Apr 8, 2019
Sadly as long as adult games stay in the background and be hard to gain access too the competition and funding to take the few years to constantly put out decent stuff is far and few. Once established it's much easier but that takes some time and still then they could pivot to making good animation playing games rather than games with good animations or have the game part outsourced a bit. (Looks at Dieselmine slightly since it feels like that with some of their games)
I honestly think nsfw games are only in the background because the devs are so generally unambitious. 95% of what's there is just rpgmaker static CG and visual novels which shouldn't even be marketed as games in the first place, so what your average person sees is this thick layer and they don't bother to look any further. IMO that's why the market is small.

I have some small hope for improvement though, I think this current period of time has the most active prodigies making fun titles with good or at least tolerable gameplay with great nsfw scenes, like I'm definitely seeing more games I give a crap about appearing now compared to the last 10 years.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
SomeGuyNamedKi There's been a few good ones that have been ambitious (I dislike CG only games so that means usually RPGmaker ones too, same as visual novels since those you just hold CTRL to finish and unlock the gallery to see that there was 9 CGs for 9 hours of dialog) for example Mission Mermadien, this game, Explorer of Golden Planet in my mind are some of the top games released (Close but not quite there are Alien Quest Eve, Eris Dysnomia and Eroico) are what I think are great personally.
Only Eroico has made it onto Steam and been well known outside of normal H game channels I believe while Alien Quest Eve has been very popular and well known but not breaking though that barrier. However no adertising has ever been done for any of these games and sold mostly on DLsite which has gotten stricter with it's censorship rules although it's cut is better than Steam I believe and less hassle of getting rejected since most would struggle to get a publisher. It's why I think that once established those game developers could get more known and branch out so on but don't as their quality of what they put out changes based on their money reserves. (Maker of Explorer of Golden Planet is biggest example of this I feel with how their games are although experimental)
That all said a bunch of RPG maker/puzzle/dating sim games do get onto Steam though I believe that to be due to them getting through the filters easier by their limitations and such rather than unambitious. Since their 'dangerous' content is rather tame in comparision to some side-scroller action games where gore is the main theme or has one or two odd bits in it like this game and Setalia.

PS I do agree a lot of devs appear to be unambitious or put out stuff that just seems like copy and paste stuff from other old good games (in their time of when the year was less than 2007) though devs have to start somewhere and in addition I don't see quite how this applies to the top games I listed before or those similar to them quality wise. Witch of the Space Station, Succubus Adventure and Estella's Nightmare (mainly due to CG still slightly moving) I found to be too low quality but a bit better than a normal copy and paste job (not under ambitious if instead over ambitious so time wasn't spent on raising the quality). Meanwhile The Shadow of Yidhra that is on Steam is a 5/10 of what I would want all games to at least aim for since while I finished it (as with the others shortly after their release which I see now had updated with some content maybe after such so may replay it) I enjoyed it vastly more and got a lot more fap out of it though it was a stretch at more than a few points....haven't looked into the dev though I feel like the game just needed more time to refine/polish itself rather than more ambition or extra things added on. (which I feel is due to not able to hold off releasing it rather than something else)

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone have a coin cheat or a best grinding spot for coins? (Too lazy to backread)
Edit save in text editor - "gold=xxxxxxx". Otherwise I'd recommend freeing cleaners for cash, spot for that maybe was - "1st area > 2nd warp > left > Up", but that took me 10+ hours iirc for enough cash to buy out the store.

Reactions: consey
May 23, 2018
Edit save in text editor - "gold=xxxxxxx". Otherwise I'd recommend freeing cleaners for cash, spot for that maybe was - "1st area > 2nd warp > left > Up", but that took me 10+ hours iirc for enough cash to buy out the store.
10 hours?? What? Completing the game gave me enough for the first 2 options, then I just ran through the final area outside the wall a few times to get the rest, probably took about 30 mins or so.

Elysian69

Jan 29, 2023
so... is the chair after beating the boss at area 2 the final part of the game? you beat the boss in the dream and then she wakes up and thats it? those other doors in the new fast travel area never open to anywhere? and if that is the end, how do I not have the gallery unlocked? did i miss something somewhere?

Mar 1, 2020
so... is the chair after beating the boss at area 2 the final part of the game? you beat the boss in the dream and then she wakes up and thats it? those other doors in the new fast travel area never open to anywhere? and if that is the end, how do I not have the gallery unlocked? did i miss something somewhere?
After beating the chair there appears a door to the next area. In the same room where chair was.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
The fact that you hit one trap and you automatically lose makes this an awful game not worth playing. What god awful game design.

Sansx12308

May 6, 2022
Apologies guys,but i wanna ask.I used to play this game but after accidentally reset my pendrive, I can't play this game anymore.Windows cant find specified yada yada, anyone have a clue?

Sansx12308

May 6, 2022
Also just in case,i did tried to download it back to my laptop 4 times and all of them get remove and panda dome classified it as virus?

Sansx12308

May 6, 2022
The moment i tried to run it,it run this and the exe is gone.I tried many places even the one that i used to download it before

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes