Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
1. You are either a troll or you are angry. Trolls do their shit to piss people off, not because they are pissed off. Angry trolls basically makes no sense. If Thrasher got angry after playing the game and then gave it a negative review, that is definitely not trolling. It's called "not liking a game."
2. Where do you get off just attacking people and calling them trolls, with the sole reason being they don't enjoy the game the way you do?

If you like free-roam and you think playing around for hours to get a few scenes that you would be able to read through in a regular vn in 20 minutes, that's great... for you.
Just because some of us don't like it to blindly stumble around and wait for some trigger that doesn't seem to be working half of the time and waste a shitload of time for very little content, it doesn't make us trolls.

I gave this game a fair chance, but when I can't even trigger shit following the walkthrough, then sorry, but that is bad gameplay for me.
You don't have to sugarcoat everything, just because a dev is new. If you excuse every mistake and all that is annoying in his game, just because he is new, what reason would he ever have to improve himself.
He has a patreon, so he wants to earn money with this, therefore his goal should be to satisfy the people who pay him.
Telling him everything is great won't help him with that.
(y) Very true, you really said what I wanted to say not just in this thread, but in a lot of the other threads too. Even though I have a lot of things to say I will leave it from here as I don't want to post off topics.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yea, i guess other members who are not trolls need to 5 vote to counter 1 votes of new all games, not because they are excellent, but to make sure they might reach it

this is what I see(in attachment)

also: Release Date: 2019-09-01
v0.3 <--- so how is that review not a troll review? not like she/he made 10 updates

I really hate cancel culture
You are clearly reading something different than I am. I already gave a screenshot of the review. IDK WTH you're seeing. The review (what I showed in my screenshot) isn't trolling. It isn't cancel culture. It's a negative review based on a negative experience. Sorry, but there's nothing wrong with having an opinion against something. Saying you think it's garbage doesn't amount to cancel culture. Trasher's review never called for a boycott or anything of ICGHub. You're free to fanboy on the developer's behalf, just as others are free to criticize what they dislike.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
1. You are either a troll or you are angry. Trolls do their shit to piss people off, not because they are pissed off. Angry trolls basically makes no sense. If Thrasher got angry after playing the game and then gave it a negative review, that is definitely not trolling. It's called "not liking a game."
2. Where do you get off just attacking people and calling them trolls, with the sole reason being they don't enjoy the game the way you do?

If you like free-roam and you think playing around for hours to get a few scenes that you would be able to read through in a regular vn in 20 minutes, that's great... for you.
Just because some of us don't like it to blindly stumble around and wait for some trigger that doesn't seem to be working half of the time and waste a shitload of time for very little content, it doesn't make us trolls.

I gave this game a fair chance, but when I can't even trigger shit following the walkthrough, then sorry, but that is bad gameplay for me.
You don't have to sugarcoat everything, just because a dev is new. If you excuse every mistake and all that is annoying in his game, just because he is new, what reason would he ever have to improve himself.
He has a patreon, so he wants to earn money with this, therefore his goal should be to satisfy the people who pay him.
Telling him everything is great won't help him with that.
Are you in kindergarden? "he called someone a troll so i will call him troll", you heard of the meme:
"guy 1: you are gay
guy 2; no you"
that what i took from that, it is like how snowflakes call the people who call them snowflakes for snowflakes :p, they have no imagination to think of anything else or so angry they cant think.
Trolls do more that to try to piss people off, I think you are mistaking flamers with trolls, they are two different instigators or you are from a younger generation that did not exist when we created the internet lingo, although troll is a newer word :p
Im not attacking you, you think a simple conversation or a discussion is an attack?
About free roaming for hours?? why? just follow the easy clues, i mean you don't need triple digit IQ for this game.
Maybe I can get the frustration if you sit with a dick in your hand and expecting something to happen "soon, soon, soon" and it never does(cus early release).
I personally HATE other free roam that have 0 clues, but not this game, I had no problem at all in reading the clues and I even used skip speed on many parts.

To be CLEAR....im NOT questioning your intelligence, im just saying for ME it was easy and I(again ME) don't understand how others have this problem.

So far the game is great, what did you hate? there are no crashes, models and graphics are cool, there are hand jobs and blowjobs in a game that just came out, just imagine in a year if he continue on this and don't get dissuaded by people who hate a game because they could not get the drugs?
No one is saying to sugar coat anything, but just let it be, there is absolute no reason in my book to try to kill a game with a 1* rating because they could not follow the clues in the game. There is a forum where you can ask instead of attacking.
I personally don't know how you can't follow the simple clues in the game, but maybe you unpacked the game wrong, overwrote files instead of new folder etc? I had 0 problem to get scenes to trigger, I just did what the clues told me, im using windows 10 pro if game is different on other OS(I dont see why it should, but wtf :p)

btw why do you play a game that you know have feature you dislike?? that is like I would play cuckold or futa games and then 1* review them because I did not like that.....I JUST DONT PLAY THEM, so why would you play a game which have free roam when you seem to love VN much more ? Why not just stay with VN then?

(y) Very true, you really said what I wanted to say not just in this thread, but in a lot of the other threads too. Even though I have a lot of things to say I will leave it from here as I don't want to post off topics.
Should not keep things bottled up, if you have something to say feel free to PM me, if you wanna curse/yell on me etc, feel free to do so, im 100% on free speech

You are clearly reading something different than I am. I already gave a screenshot of the review. IDK WTH you're seeing. The review (what I showed in my screenshot) isn't trolling. It isn't cancel culture. It's a negative review based on a negative experience. Sorry, but there's nothing wrong with having an opinion against something. Saying you think it's garbage doesn't amount to cancel culture. Trasher's review never called for a boycott or anything of ICGHub. You're free to fanboy on the developer's behalf, just as others are free to criticize what they dislike.
I showed you what I see using firefox and chrome browsers, I never checked with microsoft edge cus who use that :p
that was the screenshot i showed you.
So you are ok with me voting 1* on every game i dislike instead of just shift delete and ignore it?
I currently have 336 games in my "sex games" folder which is mostly from this site, 8-10 games from other sites before i found this one, but those games exist here as well.
That is 696 606 Files in 34 569 Folders in a total of 584 Gb....you really think i LOVE all these games?
No, im expecting the developers to make updates and improve the game as it is not a final product !
maybe 50 of these games a pure $#¤t, I might mention it in the forum thread, but I see no reason to down vote something unless it is completed or abandoned.
Did you watch dave chapells great stand up he have on netflix? it was awesome, he attacked everyone and got a 99% approval rating for the show, except for the butt hurt "professionals" reviewers that rated it 15% and calling for netflix to remove it, that is "cancel culture" down voting something because you dislike it and hope to kill it so other might not see/try it.
Down voting something like this game is to make it so others does not play it, hoping the developer gets less donators and finally give up and "goes away".......pretty harsh im my book and in perfect line with today's cancel culture.
You dont like something in 2019, go online and vote it to death :p
Why not write in the forum when you know the developer visit and read/write there? Why go straight to permanency?

but maybe you are right? maybe I should go through all those 300+ games one day and just start writing reviews on the games i disliked, like you said it would just be negative reviews.....It would have no cause and effect......right?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are you in kindergarden? "he called someone a troll so i will call him troll", you heard of the meme:
"guy 1: you are gay
guy 2; no you"
that what i took from that, it is like how snowflakes call the people who call them snowflakes for snowflakes :p, they have no imagination to think of anything else or so angry they cant think.
Trolls do more that to try to piss people off, I think you are mistaking flamers with trolls, they are two different instigators or you are from a younger generation that did not exist when we created the internet lingo, although troll is a newer word :p
Im not attacking you, you think a simple conversation or a discussion is an attack?
About free roaming for hours?? why? just follow the easy clues, i mean you don't need triple digit IQ for this game.
Maybe I can get the frustration if you sit with a dick in your hand and expecting something to happen "soon, soon, soon" and it never does(cus early release).
I personally HATE other free roam that have 0 clues, but not this game, I had no problem at all in reading the clues and I even used skip speed on many parts.

To be CLEAR....im NOT questioning your intelligence, im just saying for ME it was easy and I(again ME) don't understand how others have this problem.

So far the game is great, what did you hate? there are no crashes, models and graphics are cool, there are hand jobs and blowjobs in a game that just came out, just imagine in a year if he continue on this and don't get dissuaded by people who hate a game because they could not get the drugs?
No one is saying to sugar coat anything, but just let it be, there is absolute no reason in my book to try to kill a game with a 1* rating because they could not follow the clues in the game. There is a forum where you can ask instead of attacking.
I personally don't know how you can't follow the simple clues in the game, but maybe you unpacked the game wrong, overwrote files instead of new folder etc? I had 0 problem to get scenes to trigger, I just did what the clues told me, im using windows 10 pro if game is different on other OS(I dont see why it should, but wtf :p)

btw why do you play a game that you know have feature you dislike?? that is like I would play cuckold or futa games and then 1* review them because I did not like that.....I JUST DONT PLAY THEM, so why would you play a game which have free roam when you seem to love VN much more ? Why not just stay with VN then?

Should not keep things bottled up, if you have something to say feel free to PM me, if you wanna curse/yell on me etc, feel free to do so, im 100% on free speech

I showed you what I see using firefox and chrome browsers, I never checked with microsoft edge cus who use that :p
that was the screenshot i showed you.
So you are ok with me voting 1* on every game i dislike instead of just shift delete and ignore it?
I currently have 336 games in my "sex games" folder which is mostly from this site, 8-10 games from other sites before i found this one, but those games exist here as well.
That is 696 606 Files in 34 569 Folders in a total of 584 Gb....you really think i LOVE all these games?
No, im expecting the developers to make updates and improve the game as it is not a final product !
maybe 50 of these games a pure $#¤t, I might mention it in the forum thread, but I see no reason to down vote something unless it is completed or abandoned.
Did you watch dave chapells great stand up he have on netflix? it was awesome, he attacked everyone and got a 99% approval rating for the show, except for the butt hurt "professionals" reviewers that rated it 15% and calling for netflix to remove it, that is "cancel culture" down voting something because you dislike it and hope to kill it so other might not see/try it.
Down voting something like this game is to make it so others does not play it, hoping the developer gets less donators and finally give up and "goes away".......pretty harsh im my book and in perfect line with today's cancel culture.
You dont like something in 2019, go online and vote it to death :p
Why not write in the forum when you know the developer visit and read/write there? Why go straight to permanency?

but maybe you are right? maybe I should go through all those 300+ games one day and just start writing reviews on the games i disliked, like you said it would just be negative reviews.....It would have no cause and effect......right?
Holy hell. Verbose much? Yes, I'm 100% fine with you 1-starring every game you dislike. I don't think anyone should prevent you from expressing your opinion. Have fun entering 336 1-star reviews.

Giving a 1-star review is not what you're making it out to be. Have you ever seen a bad film? Did you tell your friends you thought it was bad and why? Is that then the equivalent of trying to shut the filmmakers down and trying to make sure the film gets removed? No, it's not. There's a huge difference between saying you really hated something and giving it a bad score and taking actions to actively get something banned / removed. You're drawing a false equivalence: The former is expressing an opinion; the latter is cancel culture.

FYI, I actually didn't have a problem with the game and enjoyed it somewhat. I still don't have a problem with the 1-star review.

Last edited:

Ghaling

Oct 5, 2018
I got. Confused when i follow the walkthrough. I get stuck when i ask alex(rock) for bill can join party. Theres no option for ask bill. Just drug and no option for back. And i get stuck when i went to mr union house for fix the computer. There's no option for thrid floor just option second floor and cannot do anything. Please give me the walkthrough for all event and quest. I'm playing at android.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Holy hell. Verbose much? Yes, I'm 100% fine with you 1-starring every game you dislike. I don't think anyone should prevent you from expressing your opinion. Have fun entering 336 1-star reviews.

Giving a 1-star review is not what you're making it out to be. Have you ever seen a bad film? Did you tell your friends you thought it was bad and why? Is that then the equivalent of trying to shut the filmmakers down and trying to make sure the film gets removed? No, it's not. There's a huge difference between saying you really hated something and giving it a bad score and taking actions to actively get something banned / removed. You're drawing a false equivalence: The former is expressing an opinion; the latter is cancel culture.

FYI, I actually didn't have a problem with the game and enjoyed it somewhat. I still don't have a problem with the 1-star review.
verbose? yea it happens :p
have had many people just leave because they would have no answers or just did not want to listen, sometimes it is funny, sometimes it is annoying and depressing like how when you are trying to have an intellectual debate and the other side just walks off :p
I will try to be short :)
"taste is like the butt, its divided" (not sure that works in english?) :eek:

btw you should try it next time jehovah witness knock on your door, debate them, no insult or stuff like that, just debate them and point out their failure or logical flaws....they have not knocked at my door for 5 years after our last talk :eek:

I got. Confused when i follow the walkthrough. I get stuck when i ask alex(rock) for bill can join party. Theres no option for ask bill. Just drug and no option for back. And i get stuck when i went to mr union house for fix the computer. There's no option for thrid floor just option second floor and cannot do anything. Please give me the walkthrough for all event and quest. I'm playing at android.
what does the note say you should do?
if you cant do one thing then try something else and it might unlock the thing you were trying to do

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ghaling

Oct 5, 2018
What does the note say you should do?
if you cant do one thing then try something else and it might unlock the thing you were trying to do
[/QUOTE]

I can't complete this quest. I follow the walkthrough at the first page. But nothing option chose for the same choose.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 354024

Overview:
This game is about a guy who has a normal middle-class life at school and beyond, but gets into different situations and tries to solve them. A lot of girls and milfs drive him crazy and especially strange neighbour girl.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-02
Release Date: 2019-09-01
Developer: ICG hub
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - -
Mac: - -

Extras:

View attachment 374021 View attachment 374022 View attachment 374023 View attachment 374024 View attachment 374025 View attachment 374026 View attachment 374027
Sex note where is the garage

Sendpuzzles

Sep 24, 2018
I cant get back automatically after clicking on drugs button, its looping no back button and I'm also not able to find drugs
I'm playing on android
Screenshot_20190910-084013_Schooling v03.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I cant get back automatically after clicking on drugs button, its looping no back button and I'm also not able to find drugs
I'm playing on android
View attachment 396799
I believe there should be a *Back* button as well. If that's missing, that's a problem. You might try to hit the Android BackArrow.png button (on the bottom of your phone, not in the game itself). Idk what that will do, though.

Last edited:

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
Its the first release of this free game why dont you give the dev a fucking break and stop being such entitled pricks about it. Yea theres mistake in 0.1's get over it. The way you guys are acting is why a lot of devs give up on projects. I find this release pretty darn fun and enjoy it . We dont need your toxicity here.
THAT'S RIGHT AND BEING A ,03 BASICALLY A ALPHA THERE GOING TO BE MISTAKES NO WONDER WHY SO MANY OF THESE PROJECTS GET ABANDONED

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
- Another Incest generator game
- Map is too big and not user friendly (make it smaller like Mythic manor to fit one screen)
- Story (I dont like games where you wake up in the morning and someone trips over a shoe and lands on your cock)
- Stop asking people about drugs
- "Quests" are kinda stupid

+ Lewd scences are OK
+ Renders are OK
+ I like idea (optional) of cucking someone

I think this game has good potential but dev needs to step up..

Reactions: Jeancul

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 354024

Overview:
This game is about a guy who has a normal middle-class life at school and beyond, but gets into different situations and tries to solve them. A lot of girls and milfs drive him crazy and especially strange neighbour girl.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-26
Release Date: 2019-09-25
Developer: ICG hub
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Extras: -

View attachment 374021 View attachment 374022 View attachment 374023 View attachment 374024 View attachment 374025 View attachment 374026 View attachment 374027
Links MEGA is dead...o_O

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
did you all have to restart?
No I did not have to restart. However you will get an error screen when you complete any quests you had opened in a previous version of the game. This is because quests have now been elaborated on further in the quest list in this version.
You can "Ignore" when these errors appear and continue playing the game however the quest will then remain open indefinitely unless you manually close it using the console.

To do this first you want to pay attention to what quest you just finished that caused the error, then simply open up the quest list and find the old quest description that corresponds to it. Write it down or memorize it.

Next open the console (Shift + O) and type this:
$ quests_list.remove("TYPE THE QUEST TEXT EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN THE QUEST LIST HERE")

So for example the quest that said "Visit Ms. Union at morning. (next version)"
It would cause an error when you finish it because it is now looking for "Visit neighbour's house the next day")

So you would open the console and type:
$ quests_list.remove("Visit Ms. Union at morning. (next version)")

Be very careful as it is case, space, and punctuation sensitive, so if you miss a capital or period it will spit out an error at you and not remove the quest from the list.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
What does the note say you should do?
I can't complete this quest. I follow the walkthrough at the first page. But nothing option chose for the same choose.
[/QUOTE]
Kinda weird that I have to do another quest to continue the quest I was just on another game that implemented that and fail so miserably that they abandoned the project and someone else decided they would rework the game to make multiple quest that rely on each other to complete work rings a bell yet "Bastard Girls"

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Perhaps this has been mentioned before, but doesn't Bill look like Bobby from King of the Hill. Maybe it's just me.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes