VN Ren'Py Abandoned Science Of Lust [Intro] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Added link to siggies to op.
Thanks Mutt! Love how you have your paw prints all over that report link :)

That is class, all the way - thank you!!
You're welcome! As a Tora fan (Just in case you couldn't figure out from your intro thread), it's hard for me to say no to doing anything related to the Tora. I just hope I've done a small amount of justice to Mortze's work.

With a quick SoL review, the renders have been bantered on here (Grainy class photos, were way better towards the end) so I won't say too much more but your writing iksanabot, your style did seem like you've transposed the sandbox style into a VN. I could be wrong on that but that's how it felt to me. I can see some people not liking that because they're used to a "flowy" novel type of writing but if you gain patrons from it, well, you deserve it :) The story itself is a nice play on Murphy's so I liked it.

As I've played LwT WGW and LwT 2 and loved them, I really hope that many people come to appreciate your style iksanabot and hope you do improve with more experience writing VN's too :)

Reactions: iksanabot

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Great renders
+ Like the brunette with the blue top and the curly redhead

- Don't really like the other female models
- One of the scenes has really grainy renders, compared to the rest
- Story was a bit boring

Overall, still a good start. I didn't enjoy it too much story- or dialogue-wise, but the renders, at least 90% of them (save for that one scene at the start that was super grainy), are awesome.

Reactions: Valeck

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Hey Iksanabot, I was wondering if you read anything of this author, I'm almost sure you did, but, if I'm wrong, what I understood your games told me that what this man writes will probably blow your mind.

(Tx Tall Tales)

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Hey Iksanabot, I was wondering if you read anything of this author, I'm almost sure you did, but, if I'm wrong, what I understood your games told me that what this man writes will probably blow your mind.

(Tx Tall Tales)
Thanks Lucifer, yes I've read some of his work. In fact, about 5-10 years ago there was a guy called ILSwriter at Shark's lagoon who had a website (defunct now, I'm pretty sure) who used 3D models to make illustrated love stories. HE adapted a couple of Tx TallTales stories I think. I had read a couple on literotica first. The one about the roommate comes to mind as awesome. And I think he did one called gamergirl as well, that I liked.

FakeNudes

Nov 25, 2017
So, if this is in the Elsaverse and we saw Serana. Does this mean that we could be seeing some other Elsaverse girls in the future?
like we could be living in the same building as Jessika and see her around perhaps

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
So, if this is in the Elsaverse and we saw Serana. Does this mean that we could be seeing some other Elsaverse girls in the future?
like we could be living in the same building as Jessika and see her around perhaps
There will be cameos, maybe even with sex scenes, but the main Elsaverse characters will not play large roles in this game. The reason is that Tlaero wrote those characters and I am not comfortable trying to take them over.

FakeNudes

Nov 25, 2017
There will be cameos, maybe even with sex scenes, but the main Elsaverse characters will not play large roles in this game. The reason is that Tlaero wrote those characters and I am not comfortable trying to take them over.
Cameos are reasonable, i'm just glad to hear that we may be seeing one of the girls again. Also, i'm sorry I forgot to say in my first comment that I really enjoyed what you have given us so far and will be watching the progress of this game with great interest.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
That's great man! As long as they showed some sexual kinks You and Mortze shoudn't have any problem in creating some really 'interesting situation'...

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Interesting start, let's see what happens next.

Favorite Girl - Dr. Chiara, Riley.
Least Favorite Girl - Lily, Jordyn.
Favorite Scene - Blowjob from Riley (especially), Conversation with Dr. Chiara in library.
Least Favorite Scene - Conversation with Jacky in coffee shop.
Favorite image - I think E01S04S11.

Small note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
New project by Tora Productions. I expected awesome renders, beautiful women and a great story.
This is only an intro, but it delivered on every aspect.
To me, the most interesting and attractive character is the professor. That conversation with the MC in the library was pure awesomeness.

Improvements I would recommend:
  • A few choices during the shower/locker room scene would have been nice, similar to the library scene
  • I don't know if it is planned, but I think some POV Renders especially during sex scenes would be great

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes