Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nope .. need 3 4 the abandon tag .. also ... dev moving sloooOOowly so ... no rush.

The current status of the 0.5:
Rendering ~25%.
Dialogs ~50%
Scripting ~0%

1573642008496.png

November 7th -> Status Update of v0.5

Hello guys!
I was really busy with my main job. That's why I didn't have time on the game.
I started working on the game and I think it's gonna be a big update.
The next Update as always will be at the end of the month.
Right now, I am working on "Lee's House" and improving some other houses.
Hope for understanding and thanks for your patience.
ICG hub.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ICGhub maybe a little tip for you.I have done this before i wrote you here.So you didn´t need to do this.After you post your new version click on the report button on that and wrote a text like that you have post the new version or something like that.So becomes the mods a message and know then that else when you didn´t do this it could happen that they didn´t will see your post ;)

Reactions: ICGhub

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
ICGhub i asked you a long time ago if this was going to have ntr, you said it will have ntr avoidable but the ntr will still happen so not really avoidable then or i misunderstood your bad english?

ntr avoidable = the ntr never happens
ntr with skip option = the ntr happen but you can skip it (you dont see it but it happens)

which of this 2 you mean? im willing to give it a try now since it seems to have some content.

Last edited:

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly untested, but cause's no errors so that's something. Not fully checked but the quest list thing says "check sister's laptop" rather than "check roommates laptop" so I assume it works.
It mostly works... Only issue is that the sister also referred to you as her roommate a couple times, so because of the blanket replace she now refers to you as her sister. Only way to fix that would be manually replacing those instances in the sis_quest_1.rpy file.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Mostly untested, but cause's no errors so that's something. Not fully checked but the quest list thing says "check sister's laptop" rather than "check roommates laptop" so I assume it works.
It does, but it replaces every "housemate' or whatever with sister.
So your sister will call you "sister" instead of "brother". But it seems fine for the rest.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes