asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
one of the developers that I always recommend is Dieselmine
View attachment 3185638

You can check here
the artist is Lbuffer
and I recommend the kanade dungeon game, an exquisite art
and good scenes H
The only thing I feel was missing was voice acting in the H scenes, I would have loved to hear Kanade slowly becoming corrupted and falling into the sweet hell of pleasure.
I recommend that you read this quickly then the admins take down my posts for #offtopic
so I checked out succubus farm.
I can safely say I wish Lutellaria had the story of that game too, but that one is great for very different reasons.

mostly cause voice acting in the games would be great.

May 27, 2022
I'll also add Succubus Affection >>> - lower res action platformer, more of a classic RPG w/ monstergirls, mosly vanilla. And False Myth >>> - probably a miss, but scenes might be good, - not much action, battles are turn-luck-based-card, more of a dating and RPG sim, also vanilla. Both are full games and complete experiences.
Also Falen Angel Marielle >>> medium quality and gameplay, action platformer, mostly futanari/monstergirls.
Thanks for all the replys! I already tried all of that games, liked almost all of them. I wish there were more games like these

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
so I checked out succubus farm.
I can safely say I wish Lutellaria had the story of that game too, but that one is great for very different reasons.

mostly cause voice acting in the games would be great.
I would also love voice acting in the uzura games, the problem is that quality VAs charge a lot
unless they want to promote themselves of course

Mar 1, 2020
Ashen_Trickstar then last thing I'd recommend is to watch out for upcoming "Princess Reconquista" - like Lutellaria, but aztec and vanilla (horny girl MC, you build up horny meter and have to get off from male foes). I played iirc Japanese v0.2 about over a month ago, better quality art-wise than Lutellaria, I haven't seen it on f95 yet.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
We're unlikely to see "Princess Reconquista" on here until someone decides to translate and make a thread along with sharing it as my usual sites for searching have turned up nothing so this is a pretty unknown game surprisingly from how it looks. I did find it's (EDIT: I also found their and pages which shows that they have a lot planned/done art/animation wise via starting as early as 28th April 2022) through an patron creator publicly posting about it and so I can say that the Japanese name for it is "王女のレコンキスタ".
Anyway that's my one off-topic comment for this, suggest you make a post in searching or requests as it's less likely to get buried there over time and gain more responses and such.

PS no news on the person who made this thread's game Handy compatible updating the latest version to be compatible so I might call it soon and just only update the last version that has it rather than the latest game version as it's got very very minor additions gameplay wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloomYourDreams
May 27, 2022
Ashen_Trickstar then last thing I'd recommend is to watch out for upcoming "Princess Reconquista" - like Lutellaria, but aztec and vanilla (horny girl MC, you build up horny meter and have to get off from male foes). I played iirc Japanese v0.2 about over a month ago, better quality art-wise than Lutellaria, I haven't seen it on f95 yet.
i'll test it out, thx for the recommendation! Do you have a link for the download? bc I found a link for the alpha demo 0.11 version, this is the most recent one or there is another?

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
... Do you have a link for the download? bc I found a link for the alpha demo 0.11 version, this is the most recent one or there is another?
I do not have a download link unfortunately. I don't even recall exactly what site I got it from, best I can do is reference from the bottom of game's readme files ( Twitter @sorry_carl ; Ci-en  )
There was also a post mentioning those, their Patreon and ci-en >>>.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Not kinkshaming, just stating my opinion on that I wish it didn't go from some normal stuff, some kinkier stuff, then cronenburg body horror.
Oh I know, I am just stating mine, that is all.
I find that uzuraZanack's take on horror and eroguro is really good; decadent and indulgent rather than violent and gratuitous. It is more tasteful than some of the other stuff you find out there, but like I said, it is an acquired taste and not for everyone.

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes