Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
got it now.

Need to click the teacher in the morning, visit the fat friend at a spesific time of day and visit lee's house at some point in the day.

As usual a very short update.
Engrish is back with a vengence, and scenes sometimes come out of nowhere with characters suddenly jumping to differnet scenes than just before.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a patch? Even if it isn't an incest patch, PLEASE don't put "hey landlady" in your game unless there's a way to get rid of it. Nobody calls anybody that. Give her an actual name, it makes the game unenjoyable and hard to get into with stupid placeholder names like that.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There's game breaking errors in the dev save. If it'd old, remove from OP

javac

May 19, 2017
Is there a patch? Even if it isn't an incest patch, PLEASE don't put "hey landlady" in your game unless there's a way to get rid of it. Nobody calls anybody that. Give her an actual name, it makes the game unenjoyable and hard to get into with stupid placeholder names like that.
+1 for a patch

Reactions: michel.gellar7

Ricochet-avn

Jun 8, 2017
Here's my compressed version
Schooling [v0.6] [ICG hub]
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas
Original Size[423MB] | Compressed version [125.7 MB ]

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
calling everyone by their relation instead of by name is super normal, for instance my roommate does the same thing "Hey roommate, lets netflix and chill!" pff netflix hasn't had a decent release in ages, she can watch that herself! :cautious:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
How i trigger my teacher H-scenes? In the morning if I talk to the teacher there is just a BACK button and in the afternoon that slut is gone. She is no longer at school this afternoon.

Then another problem. I somehow managed screws up this task. It can no longer be done or erased from the list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
+1 for a patch
seriously though is there a patch or something i need to download for this?
it exist 2 incest patch.One is from me.Here is the post from that.There is written 0.5 but it it should work with the new version too.And 5000fivethousand had post 1 too. His patch replace only the words like roomate but this patch had the problem with some sentence

Reactions: ltpika

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
it exist 2 incest patch.One is from me.Here is the post from that.There is written 0.5 but it it should work with the new version too.And 5000fivethousand had post 1 too. His patch replace only the words like roomate but this patch had the problem with some sentence
that patch should probably be linked in the op

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
that patch should probably be linked in the op
My problem why i don´t ask a mod for that is actualy 2 reasons.The first is that the patch must be updatet when content comes for the mother and sister and i can´t say when i have time to do this.And the second reason is that i ask normaly the dev before i post a incest patch for his permission that is ok for him or not and i forgot about it this time.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the bug is still there
Visit ms Union in the morning(next version)

said that through several versions now :p
u only get the same jerk off on her back scene and there is no progression for a new quests as it keep saying next version

edit:
tried to use this for something else, but did not work, did i do something wrong or not possible?
[u'Landlady'].name = 'mom' and ['Landlady'].name = 'mom'
if u write mom it say Character : u'Landlady'

• Angry
Reactions: botc76
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes