2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
This game is good the horror gets super weird and twisted sometimes but it's fun.
The only downside is getting the "good ending" seems nearly impossible. Apparently I missed something?

I checked like a hundred notes and computers went into every room. I even walked right back to the start and checked everywhere again. No idea.

waterbomb

Jun 17, 2019
I can not figure out how to defeat the final boss ( at least I think it is ). Nothing seems to do any damage to it T.T am I missing something?

waterbomb

Jun 17, 2019
I can not figure out how to defeat the final boss ( at least I think it is ). Nothing seems to do any damage to it T.T am I missing something?
How is it that I figure it out the moment I leave a comment on here XD I literally spent 30 minutes trying stuff. Anyway
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hmm...I suppose the futa tag is worth playing a horror game...I'm assuming it's one scene but I might be surprised.

• Angry
Reactions: Paradox Edge

FXZR

Dec 17, 2022
It's a waste again, when on 50 pages of the forum you find 3-5 good games, it's sad

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Weird game. The percentages seem to be complete BS as I have reloaded the game over 100 times when testing some stats and always with the same result

example:

meet a zombie in a specific place
hit chance 90% (awright)
first hit ok
enemy hits me
second hit (still 90%) misses....

okay reload

Same scenario replayed EXACTLY THE SAME 8 times

Had several encounters like this so I think there is some hidden modifiers we cannot see because the percentages we see in game are nowhere even close to be accurate.

One more thing is the luck enhancing flower which gets progressively harder to "win" every time. What the hell was the dev thinking? Reloading the game just to get a bonus based on a progressively low roll is not good game design imho.

Reloaded the game over 23 times in a row to win a freaking luck point...so engaging

Reactions: f9account

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I legit don't understand how MTL can be this shit. "venilation" is not even a word. That's not the kind of mistake a machine translation should be making. Like yes there should be lots of wrong words but they should still be words. There shouldn't be anything in the database that corresponds to a non-word like "venilation". Fucking MTLs, man.

Reactions: rKnight

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
i got a virus warning. false positive? can someone please explain

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Looking at everyone's agony... I wonser if it's worth to play? The CGs are good tho

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SCREAMERLABOTheGirlWhoCannotEscapeLabOfNightmares-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes