sovn

May 4, 2019
anyone else got blue screened when going through the endless hallways where the enemies keep levelling up?
i think i was about 5-7 hallways in when it happened

Mar 1, 2020
I just LOVE this answer hahahahaha, "try every single button in your keyboard!"
Just perfection. Not being rude or anything, I really just enjoyed too much this answer.
I mean, I play a few untranslated games and press-every-button is a good habit when I have no instructions or don't understand them.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Here's a link to the translation of the update:
From what I can tell along with the is that they are probably settled on doing a 2.5 D game instead of an exclusive 2D or a 3D first person game. Also they are going to be making the game in Unity as previously planned while they also learn Unity at the same time which they also did when they made Setalia demon realm....oh and they will be sticking with their previous horror theme/style stuff.

Last edited:

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Also they are going to be making the game in Unity as previously planned while they also learn Unity at the same time which they also did when they made Setalia demon realm....oh and they will be sticking with their previous horror theme/style stuff.
Well if it worked before no need to change the formula I guess. Except for the lighting. Thankfully the author learned from Setalia and is going to add light sources so players can actually see the sex animations.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
From what I can tell along with the is that they are probably settled on doing a 2.5 D game instead of an exclusive 2D or a 3D first person game. Also they are going to be making the game in Unity as previously planned while they also learn Unity at the same time which they also did when they made Setalia demon realm....oh and they will be sticking with their previous horror theme/style stuff.
3D background and objects combined with 2D sprites, from the looks of it. It is a combination I enjoy a lot, so I am excited for the coming months.
To clarify, they will continue to learn Unity's ins and outs while working on the game at the same time, and this game will be even more focused on the horror elements, with less humanoid characters in general.

Last edited:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
3D background and objects combined with 2D sprites, from the looks of it. It is a combination I enjoy a lot, so I am excited for the coming months.
To clarify, they will continue to learn Unity's ins and outs while working on the game at the same time, and this game will be even more focused on the horror elements, with less humanoid characters in general.
here will be more enemies with strange shapes
that works on some of my fetishes
I just hope to see huge tits
I look forward to the game being finished by the end of this year.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
here will be more enemies with strange shapes
that works on some of my fetishes
I just hope to see huge tits
I look forward to the game being finished by the end of this year.
By the way, I would love to see something like this in the new Uzura game:

1704937420546.png
I think it goes with the theme of the wing that Uzura is aiming for.

Reactions: Clashvenar

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Can't view the pic through the link, could you share it directly?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Yep as BananaCustardCup said you have to grind out those outfits....thankfully you can cheat by editing the .json save files to give yourself the money for it as well.....for myself I found that I never got close to the required amount before beating the game or shortly afterwards without it being too grindy feeling.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
If you don't feel like editing the save file, the last corridors before the last boss are probably the best place to farm for coins. If you're good at parrying it should only take you a few minutes.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes