StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Sidescrollers can be very fun, especially H-animated ones....though I flipflop around when it's only H-scenes/animation when you die. Not that easy to find the combat H-animated games since animation and combat tags allow for a lot you have to filter through to find these.
Anyway just so you know in advance, these two games are connected, I believe someone made a full lore post elsewhere in this thread that you should be able to find via the search function, if you end up interested.
Huh. Alright, i'll try to find, thanks

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
It'd sure help if the map was posted on the OP
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/04/2539475_lutellaria_map_v1.0.jpg

I'm stuck at a dong-door I need a dong-lock to open to get to part 2 (map center). Desperately trying to get to a dong-door I already opened. At this rate I'll have the Tentacle suit before I even get there.
The trick to get the key is to go to the 1st mini-boss room back and forth until one appears flying around... I think the spawn chance there is higher than any place. That room is also a good place to grind for money for beginner. For 2nd area, you can gain a lot of money faster in a room with Carrier the cursed worm-birthing woman... Just farm those worms and they drop a few $1000 for a single worm and they spawn infinitely from the Carrier.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Sansx12308 wat....unclear as to if you downloaded the game from a link not provided on the first page or you put it onto a USB. Also if the problem is that you are unable to find where the downloaded the files to or that you maybe can't find the .exe file?

Sansx12308

May 6, 2022
Sansx12308 wat....unclear as to if you downloaded the game from a link not provided on the first page or you put it onto a USB. Also if the problem is that you are unable to find where the downloaded the files to or that you maybe can't find the .exe file?
Um, it's not the game, it's the save file.Although the game did save my progress,im still can't find the location of the save data.When i first download it,it ask me where will i download it on and i direct it to my pendrive.And also cause i wanna share the last save file

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Sansx12308 Ohhhhhhh right well instead of being in appdata roaming....it's in the local place. You'll find that half or more of games these days put their save files in this area or in their own downloaded game files (usually rpgmaker while Unity or other games like these are in the following) the specific path your looking for is: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Lutellaria.

Sansx12308

May 6, 2022
Sansx12308 Ohhhhhhh right well instead of being in appdata roaming....it's in the local place. You'll find that half or more of games these days put their save files in this area or in their own downloaded game files (usually rpgmaker while Unity or other games like these are in the following) the specific path your looking for is: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Lutellaria.
I would like to thank you my guy,it seems like i have to use 7zip or winrar to access the save file.

heithere

Mar 13, 2020
i just went through the chair thing and after that i'm confused what am i supposed to do after. do i just grind or smth?

May 23, 2018
i just went through the chair thing and after that i'm confused what am i supposed to do after. do i just grind or smth?
there a door that opens up in that room. Go through it and you’re outside the “city”, then you have to keep running right and fighting enemies until you reach the next part (there’s a distance counter that shows progress).

May 27, 2022
is there any other game like this one? and I mean in terms of the pixelated artstyle and the gameplay being quite fun (basically not being an interactive powerpoint presentation), bc ive been quite addicted to this (both setalia and lutellaria). someone have any recommendations? (having futa content helps too)

Amisidot

May 8, 2023
is there any other game like this one? and I mean in terms of the pixelated artstyle and the gameplay being quite fun (basically not being an interactive powerpoint presentation), bc ive been quite addicted to this (both setalia and lutellaria). someone have any recommendations? (having futa content helps too)
I quite liked both Flower Fairy and Flower Witch, though they don't incorporate sex into the gameplay as much, it's one of the ones where enemies have "grabs" that drain your health. Though the player does get some opportunities to initiate things.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
one of the developers that I always recommend is Dieselmine
8547a95ec56521f56481a516ef0ccf0a.gif

You can check here
the artist is Lbuffer
and I recommend the kanade dungeon game, an exquisite art
and good scenes H
The only thing I feel was missing was voice acting in the H scenes, I would have loved to hear Kanade slowly becoming corrupted and falling into the sweet hell of pleasure.
I recommend that you read this quickly then the admins take down my posts for #offtopic

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
I'll also add Succubus Affection >>> - lower res action platformer, more of a classic RPG w/ monstergirls, mosly vanilla. And False Myth >>> - probably a miss, but scenes might be good, - not much action, battles are turn-luck-based-card, more of a dating and RPG sim, also vanilla. Both are full games and complete experiences.
Also Falen Angel Marielle >>> medium quality and gameplay, action platformer, mostly futanari/monstergirls.

Reactions: metalface123
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes