eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018
Hello everyone, i have managed to "patch" this classic game with
- Most up to date subtitles
- Fixed d3d9
- Dgvoodo to help it run as best as possible on modern systems

I tested this game on Laptop GTX 1050ti + i7 7700hq , your experience might vary

Run the game with School Mate 2.exe

If you wanna tweak the game performance try with dgvoodo first then the game "advance" settings

Download

Last edited:

lsjlsj0130

Oct 17, 2022
View attachment 767764

Overview:
School Mate 2 is marketed as a sequel to the School Mate game, both produced by the Japanese company Illusion and released for the PC on June 25, 2010. This is an eroge based on a story line divided into 19 chapters which, when successfully finished, unlocks the free play mode. In addition, new elements such as expression of liquid and hair by physics operation are packed. Of course the cuteness like an animated character also powers up! Please enjoy “real time 3D animated shader” with ” Sukuu Mu 2″ and “rich etch with easy operation”!​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-10
Release Date: 2010-06-25
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
/!\ Read the installation section
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 767771 View attachment 767772 View attachment 767773 View attachment 767774 View attachment 767775 View attachment 767776 View attachment 767777
oh yeah

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I don't understand anything. Everything is in Japanese or Russian...
That means you didn´t install the HF patch which adds the translation, here is an instruction for installation: (it is linked at the start of the thread btw)

Also does anyone know if there is a patch that allows you to alt-tab out of the game without breaking it? Also is there a way to manually save?

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
can the download links besides pixel drain get fixed? those download links don't work. Besides the pixel drain ownload link sucks since the speed for it is being slowed down by the website...

Allen_004

Apr 19, 2021
That means you didn´t install the HF patch which adds the translation, here is an instruction for installation: (it is linked at the start of the thread btw)

Also does anyone know if there is a patch that allows you to alt-tab out of the game without breaking it? Also is there a way to manually save?
He is talking about the file, not the game. After you extract the zip file everything is in russian or japanese.

Reactions: Kamanberu

Yukiho

Nov 25, 2019
I like the chara design of this game, it's a shame he didn't continue with the same chara design after the 1st Artificial Academy.
I tried to make the same characters in Koikatsu ...
It doesn't give the same result
Then I had a lot of fun on the Digital Mate.
OK, I did a lot of lesbian scenes, and Asagi was the futanari.
It's a shame that the mods that were available on Hongfire have disappeared.

kukubaba

Aug 17, 2023
Is there a mod manager for Schoolmate2, so we don't have to edit the pp files? Anyway I made a quick test mod, pink nail texture.

Last edited:

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
if the english patch isn't pre-installed you can find a link to the HF patch in the game's anime-sharing wiki page which patches it to english, I'd be more worried about the game's perfomance issues on modern hardware though

Oblastbynorth kharza if you have the file or link post it

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
- Fixed d3d9

I tested this game on Laptop GTX 1050ti + i7 7700hq , your experience might vary

If you wanna tweak the game performance try with dgvoodo first then the game "advance" settings

Download

Mega
eddieleon7pc will test

46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
- Fixed d3d9

Download

Mega
Question: How do I make the game look with anime-like lines? :unsure: ....??

I haven't been able to make it look like those anime lines.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes