VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
So.... no change log for this OR the last version? Why have a spoiler for it in the OP?

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Not gifting, Screw Wars: Episode IVA New Cock version zero-point-three-point-eight, for Christmas? How very Sith of you. . . :evilsmile:

Game is pretty. Looks & sounds pleasant, yet buggy; e.g. the cantina — got stuck with clones of the loudmouthed alien trio sitting at two tables, somehow replacing or assimilating the ultra-important human trio. Tip: There are no credits in version zero-point-three-point-four on here (that I got to), and the one masquerading as version zero-point-three-point-eight, is actually said zero-point-three-point-four in disguise. To my dismay, I did not receive a dance from those poor slave girls. . . :disappointed:

In my opinion, the dialogue, art, music, sounds, models, and character personas are great or fine so far. Though — the save menu is quite poor, having small text, and no overwrite & rename feature. The help menu also suffers from same small font issue. The character menu is good, though one would recommend increasing some of the font size; like in the objectives area or where the text appears to be tiny. Could be my eyes? I'm not sure. The in-game, game menu could be moved to a better location, or removed to open with the escape key instead. The opening of my browser to the Patreon site upon closing the game is rather. . . annoying. Also, I can't understand one word Duck's stepfather says, which is strange, since he raised him. . . ? It is a nice touch that was added, but I do not speak Jawaese, Jawa Trade language, Twi'lek, droid, and et cetra. "In Basic, please?" . . . "3PO? Come in, 3PO! 3PO!? Where could he be!?"

All-in-all, love the Star Wars universe; it is in my top 5. The game shows much erotic potential if you & your team keep working to develop it. And perhaps revert from your Sith ways to become the Jedi you were meant to be. . . ? Look to the most popular games on here to see why they are so successful; i.e. they're full of honey, where I put my money. Do not get me wrong, I like it, it is just too buggy, or underdeveloped right now to spend ten or twenty dollars a month on. Thought I'd add my perspective, grievances, and some constructive criticism is all; due to not being able to reach the credits, because of some loudmouthed, assimilating lifeforms. Guess I'll try the (undesirable) stable version zero-point-two-point-five, or wait a long time on a planet far, far away. . . .

Deleted.

Reactions: Forgeshield

TheJokeman

Oct 24, 2017
Yep i have run in to the same bug, exhausted all dialogue options in the Bar, cant go back and talk to friends as it leads back to other three, impossible to progress, sad too as i was enjoying what i was playing.

Sabrice

Apr 24, 2017
So whats the reason for a game to be on Unity if its not 3d?
So far its static images VN with stats and a city screen. Everything is doable with renpy.
Might be off-topic but there is a lot of 2D games that are made with Unity and most of them work pretty well. Unity can be better if you plan to do some complex interaction. But at the end, it's much more a question of preference from the dev than anything else.

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
if anyone is interested...
Outstanding! :heartcoveredeyes:

hahah, I was tempted, but I was pretty sure that someone would gift it for me... even if I don't want to.
:evilsmile:

v0.3.8 had an issue and some content was blocked, fixed now at v0.3.9. It was never meant to be a disguise :(.
:relievedface:

About tiny text, I will check it and I will fix it. But if you can be more specific that would be very helpful.
I mostly use my t.v. for a computer monitor, which is kinda far away. . . so areas that use smaller text than normal are pretty hard to see.

The opening of my Patreon when you close the game... this is one of the things that I like most of my game (LOL), but don't worry, if you don't like it, I'm sure you'll get used to it :D
:hushedface:

Oh, and forget 3PO, when the Jedi Training starts, you'll be able to understand any language... if you spend your skillpoints wisely ;)
:cool:

But IMO, I contribute to WIP projects not because what they are at this moment, but because what they can become :)
If you ever change your mind, you'll be very welcomed.
True, sounds logical, and I may very well do so.

May the "Happy New Year" be with you.
Ditto.

Thanks for the reply. Keep up the good work.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Here the Download Links:
  • exclusively for Sith Patreons
  • for FREE!
Enjoy it, reports bugs (if any) and share your thoughts!

SkullYakker.

Link to
Do you have a link for the mac version of 0.3.0 stable too?

Thanks

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Op updated

No Mac version at present

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
It's always kinda wholesome and heartwarming to see an NSFW game that doesn't just frow sex and grind at you 24/7 but which actually feels like an indie project of its own. Needless to say, really damn good!

Oh, and also, we need more Frau'la. I am willing to become a Sith and to kill babies to be with that women. (Actually rare to see a mature female character who isn't portrayed as cock-craving whore so plus on that front too :^) )

tsktsktsk

Apr 27, 2017
The game crashes while it's autosaving every time I tell Biggs I'm ready to go to Valhalla. The previous version worked fine for me...

Sep 8, 2017
So... I guess, that there is no other way to lay my hands on the beta versions aside from becoming a patreon, is there?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes