Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
Is there a way to cheat for money? Cheat engine didn't seem to work and I dont wanna farm so long for full shopkeeper

Scions&Sinners

May 12, 2022
I created some cheat functions and thought to share it :giggle:

UPDATED IT TO THE LATEST VERSION ^^ 2023-10-21

it has 12(14) functions:
Key E = Instant R*pe release & dmgd undown
Key R = One Hit down & undress
Key R & Key Alt = One Hit undown
Key T = Set Health to 1
Key G = Set to Max Heatlh
Key H = Armor Restored
Key J = Full Sperm (+100% Sperm)
Key K = Full Mood (+40% Mood)
Key B = Double your current Money
Key N = Add 1000 to your current Money
Passive: Infinity Ammo
Passive: Infinity Light
Passive: +50% Invincible time after dmg
Key I = HIDE/SHOW cheat functions
Key O = Un/Block GameOver | You will recover before dying (The Traps still initiate GameOver <3 )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If something isn't working, please let me know so I can fix it. Otherwise, I won't be aware if something is broken. ^^

Info: Sarica, if you want, you can add a link to this to help people find the cheats more easily. ^^
Latest Update at 2023.10.27
Installation:
Override the data.win file
how do you override the data.win file?

gavinhooder

May 7, 2018
Does anybody get this bug in the gallery where if you scale up some enemies their feet/legs don't scale up so they end up looking horrifying. I would love a fix for this.

Feb 17, 2018
Um, I saw some kind of a mod from Rat-attack, can someone or the author of this mod himself explain what this mod does. Or give a link to the post where was an explanation of main features.

Reactions: gavinhooder

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Reksaider my signature has the link to the last versions of the mod, one being for the previous version of the game where if you have a sex toy link the Handy it will move/react to stuff ingame (so you get into a sex scene, the handy moves to the penis movement of scene), the other version is where I attempted to update the mod fully to the latest content update version of the game but couldn't manage to get the sex toy stuff to work.

For what the mod changes it is simply too long to post an thus I put it into the changelog file that is in the download links, however I did say in each version what I changed between versions and possible plans for future or requirements for future development. (Currently mod is in a bit of limbo as still waiting for the sex toy modder to reappear or stay dead for me to say conclusively which version of the game I'll be updating the mod further on as there's a few more things to add but most things are in since it's just been whatever came to mind)

life476

Sep 17, 2021
i just finish to play this game and is awesome the gameplay,the animations everything in this game is awesome (does anyone know games similar to this one?) sorry for my inglish
there is another game made by the same people, it is called Setalia the demon realm the fmc you play is a pink hair girl with a huge Gatling gun.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I think there was a button somewhere. Start with F1-F12 row and then try every button
I just LOVE this answer hahahahaha, "try every single button in your keyboard!"
Just perfection. Not being rude or anything, I really just enjoyed too much this answer.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes