3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Iirc you get that scene by failing to pay the debt in time.
Sweet...thanks! i got the save file a couple posts back, the scene was in there...but its a little hard to fail paying the debt back, especially if you want to unlock the different job scenes.

NickyNick

Jun 9, 2017
How can i increase their lust ?
The normal way is keep doing jobs until it raises, I was able to get to 4 hearts this way and its enough to unlock everything. Otherwise at night there is an event near the maid job that you can repeat over and over that will also raise lust for both girls. just walk into the stars and repeat. Popularity seems to do nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punkreas

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
how to get new game plus? i cleared the game but it doesnt offer me any new game plus... also, how do i get inside the fence? thanks in advance!

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, but that's generally only the start. It's often a case of "here's the minor blackmail thing, do X". Then since X is a worse thing, they use that as the blackmail material. Then the next thing, exc. It's only when it's poorly done that it jumps from panty shot to full sexual slavery.

And a lot of people do things like that and get stuck in a loop of doing more and more extreme things to hide the minor initial thing, when the consequences of the first thing they're hiding would be tiny.
Well what can you do, there is no breaking out of that circle. The only thing you can hope for is that the guy falls in love with you and lets you out of it.

KurtzOne

Apr 9, 2019
wow cant believe this is from the same dev who make material girl
what can i say i think it's worst than the previous one
You have 2 girls this time but only 21 scene?
"Virgin" while most of the time this two agree to do something lewd.
nah

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, this is an utterly meh game. It's literally a CG collection with some extra steps. The various work-places and events basically have no impact on one another. The Devs even made it stupid easy with that one guy next to the maid shop.

Also, hilariously, you can pay off the debt just by doing Secretary work with Nanami, and not working with Marina at all. As long as you avoid all other events, you can keep the lustfulness of both girls at zero. Dunno if that's worth doing after all.

I've seen people here mentioning NG+ and that fenced area, but I have yet to figure out how to access either of these things. Not that it matters since scenes are stored in the global file, so it doesn't matter if multiple playthroughs are connected or not.

All in all, lame.

The only thing going for it is that the art-style is nice and the girls are hot. Not a completely terrible way to waste a couple of hours, but a total skip if there's anything even marginally better available.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Same thing here. I just used Cheat Engine, attached to the process and enabled the speedhack by a value of 2 and it started working normally.
Kind of a workaround
Now THAT'S a new one... lol
Some code must have gotten effed up, big time.
Though if it's only you two... (and I just skipped to a scene, where nothing was wrong with the audio...for now...) It *could* be a you-thing.

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
So to help her friend repaying her debt the two protagonists decided to bitchin' around and gain some money... yeah they are doing it for her friend and not for find an excuse to become full fledged bitches. I believe them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's bitchest job in Japan, work self for sex service to get a lot of money, it's gold digger new level.

Goyim95

Nov 1, 2017
Now THAT'S a new one... lol
Some code must have gotten effed up, big time.
Though if it's only you two... (and I just skipped to a scene, where nothing was wrong with the audio...for now...) It *could* be a you-thing.
Yeah probably, my setup isn't very straightforward, so its highly likely.

Pervert0024

Dec 14, 2018
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game
from 1.28 GB to 380 MB
Pixeldrain
have a nice one :sneaky:
I tried the compressed version but got a no audio problem, the game basically runs with no audio except some SE in few section of the game. The in-game option tweaked so it's not muted. Checked the audio folder and the files are there, any idea how to fix this?

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes