Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
i found a bug where if you start the shopkeeper animation without clothes on the animations just keeps looping with no way to get out of it
Huh I found that too but thought I wasn't pressing the right button as I got out of it after the first loop.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
i found a bug where if you start the shopkeeper animation without clothes on the animations just keeps looping with no way to get out of it
If that is true then some other steps are required to trigger this bug because I just tried that and the scene happened as normal. Either way, this isn't the place to report bugs.

vonel

Feb 27, 2022
Eh that's all that were extracted by the script.....so maybe some were removed upon release or something? Regardless if a few are missing and are pointed out then those can be targeted if identified as to which are missing. Better some than none, no? (Also Setalia assets weren't used in the Lutellaria so that doesn't matter does it?)
Unfortunately not all the sprites are there, some are missing. In a setalia post I remember that someone mined the demo and was able to extract one or two more sprites but some are missing
I've lurked in this forum for some time now but I thought I would try to dig around the issue despite being a complete amateur regarding these things. I've managed to extract the data.win file from the new game posted here in gofile format. I used which can be used specifically to extract data.win files. In it I found an OBJT And SPRT file (assuming this stands for Objects and Sprites) and inside those I found hundreds of files named after enemy states and player states. 1698170341902.png This is a screensip of some of the files. For example you can see Nurse Down, Nuse Down H (assuming this means H Scene).

The problem is I don't know how to view these files. They are not in a filetype as you can see in the column "Type" it just says "File". I don't know how to solve this or convert these to PNG/JPG or whatever state they were in prior but I've basically confirmed the existence of all of the H scenes sprites in the data.win file. Now you just need to know how to edit them.

I'm not sure if I'm using mediafireshare properly but I'm linking the SPRT and OBJT files below.

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
The bug happened to me but I thought it was a feature rather than a bug since it only looped once and I thought I had pressed the wrong button so maybe there's a specific button to keep it repeating if it isn't a bug otherwise it's one that you need to spam a button to cause?

strugg

Aug 13, 2020
I've lurked in this forum for some time now but I thought I would try to dig around the issue despite being a complete amateur regarding these things. I've managed to extract the data.win file from the new game posted here in gofile format. I used which can be used specifically to extract data.win files. In it I found an OBJT And SPRT file (assuming this stands for Objects and Sprites) and inside those I found hundreds of files named after enemy states and player states.
undertale mod tool lets you extract all of these files in png format, here's one of them for one of the cleaner scenes
1698177750909.png
they also come with spine.atlas and spine.json files which i assume is what is used to store the spine information, the problem is that undertale mod tool has no way to import these spine sprites back into a .win file, if it had we could uncensor all the animations
The bug happened to me but I thought it was a feature rather than a bug since it only looped once and I thought I had pressed the wrong button so maybe there's a specific button to keep it repeating if it isn't a bug otherwise it's one that you need to spam a button to cause?
i've tried pressing all the buttons and nothing worked, i dont think looping is feature or maybe it's just mine that's bugged, if i go in clothed the animation ends just fine, if i was the dev i'd be worried about shipping physical copies with a bug like this

Reactions: Beats9821

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Can one also try using a link that uses like %username% as a variable, skip steps 3-5? Like C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Lutellaria ? Will this work?
1698183957147.png
'People' can barely use search bars here and you expect them to know their way around their OS/filesystem? lol
But yes, ideally %variables% should be used instead of <yournamehere> in addresses, and also putting it in explorer's address bar

P.S.
I posted it before, but here is a script you can use to export all spine sprites using UTMT.

UTMT/Scripts/ResourceUnpackers/ExportAllSpineSprites.csx

Code:
using System.Text;
using System;
using System.IO;
using System.Linq;
using System.Threading;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
using UndertaleModLib.Util;
EnsureDataLoaded();

string folder = GetFolder(FilePath) + "Export_Spine_Sprites" + Path.DirectorySeparatorChar;

string GetFolder(string path)
{
    return Path.GetDirectoryName(path) + Path.DirectorySeparatorChar;
}

if (!Directory.Exists(folder))
    Directory.CreateDirectory(folder);

for (int i = 0; i < Data.Sprites.Count; i++)
{
    if (Data.Sprites[i].IsSpineSprite)
    {
        if (Data.Sprites[i].SpineTextures.Count > 0)
        {
            foreach (var tex in Data.Sprites[i].SpineTextures.Select((tex, id) => new { id,tex }))
            {
                File.WriteAllBytes(folder + Data.Sprites[i].Name.Content + "_" + tex.id + ".png", tex.tex.PNGBlob);
            }

File.WriteAllText(folder + Data.Sprites[i].Name.Content + ".json", Data.Sprites[i].SpineJSON);
            File.WriteAllText(folder + Data.Sprites[i].Name.Content + ".atlas", Data.Sprites[i].SpineAtlas);
        }
    }
}

ScriptMessage("Done!\n\nSpine sprites exported to " + folder);

Last edited:

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Good News?
The Physical version of both Games Seal Of Luterallia and Setalia the Demon Realm will go on sale
View attachment 3028960

It is a tremendous SHAME that the physical version will only be released in Japan :confused: I would have loved to buy it:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It may be that being outside of Dlsite the censorship is less (Seen in the demo)
It can also mean that
can the game come out on steam
(I haven't asked uzura about this)
...shit, now I need to import those, somehow.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 3031393
'People' can barely use search bars here and you expect them to know their way around their OS/filesystem? lol
But yes, ideally %variables% should be used instead of <yournamehere> in addresses, and also putting it in explorer's address bar

P.S.
I posted it before, but here is a script you can use to export all spine sprites using UTMT.

Code:
using System.Text;
using System;
using System.IO;
using System.Linq;
using System.Threading;
EnsureDataLoaded();

string folder = GetFolder(FilePath) + "Export_Spine_Sprites" + Path.DirectorySeparatorChar;

{
}

{
    {
        {
            foreach (var tex in Data.Sprites[i].SpineTextures.Select((tex, id) => new { id,tex }))
            {
                File.WriteAllBytes(folder + Data.Sprites[i].Name.Content + "_" + tex.id + ".png", tex.tex.PNGBlob);
            }

File.WriteAllText(folder + Data.Sprites[i].Name.Content + ".json", Data.Sprites[i].SpineJSON);
            File.WriteAllText(folder + Data.Sprites[i].Name.Content + ".atlas", Data.Sprites[i].SpineAtlas);
        }
    }
}

Yep however the problem is importing it back into the game as I found the manual way of getting the spine sprites out and a youtube tutorial however couldn't find anything specific for Spine and it was said above with a link to a post shortly after your own one (Where you posted this same script) where people started investigating and the conclusion was found to be the due to Spine being proprietary and an hassle to import by itself, no one has made anything to import it. This is partially why the game is still censored alongside the fact we have no one to do the artwork.

Thank you for reemerging once more though.

vonel

Feb 27, 2022
View attachment 3031393

P.S.

Code:
using System.Text;
using System;
using System.IO;
using System.Linq;
using System.Threading;
EnsureDataLoaded();

{
}

{
    {
        {
            {
            }

}
    }
}

When I try to run the script under Scripts>Run other scripts... it comes up with this error. Is there another way I should be doing this? Totally new to using UTMT.
1698196608572.png
Looking at your old messages on like page 20, I guess the fact that we won't be able to uncensor these sprites isn't new and can't be helped unless we find a way to repackage them in .win. How possible is that? Is it even useful to work on individual un-censoring of the art in the exported spine file PNGs?

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
When I try to run the script under Scripts>Run other scripts... it comes up with this error. Is there another way I should be doing this? Totally new to using UTMT.
View attachment 3031809
Looking at your old messages on like page 20, I guess the fact that we won't be able to uncensor these sprites isn't new and can't be helped unless we find a way to repackage them in .win. How possible is that? Is it even useful to work on individual un-censoring of the art in the exported spine file PNGs?
Make sure you are using UTMT 0.4.0.2 or later, and you can place the script in the path i mentioned in the same post.
Then what you can do is pop those spine animations into unity (after some manual edits to filenames, since it does not export with correct texture names) and animate them with unity spine runtime. Or create a new gamemaker project (probably not a good idea, dont want the dev to annoyed/lose motivation) and make a scene viewer, assuming anyone even wants to do the manual work of uncensoring the sprites.

edit: corrected version number

Last edited:

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
Well many have asked me so I'll upload the new version of the game here

Maybe this is the first and last time I upload an uzura game here
I respect your work very much so PLEASE
support the developer
ps be gentle with the cleaners
don't overexploit them
Hero.

vonel

Feb 27, 2022
Make sure you are using UTMT 5.0 or later, and you can place the script in the path i mentioned in the same post.
Then what you can do is pop those spine animations into unity (after some manual edits to filenames, since it does not export with correct texture names) and animate them with unity spine runtime. Or create a new gamemaker project (probably not a good idea, dont want the dev to annoyed/lose motivation) and make a scene viewer, assuming anyone even wants to do the manual work of uncensoring the sprites.
On your old post on pg. 9
Here's a script to export all the spine sprites(NOTE: This script only works on UTMTv0.4, does not work on 0.5), courtesy of the utmt discord, place it in the unpacking folder for utmt.
it says you should only use UTMT 4.0? I put the script in the unpacking folder but am coming up with the same error. I doubt I'll be able to figure out how to make a new game maker or scene viewer but it doesn't hurt to see what can be edited and how.

How do you get to the shopkeeper?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Been a while...

Yep however the problem is importing it back into the game as I found the manual way of getting the spine sprites out and a youtube tutorial however couldn't find anything specific for Spine and it was said above with a link to a post shortly after your own one (Where you posted this same script) where people started investigating and the conclusion was found to be the due to Spine being proprietary and an hassle to import by itself, no one has made anything to import it. This is partially why the game is still censored alongside the fact we have no one to do the artwork.

Thank you for reemerging once more though.
Yes this was an issue from long ago.
I think it would be better to look into potentially circumventing the issue by exporting the entire archive of the game and running it via loose files.
The question being, if this is possible with GM.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Imagine being one of the first posts in a thread and complaining about the tags. Sorry sir, let me just patch out the stuff you don't like.

For real, you don't see degens like me climbing into threads and complaining about how vanilla they are

"I was going to play this game, but I see that there's no Futa so nnnnnnnooooooope"
I would try and brace yourself. there's literally mountains of games on here where no one has any sex but the MC because people can't see dick unless it's their own character...which they of course named them their own name. Such a scene was even voted off because it wasn't the MC.

I'm not kink shaming because...that is a fetish for sure. I've got my own weird ones.

I'm just saying, get ready for an interesting ride.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes