is a jerk to other people I want the route with the LIs to be romantic. Of course that excludes raping and murdering them (and also raping other girls, I don't like that). It's actually much more rewarding when you play a game where you're the one who chooses not to do all those bad things.

Meowthecat

Feb 6, 2018
i hate spoiling but there is a choice
where you are going to join her again but after that it will be in develop scene cause i havent finish it. it is a part where you took the exam instead of mike

if mike took the exam you wont get it
but it is still in develop after that bdsm
but dont worry im working on fixing and adding another route for those who dont want hard scene . and will also adding scene for you to not be confused about the story
im also changing the story a bit to clarify

at first i wanted to drop the story one by one for every mission yoj progress
but it seems like everyone want story
so id like to add more into it
thank you for taking interest in my game even it is not 10% done

Reactions: AbsoluteWhite

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i hate spoiling but there is a choice
where you are going to join her again but after that it will be in develop scene cause i havent finish it. it is a part where you took the exam instead of mike

if mike took the exam you wont get it
but it is still in develop after that bdsm
but dont worry im working on fixing and adding another route for those who dont want hard scene . and will also adding scene for you to not be confused about the story
im also changing the story a bit to clarify

at first i wanted to drop the story one by one for every mission yoj progress
but it seems like everyone want story
so id like to add more into it
thank you for taking interest in my game even it is not 10% done
Is it going to continue to be mandatory to see the memories of the rapes that the MC did in his past life?