Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
Nice game, 10/10, but I was sad that it was short and didn't have additional bosses. He already had half of everything planned out, so I don't understand why he didn't release it. The game has simple mechanics, nothing complex, I imagine that in 2 weeks of dedication it would launch a new phase with a new boss.

But the answer to that is that unfortunately creating games must just be a profitable hobby for him, like most Japanese people he must have to work a lot and not have time for anything.

I also wanted more animation from the boss, a hand moving, breasts bouncing... The art is beautiful, but very "statue".

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Nice game, 10/10, but I was sad that it was short and didn't have additional bosses. He already had half of everything planned out, so I don't understand why he didn't release it. The game has simple mechanics, nothing complex, I imagine that in 2 weeks of dedication it would launch a new phase with a new boss.
Say you've never touched gamedev without saying you've never touched gamedev.

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
any secret or secret ending about this game ? what is the fairy at the end of the game about ? it's connections to setaria hell the prequel of the game ?

i really wish it has more stages, it end so fast.

yes the game is extremely grindy for the expensive upgrade, but just focus on the OP machine gun upgrade + ammo will make you easily beat the game.

max level machinegun make this game into Contra lolz.

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
redcobra No secret ending, there was another level planned to be added to the game after release but has since been dropped. Fairy has no meaning now as a result I think except for that this and Seteria are connected, how? Said connections with the prequel have been deciphered and posted earlier in the thread so I suggest you use the search bar for that.

It does end very quickly if you get to grips with the controls of the game and find a build that works for you, only hard bit is the start of the game where you have limited everything. That's where my mod and another's mod attempts to resolve that. (currently waiting roughly a month to see if there's another bugfix update or not before updating due to nature of the game engine)

Game for me was only grindy when I got to the last stage where I just grinded defense slightly and shotgun a bit more, with main focus being on swing attack. As shotgun with just one full clip is more than enough since it's damage is more than machine gun and hits multiple enemies in a wide cone (does decrease in damage the further down the chain it goes). So before that after getting some initial cash I'm smooth sailing, no grinding.

PS Laser beam has best damage and hitting potential if you grind it up and are accurate.

luka707a

Jun 28, 2022

Pixel shader not compatible with this device
at gml_Object_oBloomPlusLight_Draw_74
############################################################################################
gml_Object_oBloomPlusLight_Draw_74 (line -1)

can anyone tell me why i get this error when i start the game and how to fix it, i cant play the game.
sorry me english isnt good

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
luka707a Well from that log something is wrong with your computer in relation to graphics or shading since it says that it's not compatible. Could also be from a bad download of the game so try redownloading? If that doesn't fix it have you tried the other usual suspects of changing your computer's language unicode thing and updating graphics drivers for whatever graphics card you have?
Can't really help past that as I searched through this thread for anyone else reporting "Pixel shader not compatible with this device" and there's no results apart from your post. Game engine is gamemaker so maybe it's engine specific for something with your computer? Sorry that I can't help anymore than that.

Reactions: luka707a

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Alright so I've updated my mod......but due to it being now 6:18 am for me now (been at least 3 hours of this) and I know I'm tired I have done NEARLY......ZERO, ZILCHA, NO TESTING of the mod to see if it all works except just starting the game and running it which at least showed that the systems except for the boss fight and looping area systems worked at least on the surface.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway here is the pixeldrain link and as always I've included there the changelog (it's very short since I only updated and didn't add much) along with the 3 screensize versions of the game:
Additionally here is the link to the post which linked to the mod version that works with the previous game version and thus does have the Handy/SexToy functionality: https://f95zone.to/threads/seal-of-lutellaria-2023-10-21-uzurazanac.154391/post-11894356

EDIT: PS you need to update more than just the data.win otherwise the game will crash before it opens so update your game overall!

Last edited:

xghg

Jun 29, 2020
hello i have problem when i want play again from start whit out any Upgrades. So i delete game and again instal but i have same level and all ubgrades and i dont undrstand why

Mar 1, 2020
hello i have problem when i want play again from start whit out any Upgrades. So i delete game and again instal but i have same level and all ubgrades and i dont undrstand why
There is a strange "save-station" thing close to entrance in the hub. You interact with it to save the game progress.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
xghg how are you deleting your save? As the only way I know how to is to go to AppData\Local\Lutellaria and delete save data held there named: save.sav
After deleting that when you start up the game it should say "new game" instead of "continue", if it says "continue" then something went wrong somehow.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Yes, it's an absolute must to play it with controller and a lot of trial and error. But still one of those rare games with laser focus on futa themes. All other I've tried just had a sprinkle of a futa or two
How did you get the game to recognize your controller?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
pls2halp For me I had it working at a point where with my Duelshock 4 could work via DS4 windows and turning on bluetooth for my computer. However I have had cases where it then start to not work so I added the game as an outside program to play through steam which then resulted in Steam dealing with connecting the controller to the game. Didn't result however in the game changing it's statement about if a "gamepad" is connected or not (as a result set to false so you can't change controller keybindings) so I set it to be true in my mod although it can cause problems I found if you don't have a controller connected.

Poggers3232

Jun 21, 2021
Well many have asked me so I'll upload the new version of the game here

Maybe this is the first and last time I upload an uzura game here
I respect your work very much so PLEASE
support the developer
ps be gentle with the cleaners
don't overexploit them
It got deleted sadly, any chance of a reupload on a different site?

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
almost forgot, I redownloaded the game on account of the update(?)
here's the last version

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
wait what, did the game get an update? don't remember this being a thing.
also, what happened with the uncensor efforts? is it still impossible to do without moving the spine animations?
Update happened a month and half ago or so now I think....there was plans for one to occur with an new area however that was abandoned by the Dev whom wanted to move on I believe to their next game and so we got this update which is purely reward content. (you need to get mega rich to unlock it essentially) As no new enemies or anything like that just safe area animations.

Uncensor was abandoned ages ago and although I thought there was some light recently (as I didn't know why it was abandoned) and those that attempted it last came back and reminded that the spine was the barricade that could not be broken down currently without someone basically hacking it open or something like that to put the spine animations back into the game.

Reactions: Ashavi
4.70 star(s) 53 Votes