Impaler

May 18, 2017
Actually I fixed the problem by deleting all dx9 dlls from the folder. Windows 10 can handle it fine with built-in DX9.
why is it so laggy during the H-scenes?
Does the above fix work for the quoted issue? Last time I tried playing an Illusion game it was unplayable due to the stuttering and performance issues despite specs being better than necessary.

Last edited:

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
After turning off bloom in launcher and opening game in window mode it works much better.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Ahh the nostalgia, my very first 3D hgame, I still remember it like it was yesterday. Wait a sec, I don't remember this hgame's translation to be MTL at the time. I'm sure the translation was made properly when I first played it.

Reactions: Andromaliuz

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Be careful with one thing, I remember when I installed it in my new PC that it was extremely slow despite my specs being 10 times what's needed to play on maximum. Turn out there is a directX9.dll or something like this that didn't work well with my video card NVidia. I needed to copy and paste this dll from another illusion game, more recent to make it work. I don't know if this version already has this, but keep in mind in case low FPS.
Thanks for the tip. I was wondering why this ran so terribly when AA2 ran fine.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
i remember playing this a long time ago and the performance was awful, is there a tested fix? does deleting the dx9 dlls fixes it?

Impaler

May 18, 2017
Also, the installation guide needs some updating. The file itself contains a ton of information from the ISO file, to saves, to mods, to translations. The guide only outlines what I'm assuming to be the installation of the normal startup .exe file with no mention of .ISOs or the mounting process, never mind modding and updating files.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I mean, I really enjoyed Koikatu, though I'm curious as to how good the MTL is in this game.
Not every Illusion game was MTLed, some during the HongFire days got a proper translation. I haven't played this one since before that site went down, so I forget if this was one of them. In fact, HongFire going down was probably part of what led to the overflow of MTLed Illusion games we have today since most translations outside of those by Illusion themselves come from Patreon. We all know what that means, though, to be fair, not all Patreon devs are that bad.

Wow... Haven't played this in ages. I don't think it was even translated the last time I snagged a copy.

I remember really liking it, but thinking it had fewer poses then @HomeMate did or maybe it was the way you could transition between poses that I missed. Can't recall, except that it was a fun and fap'able little game.
The HongFire community translated this back when it was relatively new, but yeah, it is more of the VN type Illusion puts out on occasion, so it does have less actual game content.

released 2010, updated 2020? someone tell me whats new about this. screenshots look really boring and arent telling much tbh
It's new because it wasn't on here, there doesn't have to be new content for a game to be added long after release. As far as the screenshots, I have to agree, not a good way to advertise what was actually pretty decent for its time.

uhh I don't think the installation is as simple as extract and run
This is not a repack, so no, it is more involved.

Be careful with one thing, I remember when I installed it in my new PC that it was extremely slow despite my specs being 10 times what's needed to play on maximum. Turn out there is a directX9.dll or something like this that didn't work well with my video card NVidia. I needed to copy and paste this dll from another illusion game, more recent to make it work. I don't know if this version already has this, but keep in mind in case low FPS.
Performs horribly, yet I can tolerate it just to see those old scenes again.
why is it so laggy during the H-scenes?
One of the first hentai games i've ever played and its super good for its time. Unfortunately there's seems to be some sort of performance issues on my end, not sure whether its OS or GPU problem but it runs horribly now
i remember playing this a long time ago and the performance was awful, is there a tested fix? does deleting the dx9 dlls fixes it?
Of course, this was while they were still using their own proprietary engine, which saying that did not play nice with Windows 10 after the Anniversary update is an understatement. Low FPS doesn't even begin to describe the headache. The only fix I found was to stick a d3d9.dll from before the Anniversary update into the game folder.

Reactions: kaizoman
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes