Mar 1, 2020
I wish I could replay the chair, that's my favorite anim and it's better when it's in the moment
There is probably some "1" you can replace with "0" in savefile for that, or make/use/replace savefile with one before the chair, I think there is one. I'll check and edit this post later. I also feel like chair rules

Edit: Try "Area3LoopCaption 0" with "Area3ChairCount 0".
LoopCaption to enable animation on the left and possibly fighting part, ChairCount to enable looping part that connects to stage itself. I tried editing savefile on my complete save and got it working for me. Noteworthy variables with mine complete save values: Area3to4event 2, Area3Clear 1, Area3ChairCount 4, Area3LoopCaption 1, Area3LoopCount 0.

Last edited:

vonel

Feb 27, 2022
how to set always in mood ?
can we use cheats?
Linked below this text is someone who edited the data.win file in the Lutellaria folder so you can increase money, mood, ammo, etc. Despite the update the cheat still in fact works. Just replace the current data.win file with the downlaodable data.win file they linked. Instructions on how the cheats work are also in the post.

See their post^

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
What new? Dlsite log didnt say anything neither

Untamed I leave my save around here somewhere. You can reply from there once maybe? I have not play in ages soo I dont remember I edit them save that way
"content added"

very nice thank you for such descriptive information, game dev
what kinda content was added? pregnancy for the other enemies?
Update details
・The price of some clothes of store clerks has been halved.
・Adding small areas (which can be unlocked by purchasing the store clerk's tentacle clothes)
・Addition of H-scenes
・Added a rematch with the bosses (enter from the map just before each boss).
・Fixed a bug.

got this from ci en

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Update details
・The price of some clothes of store clerks has been halved.
・Adding small areas (which can be unlocked by purchasing the store clerk's tentacle clothes)
・Addition of H-scenes
・Added a rematch with the bosses (enter from the map just before each boss).
・Fixed a bug.

got this from ci en
so no preg for other enemies. ok.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
CarbonBeast Yeah no new gameplay content update but does add 4 new animations that are more of a reward from completing the game and the ability to replay two boss fights. (no chair redo sad, I may look at doing that since Dev has made code/way to do it when I update my mod for this update)

darkkismeth

Jul 18, 2018
Did you guys check the lower part of the Update on Ci-en? Some artwork of the creator and a little update about future projects.

But the little update worries me as the artist wants to use Unity for the next project.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
darkkismeth Yep I said about it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/seal-of-lutellaria-2023-10-21-uzurazanac.154391/post-12018871

For me this is all happening on page 9 as I have my settings set to show the most posts per page so as a result a lot of things that have just been said have already been discussed/answered. (Not the bomber girl though whom doesn't have any scenes at all and I totally didn't spend a hour or two trying to see if I can get downed close or ontop of her before finding no H-scene/animation code in the back-end)

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
btw i added a python script to the mega folder that u can run in the same folder as exported spine sprites, and it will rename the textures based on the atlas file, and then copy it in a form you can just drag n drop into unity and mess with.
Python:
import os
import shutil

# Specify the directory containing your files
input_folder = os.getcwd()

# Create an output folder within the current folder
output_folder = os.path.join(input_folder, 'output')
if not os.path.exists(output_folder):
    os.makedirs(output_folder)

# Iterate through the files in the input folder
for filename in os.listdir(input_folder):
    if filename.endswith('.atlas'):
        # Read the .atlas file to get the texture names
        texture_names = []
        with open(os.path.join(input_folder, filename), 'r', encoding='utf-8', errors='ignore') as atlas_file:
            for line in atlas_file:
                if line.strip().endswith('.png'):
                    texture_names.append(line.strip())

# Find the matching .png and .json files
        base_name = os.path.splitext(filename)[0]
        newspinefolder = os.path.join(output_folder,base_name)
        os.mkdir(newspinefolder)
        for i, texture_name in enumerate(texture_names):
            # Rename and move the files to the output folder
            new_texture_name = f"{texture_name}"
            png_file = f"{base_name}_{i}.png"
            json_file = f"{base_name}.json"

shutil.copy2(os.path.join(input_folder, png_file), os.path.join(newspinefolder, new_texture_name))
            shutil.copy2(os.path.join(input_folder, json_file), os.path.join(newspinefolder, json_file))
            shutil.copy2(os.path.join(input_folder, filename), os.path.join(newspinefolder, filename+'.txt'))

print("Files have been processed and moved to the output folder.")
explorer_AEZJpbCnAm.png

View attachment 9Cy40fHKZR.mp4

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes