sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Usually, you drop it in either the main folder of the game or in the folder actually called game. Does it not say in any notes?
The file when decompressed gets you a folder named ICP4 or something, this one in turn contains a folder named "game" in it which if replaced the actual game folder gives error on launching the game

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The file when decompressed gets you a folder named ICP4 or something, this one in turn contains a folder named "game" in it which if replaced the actual game folder gives error on launching the game
So, once decompressed, you copied the contents of \ICP4\game into \Schooling\game and get an error?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Mom's Office:
Orignal:
loc_4.png
My Pic:
loc.png
You need to use Unren first to unpack Image Map in the game.
HERE: Read the Instruction's how you do...
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Put the pic here.
Schooling V0.4 ICG hub\game\images\mom_work\in
First Rename loc to loc_1, after that put in my pic....
Here you have were a rename Landlady to Mom & Roommate to Sis. Make an backup to be safe is something crash... This goes in Game Map.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Walkthrough v0.3 -
WINDOWS/LINUX version -
MAC version -

The current status of the 0.5:
Rendering ~0%.
Dialogs ~10%
Scripting ~0%

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Walkthrough v0.3 -
WINDOWS/LINUX version -
MAC version -

The current status of the 0.5:
Rendering ~0%.
Dialogs ~10%
Scripting ~0%
Is v0.4 no longer any good? Why are we reverting back a version?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have the planned 0.5 and the public 0.3 linked on devs' page.
The current 0.4 we got here, so Game On!!!

"
Hi everyone, currently I'm working on a game "Schooling":
This is an adult's free roam game with sex scenes.

Current version for patrons - v 0.4 - "

Mar 11, 2019
Have you copied, not replaced, the contents across? (See the response from sabu6 that I quoted above.)
the errors i was getting were about how things were already being named in both the .rpy and the .rpyc that was auto generated...so i deleted the .rpyc but got the same error, so i deleted the main .rpy from the patch after the .rpyc were generated and it worked again.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the errors i was getting were about how things were already being named in both the .rpy and the .rpyc that was auto generated...so i deleted the .rpyc but got the same error, so i deleted the main .rpy from the patch after the .rpyc were generated and it worked again.
That sounds right. The .rpyc files are, as you say, automatically generated (viz., when you start a game for the first time). When you drag the game folder across — say, into C:\Games\Schooling\ — you first want to say Yes to merging the folders. After that, whenever it asks whether you want to copy and replace files, say you want to ignore the file (i.e., don't copy it if there already is a file called that, in other words).

I don't know Ren'Py really (so I'm not sure), but it's very possible copying an .rpyc file generally will result in an error. Since this is generated for you, it's possible this is specific to your particular copy of the game, in which case another copy wouldn't work. But this is all guesswork on my part, since I haven't ever programmed in the Ren'Py engine.

In any case, you typically don't have to delete the original .rpyc file, but I am definitely glad it worked out for you.

Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
wE LL ... THEN .. HERE IS THE THING .. THOUGH ... That is the game right there ::
MC gets into different situations and tries to solve them.
A lot of bombshells drive him crazy and especially that strange neighbor girl

The whole game is the illustration of how MC stumbles and fails to solve them problems with comedic + yummy effects that makes this game fun to play!

Game On!!!

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes