AnimeKnowledge

Aug 9, 2023
Press Windows Key+R, type %appdata%, navigate to your 'Local' folder and delete the folder named 'Lutellaria'.
I have done that a few times, but each and every single time it somehow keeps the data of my glitched save, a save where i am stuck pretty much near the start

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
1705429453059.png
Some unfortunate news, it seems that they have no plans of letting the player have sex with downed enemies like you can in Lutellaria, so it seems that this new game will be closer to Setaria in that sense.
They're open to doing that again in another project, but they're set on this one.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Dang, though I hope that also means that we do get mouse controls back as I like Seteria having them...though I would also prefer for the the slight battlefuck mechanics to stick around or get improved more.
I don't blame them for doing something that they've done before and probably as a result have a very good idea of how to do it in Unity easier than Lutellaria's mechanics as it will take time to get used to Unity. (I hope that they do move over to Godot afterwards though)

Reactions: ViviX12

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Dang, though I hope that also means that we do get mouse controls back as I like Seteria having them...though I would also prefer for the the slight battlefuck mechanics to stick around or get improved more.
I don't blame them for doing something that they've done before and probably as a result have a very good idea of how to do it in Unity easier than Lutellaria's mechanics as it will take time to get used to Unity. (I hope that they do move over to Godot afterwards though)
Well it is not the end of the world, Setaria was quite great and it's what made me a fan of their work. This should give them more time to work on other aspects of the game and polish them without much stress as adding double the scenes for essentially the same amount of enemies must be a lot of time-consuming work, and I understand wanting to take things easy when you're developing in a brand new engine. If I were to guess, that is probably the reason, and it might just mean that this game could come out sooner than we think.
I will just quietly hope that we can have sex with downed enemies again in their next game after this, and that it is going to be the zombie-themed action game they teased us with months ago.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
View attachment 3269087
Some unfortunate news, it seems that they have no plans of letting the player have sex with downed enemies like you can in Lutellaria, so it seems that this new game will be closer to Setaria in that sense.
They're open to doing that again in another project, but they're set on this one.
Honestly, even without taking downed enemies both of the current games are better than most other sidescrollers/platformers like this because you don't have to completely lose to see scenes, just a small hp cost.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Honestly, even without taking downed enemies both of the current games are better than most other sidescrollers/platformers like this because you don't have to completely lose to see scenes, just a small hp cost.
Yes, the gameplay in both games is solid and the atmosphere and art style are very unique for the genre.

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Oh definitely, the best part of the games. Making me redesign things for my projects too, since there's also a lot of other games that either do sex on loss only or almost too much sex that you can't make progress.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
well this throws part of my theory down the drain
but well from today onwards
I will refer to uzura as him
I leave the capture in case you had doubts like me
1705853124310.png

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I have done that a few times, but each and every single time it somehow keeps the data of my glitched save, a save where i am stuck pretty much near the start
It's strange, did you already try to put another save in your folder and delete it? maybe that will work

Geber77

May 11, 2020
does anyone have a full guide for every secrets on second realm/level/domain(?). i can't get to the bottom right secrets and top left secrets

Lyolik_PAIN

Apr 3, 2021
How is the animation done in this game? These are clearly not simple pixel sprites, seeing as how the pixels are stretched. could it be a blender?

bbbb4

Dec 25, 2022
Everytime I try to enter through this door, I get this error. Does anyone know how to solve it? (Is the right door, I unlocked it after I buy the tentacles from the shop. The left door with the shop lady works perfectly fine)

1706662658246.png
1706662765464.png

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
bbbb4 no one else has had that problem so my best guess is that it's either a new bug or a bad download so try re-downloading the game and try again. You save is in the appdata so don't worry about losing progress.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
bbbb4 My best guess without opening up the game code files is that one of the scripts/code files had the variable part inside of it get messed up or the calling script had the corrupted variable name since it wasn't able to access/find the name of the variable. To fix it would have maybe revealed other problems occurring and such since the game only stops at the first error and not check all the files are working correctly or not.

Reactions: bbbb4
Apr 8, 2019
This game should be the new standards for nsfw titles to meet. I don't want this one dev to be the best in the industry or at least pretty much standing on his own level, I wanna see other rising stars, if only so I don't have to wait so long for games that don't have stiff or awkward animation by comparison.

Honestly I can understand considering the consistent quality of his animations. Cannot blame him for wanting to take his next game a bit easy, it cannot be a joyful experience doing all the work an entire team would normally do by yourself.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Sadly as long as adult games stay in the background and be hard to gain access too the competition and funding to take the few years to constantly put out decent stuff is far and few. Once established it's much easier but that takes some time and still then they could pivot to making good animation playing games rather than games with good animations or have the game part outsourced a bit. (Looks at Dieselmine slightly since it feels like that with some of their games)

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes