VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
So what's the gameplay like?

well after going through all the trouble. and the 3gb file + its not worth it.

its essentially like watching 2 manniquines bang bodies together while you move the camera.

and thats at like 4 fps. just besure you delete the dx file or else its literally unplayable.

Lawli_As_F

Nov 29, 2017
Here are some easy to follow instructions if you are dumbass like me, find the "Образ игры [Main Game]" folder and either extract the the iso or mount it either way find the folder called "setup" inside the installation folder and open "ILLUSION すくぅ~るメイト2" thats how you install the game and remember to change the default installation path and change the folder name don't leave it on japanese.

Now lets go back to the folders in russian and find the folder "Вспомогательные" open School Mate 2 HF Patch and thats pretty much it, just next next, since it finds were your installed the game automatically even if you change the installation path i tested it, fucking installation has anti-dumbass measures, and thats it.

Now that said anyone had any luck installing the "School Mate 2 Special 3P" dlc that is on the "Официальные патчи [Official Patch]"? since it crash and also fucks the base game and "school2_03_plus" and "school2_03_plus_fix" didn't fix it like i assume it says on the "установка School Mate 2 Special 3P" text, i also tried installing the base game and 3p dlc and then the HF patch since it has options for the 3p and it also didn't worked

We need ScrewThisNoise but he probably has his hand full with his other ILLUSION repacks
Based FGuy, thanks for helping an idiot like me figure this stuff out.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
welp, idk what to do now.... does anyone know if there's a video of a step by step guide of installing this game?

Zantification

Aug 28, 2019
Any example of the translation? The screenshots are all moonrunes. Machine Translation can really ruin a game.
I did much of the translation that was posted on HF back in the day. It was tough cause there's no written script like there is for CM3D2, so I had to do it all by ear. I certainly avoided using Engrish and it's far better than machine translation. I can post it here if anyone cares enough to use it. The HF patch version has the main story dialogue done but my updated version that was on HF but not on the patch fixes the mistranslations in the main story and does like 98% of the free-mode lines (which makes up the vast majority of the lines in the game.)

Jan 31, 2018
I did much of the translation that was posted on HF back in the day. It was tough cause there's no written script like there is for CM3D2, so I had to do it all by ear. I certainly avoided using Engrish and it's far better than machine translation. I can post it here if anyone cares enough to use it. The HF patch version has the main story dialogue done but my updated version that was on HF but not on the patch fixes the mistranslations in the main story and does like 98% of the free-mode lines (which makes up the vast majority of the lines in the game.)
Oh please do, alot of what makes this game good or not is in what the girl and sisters say.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Hello, I changed the d3d9.dll to the latest version to get an acceptable performance during the H-scenes but this seems to disable the subtitles I got when using the 2010 d3d9.dll. Anyone an idea how to get the subtitles with the new dll?
Thanks for any tips, this is really an interesting game bit difficult to grasp without text

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
what am I supposed to do during the "scene" ?? I mean they just stand there with the dude's cock out

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Hello, I changed the d3d9.dll to the latest version to get an acceptable performance during the H-scenes but this seems to disable the subtitles I got when using the 2010 d3d9.dll. Anyone an idea how to get the subtitles with the new dll?
Thanks for any tips, this is really an interesting game bit difficult to grasp without text
Hello, I found the solution with the fix for an other Illusion game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/real-play-final-illusion.3177/post-4384090

With that get both the subtitles an a good frame rate.

My only other problem is the horizontal control of the camera. Is there a way to change the height? I can move left and right and also zoom in but I am often stuck near the ceiling and only get the view from above

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Not a bad game, but we already have Artificial Academy 2 on F95; looks better, runs superb, and its only 1.5gb packed

What i would like to see is Sexy Beach Zero

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
ok, this does not work. i have yet to find a good copy of the game to make this work. i still have the last original hongfire patch (4.4.0.0) and the game will not play. my machine can play anything, BUT older illusion games. i am sad. i enjoyed the game.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes