Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
id probably edit it soon once i updated it
i just like some of your reaction and opinion
the game was at version 0.1 im just thinking if i should continue the game

the game is about a Guy (Boss mafia) went back time after dying . its up to you guys if you want to be good or bad
the game has sex and romance mode but unfortunately im just currently testing it .
I hardly saw any options in the game, good if there will be a choice of being bad and good. I personally came for the femdom tag. But if the story is good, I'll play it. The content seems to be low right now and the game closed 1-2 times by itself needs a bug fix. I wish you success

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
Honestly dude, don't change your game because a few weak stomachs. Make your game as sick and twisted as you want. You'll scratch someones itch, games that break boundaries are rare these days. Just make a branching path that's actually "Wholesome" and a "Dark Path" there are other games on here that are like that.

The only problem is. Patreon is hard on "Rape/Gore" genre. There are other payment sites you can look into though.

Good luck.

legacywarrior62

May 31, 2018
So my review of whats available and not buggy. The game has an interesting set up and explores an area most indie VN don't touch. The whole mafia, rape, murder, brutal, etc I don't really mind. I think it actually helps set the game apart from other Koitatsu games. It definitely peeked my interest and has me keeping an eye on the project. It'll be interesting to see if theres branching paths or the MC goes the ant-hero route. A good guy whose willing to do so much shady shit.

Now for the downside first is the grammar, god is it bad. I'm gonna assume English isn't your first language. Cause almost all the sentences don't start with a Capital. Then it has an awkward flow for most of them. Also when it ask you to continue the story it just kicks you out to the map. While not a big issue since the game started and you're just learning but the UI feels boring and really bland it gets the job done but it feels like its hacked together at a last minute thing.

All together I am interested in the game, but it does feel like it needs more polishing.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yes that was the feature
theres actually one if you talk to yuna and rose
thats why i made the story brutal so player will be driven to mad so they will overshadow the romance stuff
If there is romance, I will choose that option without hesitation. If that means I don't have any sex scenes in my game, so be it.

In any case, with everything said about flashbacks, I think I'm going to pass. Unless I have the option to not to see them, the game isn't going to interest me at all. In the end, for me, knowing which LIs the MC raped, murdered, etc. isn't going to stop me from pursuing a romantic path with them, all it will do is make me dislike the MC and further persuade me to take the romantic path.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I've encountered two bugs:
1. The girl in pain in the train (infinite loop)
2. "Talk to Mike to prepare for exam" -> "Let's proceed" -> yes. It doesn't do anything. I'm stuck.

Reactions: MD27 and Strikerz

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I'm all for aggressive sex (sometimes) but this way over the top... can we just fuck cute girls instead of murdering them? I just don't get the logic...

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
I got to the same point as others where you can click "yes" to proceed over and over and it does nothing. From the preview images (assuming they are actually in game) I assume I am missing at least one or two major scenes.

You really shouldn't listen to everyone who comes to a game thread and complains about not liking genres involved. It doesn't matter what tags a game has someone will take issue with it. As much as the term is overused it really is accurate to say you can't please everyone. In this case with the previews it was more than a little obvious the game was going to be dark and twisted.

Sure you would reach a wider player base listening to what a majority of people want but if everyone did that all the games would follow the same plot and have the same tags. If you go that route then you have no way of standing out and have to somehow get people to want to support your game over the hundred other games that are similar. Instead you might find it easier to be successful by making a game that caters to a smaller base but also gives those people something they don't get much of. Either way it might take a very long time if ever to get a lot of support behind your game. So what you really should do is make the game you want to make and will enjoy enough to continue making.

That all being said the game needs a lot of improvements. Especially with the sandbox and dialogue. Hard to impress many people these days with 720p (or whatever it is) resolution too.

Reactions: darkdepths

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The only way a story like this works if if you died in the beginning and you found yourself back in time working to stop what happened.. to save them.. otherwise I would not touch this type of story at all.. too dark and disturbing for me.

mashiro010102

Oct 10, 2020
Great story bro ngl I'm kinda disappointed that I got baited (didn't get too see a scene being dominated by a women)hahaha. But still I do agree the game is brutal that my soft heart feels bad seeing every scene, but ehh I've played many brutal games more than this like finishing BLACKSOULS like damn why the heck is ending C has to be like that so yeah. anyway great story im interested good luck on your work. I guess my only tip is less blood and take the game slowly just like others say the story is the one that shine in your game.