VN Ren'Py Abandoned Science Of Lust [Intro] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
abandoned?
Usually what happens when something is no longer being worked on.

As far as I know, now Tlaero is semi out of retirement for the time being, her and Mortze are working on another game with Keeley that carries on where Coming to Grips with Christine left off.

They also have the Elsaverse shorts in the works and Mortze has is Star Wars game which I think is multi part.

• Sad
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So... since they seem to be back in business, is there any chance this will be resuscitated?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
fat chance, they seem way more interested in all their other projects.
A damn shame. All their games look gorgeous but I'm not much into the sci-fi stuff, and the Elsaverse is also a bit too repetitive for me.
This one looked really good and the premise is interesting. They also created the most beautiful black female character I've seen.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So... since they seem to be back in business, is there any chance this will be resuscitated?
This one wasn't Tlaero, Mortze worked on this when she retired.

Now she's back they are working on other projects inbetween his solo Star Wars project.

Reactions: Aristos

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
This wasn't even a Mortze solo project. Another developer iksanabot wanted to try filling Tlareo's shoes to collaborate with Mortze. But after a while, he said real life got in the way and he'd make tons more money spending the time working on real life work, and so he's prioritizing that way. So it's been left for dead for months, just shy of being officially called so by the developers.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I'm pretty sure this is officially dead. It's not something I'm planning to work on, and Mortze will be kept busy with his SW games when he's not working with me. It was nice of Iksanabot to start this with Mortze, but that didn't work out in the end.

As for the most beautiful black character, Aristos, are you talking about Serena? She has 3 different sex scenes in Saving Chloe.

Tlaero

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
That's really sad. Would have liked to see where this would go.
Poor MC, he will never learn... ^^

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is officially dead. It's not something I'm planning to work on, and Mortze will be kept busy with his SW games when he's not working with me. It was nice of Iksanabot to start this with Mortze, but that didn't work out in the end.

As for the most beautiful black character, Aristos, are you talking about Serena? She has 3 different sex scenes in Saving Chloe.

Tlaero
I really appreciate your answer and your honesty.
In all truth, I never got to play Saving Chloe so I'll have to check it.
Thanks again!

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
I know. But it was before.
No Pandora 2, but a Star Wars 1... And soon episode 2... No complain. I juste wanted all because it was so good and promising.
Anyway, it's always a joy to play these great games.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So is it officially abandoned? I haven't been able to afford Patreon for a few months, so I haven't been keeping up. This game was seriously promising. Oh well. I love everything tlaero and mortze are doing right now. Maybe they could've done what they did with Getting to Know Christine. Unfortunately, it seems almost everyone forgot about this work of art, so no hope there.
This wasn't Tlaero, this was when Tlaero retired. Mortze worked with someone else on this and they have since gone on to work on different projects.

It just didn't work out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know, iksanabot, was it? Either way, it's unfortunate. I wonder what this means for mortze's other projects, like pandora. Does that mean that'll get abandoned as well(if it already isn't)? I'm going to return to Patreon next week, and that project was one of my favorites.
Pandora was already complete, people keep asking for a sequel but as it stands Pandora 2 isn't in the works.

As far as i'm aware he's working on his Star Wars project solo and doing projects with Tlaero between those.

Last I read, Tlaero wants to dip back into the Elsaverse so if I remember what she said correctly, the next will be Mortze' second Star Wars episode then they will do something together then back to his solo work.

As for Pandora 2, I don't know if he has plans for that in future but at a guess he probably will I just know he's more interested in his Star Wars project right now.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Going to leave some feedback here, just in case this gets revived, because it had some promise.

Starting with characters, I'd say more in-depth scenes are preferable instead of dumping a large amount of introductions in a short duration. Either of the the gym, library or coffee shop scenes can conceivably be moved to a different day, allowing us to expand upon specific characters or locations. The women are not defined beyond fitting in one of 2 categories - either lustful or reserved. There could be more variety in their personalities, but we don't get to explore it due to the big problem - the plot device which seems forced and completely overshadows everything else in the intro.

This might come off as a rant, but it's something all devs need to remember - putting the MC in (sexually) embarrassing situations does not constitute comedy. It's next to impossible to pull off well and to top it off - it doesn't fit within the established Elsaverse tone at all. As a trope it's been overused to an excruciating degree in other games already and only disconnects the player from the character, when developers should want the opposite. Some succeed despite this type of shit, but never because of it. Also if you're going for the giant-cock routine - don't.

Still, I do understand the erection is a story point, but it takes way too long to resolve, becoming incredibly repetitive by the end. It's also completely non-believable that the people MC meets are stupid enough to not notice his exact problem given the poses and faces he makes. The contrived desire to avoid public restrooms is also unexplained, since all that's required is a lockable stall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
This has nothing to do with Elsaverse.

Elsaverse is Tlaero's baby and she didn't work on this.
I'm aware Tlaero has nothing to do with this, but it's obviously set in the same universe, as indicated by the presence of Serena in addition to the location itself being Sangrive.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes