strugg

Aug 13, 2020
what can be uncensored is the background things, it's not much but i think it should be included in the op download

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yurinohana From what I've heard of it Godot is basically Unity though in response to Unity's mess they announced that they'll always be open source and that they will be having an Development Fund ( ) to keep it going well. (They use C# but also C++ and can via extensions use other languages they claim) It does look similar editor wise to Unity too so I feel like it's a no brainer to setup with Godot if your familiar with Unity.

I think that Uzura were setting up their next game on Unity or just were experimenting on it.
Note that Godot CAN use C#/++, but it natively uses GDScript, which is much more like Python.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
Man the new content is really nice now the only issue i see is the fact you there is no masturbation option to increase the amount of sperm/mood you have to start the H-scenes

Reactions: Beats9821

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
what can be uncensored is the background things, it's not much but i think it should be included in the op download
There's already a version floating around with uncensored background assets, and yes, only basic sprites can be modded, which unfortunately excludes all the animated stuff.

Reactions: Beats9821

Vajoc

Dec 4, 2020
Seal of lutellaria was updated yesterday, adding several new areas and H-content.
I'm not sure if it's the full update or if the game will be updated further, the dev is telling us about "next work" in the patch note. Is it more update to this game or another game ? I have no idea

• Angry
Reactions: Rat-attack

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Seal of lutellaria was updated yesterday, adding several new areas and H-content.
I'm not sure if it's the full update or if the game will be updated further, the dev is telling us about "next work" in the patch note. Is it more update to this game or another game ? I have no idea
They just stated that they haven't begun work on the next game yet. We don't know if Lutellaria will receive more updates.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Vajoc Read last few previous posts please before you post. Or use the search bar. As there's a link to the updated version in one of them plus information about the update and such in said previous posts.

Last edited:

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
Well many have asked me so I'll upload the new version of the game here

Maybe this is the first and last time I upload an uzura game here
I respect your work very much so PLEASE
support the developer
ps be gentle with the cleaners
don't overexploit them
can you use another site gofile does not open for me

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
Where are you mean to put this gallery save? Seeing a lot of people saying "here's the gallery save" and then not telling you how to use it.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Tutorial to use full save in the game [Seal of luterallia]
1698106271128.png
Step 1: download this post file
(it's my full save)
Step 2: Run the game [Seal of luterallia] for the first time (If you have already done it previously, skip this step)
Step 3:Press the Windows+R key combination
Step 4: In the “Run” Window
type %localappdata%
Step 5: Find the folder named "Luterallia"
Step 6: Paste the file you downloaded in Step 1 into the Folder
Step 7: Run the game and enjoy jerking off to your favorite scenes.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Where are you mean to put this gallery save? Seeing a lot of people saying "here's the gallery save" and then not telling you how to use it.
View attachment 3028912
(it's my full save)
Step 2: Run the game [Seal of luterallia] for the first time (If you have already done it previously, skip this step)
type %localappdata%

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Good News?
The Physical version of both Games Seal Of Luterallia and Setalia the Demon Realm will go on sale
image-web.jpg

It is a tremendous SHAME that the physical version will only be released in Japan :confused: I would have loved to buy it:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It may be that being outside of Dlsite the censorship is less (Seen in the demo)
It can also mean that
can the game come out on steam
(I haven't asked uzura about this)

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
elasahel Wait you mean.....uhh we just found out that the undertalemod tool is the one that can be used.....even the video I linked in my post your replying to says that.....anyway I went looking.....found the CI-EN demo and well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So attatched to this post should be......the exported sprites from from that demo and the current game so now it's up to graphics wizards to copy and paste and send these over. Reminder this video says about a program that can do the editing along with showing their edited sprite before re-importing it:
Refer to https://f95zone.to/threads/seal-of-lutellaria-2023-04-07-uzurazanac.154391/post-10429327
everyone knows about UTMT for gamemaker games
just that UTMT does not, and will not support importing spine sprites, you know, the thing most of the animations are made with in Setaria/Lutellaria.
I dont care too much about it at this point so I'm not even going to pull out my chatgpt4 to fix up UTMT's shitty community sprite import script. But you will need to make changes to their import script to handle spine sprites; as it is right now, whatever edits you make to the spine animations/textures, it wont get imported into the .win.
Thanks for listening.

A late reply, and of course the OG omp123 answered this already.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
(it's my full save)
type %localappdata%
Can one also try using a link that uses like %username% as a variable, skip steps 3-5? Like C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Lutellaria ? Will this work?

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Good News?
The Physical version of both Games Seal Of Luterallia and Setalia the Demon Realm will go on sale
View attachment 3028960

It is a tremendous SHAME that the physical version will only be released in Japan :confused: I would have loved to buy it:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It may be that being outside of Dlsite the censorship is less (Seen in the demo)
It can also mean that
can the game come out on steam
(I haven't asked uzura about this)
Where did you find this?

Edit: Oh, they updated their latest ci-en post? I don't remember that announcement being there before...

Last edited:

strugg

Aug 13, 2020
i found a bug where if you start the shopkeeper animation without clothes on the animations just keeps looping with no way to get out of it

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Can one also try using a link that uses like %username% as a variable, skip steps 3-5? Like C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Lutellaria ? Will this work?
Naturally yes, I made the tutorial for people who are not so familiar with managing directories, it also works perfectly

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes