VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
just wanted to ask is there any sex/nudity in the talk to cammie scenario after she says she wants to talk to you outside the corridor? cause the scene keeps pausing and won't load for me so i wouldn'tknow.

CorruptionIsMyThing

Dec 13, 2017
Not sure if I am stupid or if I am doing something wrong, but the game hangs itself after the first dialouge with Camie & Friends (when I try to go to Vallhalla). I can't seem to find the solution to my Problem. Thanks for anyone who can help me.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
So there's basically no sex scenes involving the MC...? Meh guess I'll wait another update or so till this picks up since the potential is definitely there.

Reactions: Soccergod2666

Dead_Pat

Jan 1, 2018
Their minimal sex scenes but the stories are lining up to be awesome. its def going to be a best game on here one day. when i get back working again I will definitely invest 20$ per month to bring better content and story to the light.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
The worst part is everytime you think you can finally score you get cuckblocked really bad. The mc is also pretty pathetic, hope that changes soon. Everyone who absolutely hates ntr and cockblocking should avoid this though you can skip the ntr part. Nevertheless I'll keep an eye on this, because the story is written nicely and the renders are promising

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can someone post some erotic CGs from this? Haven't seen any despite this game being around for a while, don't like downloading games without knowing how well the erotic scenes are done first...

Random07

May 7, 2017
Right did not read beyond the first page. Would have liked an ntr tag considering 1/3 of sex scenes is ntr content?
Atleast in current 0.5.2 version.

dooder1515

Jun 30, 2017
Everyone here is so obsessively weird about ntr yet somehow totally onboard with incest. It really does boggle the mind a bit - it's not as if you are actually the main character and the chick is your girlfriend cucking you. Just a game bros.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Everyone here is so obsessively weird about ntr yet somehow totally onboard with incest. It really does boggle the mind a bit - it's not as if you are actually the main character and the chick is your girlfriend cucking you. Just a game bros.
IKR? Fucking freaks me out sometimes. I've never seen this amount of obsession with squashing NTR on any forum or adult site before I joined here, didn't even know people had an issue with it. But the incest folks are so adamant that it is in everything possible, even going so far as to post they're passing on a game because there's no incest even though there's no mention of incest in the tags or title or anything. OK, thanks for letting us know you're not playing the game. No one gives a shit. The self-insertion is strong here.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Their minimal sex scenes but the stories are lining up to be awesome. its def going to be a best game on here one day. when i get back working again I will definitely invest 20$ per month to bring better content and story to the light.
Bahahahahahahahahaha.

Goddamn that's a good one. Oh man. *wipes tear from eye* Best laugh I've had all day.

So according to people who aren't SkullYakker himself posting for the first time in a dummy account, the new version is broken again, huh? That's...not really surprising anymore, is it.

Reactions: mego_lego

Syro

Dec 15, 2016
I'm the only one who is missing pictures/animations in the Salve Sex scene (with the Catgirl)? After you start stripping her I only have GUI and blue Background.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes