Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Read well, we don't even know if there will be a Steam version.
Ok well it says the physical version will have the same censorship as dlsite but it makes sense since it's a small release. If it comes out on steam I'd imagine the censorship could be done away with. Don't facepalm me under my umbrella ela, ela, eh, eh, eh
Under my umbrella, ela, ela, eh, eh, eh

• Haha
Reactions: elasahel

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Regarding the Steam version I have quite discouraging news for those who are waiting for the game on this platform.
Uzura zanac has stated that "he is no longer sure if there is a steam version"
Don't most japanese games tend to work with a publisher to release their games on steam? Since these publishers already know all the ins and outs, this kind of partnership could help to make the uncensored steam version a reality, if the dev is having trouble doing it alone.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Don't most japanese games tend to work with a publisher to release their games on steam?
Yes.
I think its also how they are able to circumvent censorship laws too.

I have pulled some strings and pointed a personally trusted publisher to reach out to the dev and hopefully reach a uncensored steam release. Maybe also GOG.
No news yet but these things are never quick.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Their reluctance must be due to said laws, but maybe a good publisher might help them.
Yes.
I think its also how they are able to circumvent censorship laws too.

I have pulled some strings and pointed a personally trusted publisher to reach out to the dev and hopefully reach a uncensored steam release. Maybe also GOG.
No news yet but these things are never quick.

Calas

Nov 22, 2017
okay i might be swiming against the tide here but i'm not the biggest fan of futa on futa, i don't have a problem with it, but is it the game main focus futa-on-futa or futa-on-female?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
okay i might be swiming against the tide here but i'm not the biggest fan of futa on futa, i don't have a problem with it, but is it the game main focus futa-on-futa or futa-on-female?
Pretty mixed but it's gonna lean towards more futa content.

Reactions: Calas

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Ok well it says the physical version will have the same censorship as dlsite but it makes sense since it's a small release. If it comes out on steam I'd imagine the censorship could be done away with. Don't facepalm me under my umbrella ela, ela, eh, eh, eh
Under my umbrella, ela, ela, eh, eh, eh
Who knows there are problems with the dlsite version to remove censorship in this thread, I don't know how the physical versions work but I think that there would also be the same problem

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
all the futa enemies are visibly so, and scenes are pretty opt-in/opt-out as when enemies trigger them you can escape really fast, so you could play the game and just not interact that way with the futa enemies. there's still a lot of content that way

SecondBird

Oct 25, 2023
View attachment 2507434

Overview:
Somewhere, out in the world, during an era of uncertainty, lies a region called Lutellaria, located in the northwest of the Kingdom. Long before the history books were written, one could find a place there, surrounded by high walls. No one knows for what purpose they were built. However, what is know, is that entering those walls is exceptionally difficult, and that all those bold enough to venture inside, never return...
This is one such tale...​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-26
Release Date: 2023-10-21
Developer: uzuraZanac
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 2023-10-21
Language: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Store:
Size: 88 MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

i fucking LOVE futas getting dom'd by monster girlssss. this shit is PERFECT

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Uhh, do we have a full save for the latest version? Or does the old ones (before 21st october) works just as well?

P.S: also whats this about "chair scene" that dont show up in gallery? :/

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Placebo00 full saves should work from before as I just needed to edit my save full to have enough money for all shopkeeper clothing to unlock the only hidden content.

Chair scene is in the gallery, so I think maybe your asking about what we were talking about a few posts prior which was about that you can't replay the chair area (where you go into the nightmare zone place thing) which I feel should be possible to mod in as we can replay all other game-play sections except that one. (Well and key masturbation stuff isn't possible to encounter if you hit the hidden limit of 21)

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
What kinda TFs are in this game? are they on the MC, or on other people? do they end your game, or is it possible to continue whilst being transformed?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
druski789 no transformations occur in the game honestly and I had to check if it was an applied tag as uh......yeah no idea why it's got that tag as there's area transformations but the only player/enemy transformation is right at the end and it's just the player in a cut-scene with no sex.

Reactions: Beats9821

EON_MASTER

Apr 27, 2019
druski789 no transformations occur in the game honestly and I had to check if it was an applied tag as uh......yeah no idea why it's got that tag as there's area transformations but the only player/enemy transformation is right at the end and it's just the player in a cut-scene with no sex.
there are transformations in the game, none relate to the character you control, they are in the standing of enemys near the endgame content, similarly there are body modifications that happen in the second boss fight game over where the character gains hyper proportions, all inwhich are TF

beegphatkok

Oct 27, 2020
i saw someone posted the link but unfortunately it says the file doesnt exist. can someone post the latest version again? if possible, can someone tell me where i can find the cheats and how to install?

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes