VN Ren'Py Abandoned Science Of Lust [Intro] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I just read this post, Iksanabot is great, and I appreciate the honesty, but I think that it might be difficult to keep Patrons with such a low update rate.
I think that Mortze should find a way to keep Patrons interested even if the game's updates are slowing down.
An idea could be doing short or semi-short stories where the girls from the Elsaverse explore their sexual fantasies, Elsa could make up a special dream for each of them, so nothing really compromise the canon, but still the Patrons have someting more to see than weeklyes.
It's quite difficult, for a Patreon page, to stay alive keeping such a slow pace, and that's a big shame because Tora Productions provided some of the best games out there, and Mortze is a glorious artist.

P.s. if I'm not a patron myself, and I'm not, that's because I'm short of money at the moment, but if there's a patron page I'd like to support, that's Tora's (and my deep respect for Tlaero plays an important part in this). But, as things are going at the moment, with nothing interesting on the page In months, I think it's not worth it. I hope that Mortze will prove me wrong, everybody knows that he has the talent and the chance to do it.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Ideally, Mortze should partner with a writer that can create at a similar pace as he is creating his art.

If he is also OK at slowing his own work to the pace of Iksanabot, then no biggie, but otherwise it is not really great collaboration, as it was supposed to be.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Ideally, Mortze should partner with a writer that can create at a similar pace as he is creating his art.

If he is also OK at slowing his own work to the pace of Iksanabot, then no biggie, but otherwise it is not really great collaboration, as it was supposed to be.
Actually Mortze isn't waiting on Iksanabot, he's creating a Star Wars game on his own. Everyone who has followed Tlearo and Mortze for a long time are well aware that Mortze is a huge SW fan, so it is no doubt a real passion project for him. I think we can expect the SW game to be released before SoL get much further into development.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I see that Tlaero is back to save the situation, I think this could be enough to keep Tora's patrons. I really hope so!
Another chance to give patrons more content, could be to re-release the top tiers contents only to all patrons / everyone.
There are a few short stories that only a few have seen, special pictures that only top patrons got, there is little to no difference from this and fresh and new content.

evr

Apr 9, 2018
supposedly yes, but they are working on a million different things at the same time so who knows.
ok thanks for letting me know ! I hope they will continue because I'm sure there's a lot of potential in it

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
wow this looks great, idk how i didn't find it untill now :)
the girls/renders are beautiful :love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
While I appreciate the extra effort for such animations, why is it a growing trend to show animation of a character walking while the background is static? I think it would be much better to use a single image. You firstly waste time with an animation that doesn't really show you anything a still wouldn't, and you also create an experience that's a bit jarring. It just looks odd.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes