VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 8, 2017
Well, that NTR stuff escalated pretty quickly. Before playing, I thought that there would be some paths to choose from and when choosing dark side/asshole responses, Camie would reject you and find comfort in that dude's dick, but well, I get that if she was faithful, your character wouldn't be able to develop into jedi/sith, unless she died somehow.
Also, I can't really say why, but somehow I find that scene lacking, even though I enjoy NTR.

Reactions: L☹VE

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
so she dies?
Well, that NTR stuff escalated pretty quickly. Before playing, I thought that there would be some paths to choose from and when choosing dark side/asshole responses, Camie would reject you and find comfort in that dude's dick, but well, I get that if she was faithful, your character wouldn't be able to develop into jedi/sith, unless she died somehow.
Also, I can't really say why, but somehow I find that scene lacking, even though I enjoy NTR.

Dead_Pat

Jan 1, 2018
Bahahahahahahahahaha.

Goddamn that's a good one. Oh man. *wipes tear from eye* Best laugh I've had all day.

So according to people who aren't SkullYakker himself posting for the first time in a dummy account, the new version is broken again, huh? That's...not really surprising anymore, is it.

Might want to look at your extractor I had no issues running the game at all all the way to the end of the update. I know I had a lot of issues with winrar. went to 7zip haven't had an issue yet. except for the games that had 5 or 6 packs that needed to be combined.

Dead_Pat

Jan 1, 2018
Right did not read beyond the first page. Would have liked an ntr tag considering 1/3 of sex scenes is ntr content?
Atleast in current 0.5.2 version.
its not NTR its just starting the story. the dude is making each scene. rather than most guys here snatching models from other games. i mean how many games have the DMD girl in it or the big brother sister. right now you just have a small cock and need to grow your force powers to make it bigger, eventually, you will grow your powers on the light side and dark side come back fuck that cammie chick and choose your sexy slave over that cock hungry bitch.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Might want to look at your extractor I had no issues running the game at all all the way to the end of the update. I know I had a lot of issues with winrar. went to 7zip haven't had an issue yet. except for the games that had 5 or 6 packs that needed to be combined.
Nope still got crash error even after using 7zip, happens right after the game loading page before scene with Cammie

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
I was just referencing what everybody else was saying about this update, rather than talking about any experience I've had. But now that I've actually tried the new update I can say this: regardless of what extractor I used (and yes I've tried 7zip), this game is still broken. It crashes without fail when I try to go to the bar the first time, and then after I use the included save to get to the bar it crashes whenever I try to talk to Camie in the corridor, and the 'slave selection' saved game doesn't load at all.

At this point, the author might have better luck just porting this game to ren'py. At least then the basic save and load mechanics might work, and it's unlikely that simply going to a new area would crash the whole game.

Dead_Pat

Jan 1, 2018
I was just referencing what everybody else was saying about this update, rather than talking about any experience I've had. But now that I've actually tried the new update I can say this: regardless of what extractor I used (and yes I've tried 7zip), this game is still broken. It crashes without fail when I try to go to the bar the first time, and then after I use the included save to get to the bar it crashes whenever I try to talk to Camie in the corridor, and the 'slave selection' saved game doesn't load at all.

At this point, the author might have better luck just porting this game to ren'py. At least then the basic save and load mechanics might work, and it's unlikely that simply going to a new area would crash the whole game.

try changing your monitor format. Superpowered caused me this issue with my ultra wide 8k monitors. caused the game to crash alot. some images wont render right. after that it might be proccessing power i run a pretty high tech rig.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
God, wat a waste of time, I thought it was an ordinary game and I didn't know that mc is a cuck. "friend" of your gf called mc a small penis or smthng and cucked mc and then i saw option jerk off in front of this dude and mc's gf while they fucks.Ugh... this game is pissed me off(
Nice, tags work rly well
Upd: this post was before they add ntr tag.

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
waow you think how bad it can be it was extremely awful like worst game i ever played

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
God, wat a waste of time, I thought it was an ordinary game and I didn't know that mc is a cuck. "friend" of your gf called mc a small penis or smthng and cucked mc and then i saw option jerk off in front of this dude and mc's gf while they fucks.Ugh... this game is pissed me off(
Nice, tags work rly well
Upd: this post was before they add ntr tag.
No offense but i think you are wrong, despite the scene the character is no cuck and there´s so far no NTR yet. Cuckhold is when the person wants to see the partner with other guy and stay in the relationship like that. What happened in the game was the main character getting cheated, just that, you even can tell your former girlfriend to fuck off on your way out, its what i did, NTR is kinda of popular nowdays but cheating scenes are nothing new and honestly i saw that coming since the moment i meet that girl and that idiot with her, now the MC is free, i think that fits in the story.

Reactions: Dead_Pat

Dead_Pat

Jan 1, 2018
No offense but i think you are wrong, despite the scene the character is no cuck and there´s so far no NTR yet. Cuckhold is when the person wants to see the partner with other guy and stay in the relationship like that. What happened in the game was the main character getting cheated, just that, you even can tell your former girlfriend to fuck off on your way out, its what i did, NTR is kinda of popular nowdays but cheating scenes are nothing new and honestly i saw that coming since the moment i meet that girl and that idiot with her, now the MC is free, i think that fits in the story.

i think it works the darkside lightside well. yea she cheated but damn with the slave you have a super small ass dick. but like i said i cant wait to get revenge on that slut! i do hope updates can go more smoother for him i mean we are getting the alpha release for his testers so there will always be problems there. i do hope i can help him with production soon. definitly a game worth investing into.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes