b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I wish I could replay the chair, that's my favorite anim and it's better when it's in the moment
Aw damn. i remember i was going to look into this but got distracted trying to figure out the secret/unfinished areas.
Probably wouldn't be too hard, its likely either a map switch or a save file line that flags if you have "completed" the chair.
Hmm...ill have a look tho i doubt ill figure out the script side of things to easily.

---

These wooden structures where not here before right?
1698490592220.png
EDIT: Nevbermind, maybe im wrong. They dont seem to BE anything but background flare.

Also there's a door to re-fight the.... second boss? Since when?
1698490935862.png
I forget which one, its the on with the blue ball.
EDIT: So yeah this is deffinetly a thing, even calles a "boss remach statue". Wonder why there's not others for other bosses?

Last edited:

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Did you guys check the lower part of the Update on Ci-en? Some artwork of the creator and a little update about future projects.

But the little update worries me as the artist wants to use Unity for the next project.
The artwork is unrelated to their next game, Uzura often posts those in their updates.
The shift to Unity might speed up their work on animations according to them, but knowing what happened recently is worrying, yes.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Aw damn. i remember i was going to look into this but got distracted trying to figure out the secret/unfinished areas.
Probably wouldn't be too hard, its likely either a map switch or a save file line that flags if you have "completed" the chair.
Hmm...ill have a look tho i doubt ill figure out the script side of things to easily.

---

These wooden structures where not here before right?
View attachment 3040096
EDIT: Nevbermind, maybe im wrong. They dont seem to BE anything but background flare.

Also there's a door to re-fight the.... second boss? Since when?
View attachment 3040107
I forget which one, its the on with the blue ball.
EDIT: So yeah this is deffinetly a thing, even calles a "boss remach statue". Wonder why there's not others for other bosses?
Resetting boss fights was done previously by editing save files as there was specific entries that checked to see if you had won or not, that red doorway was added as a result of the update which enables the re-fight by teleporting you into the boss room. It's why I said a few posts back that I'll take a look at that and use it to see about the chair and making that redo-able. I've done very limited things in regards to spawning stuff into the game via my mod so I didn't want to mess around with interactions too much and well also knew about that save file method. However now that you can re-fight the first two bosses I question why no the chair.

The wood structure I feel was placeholder for where the now canceled extra zone was going to have teleport points in it.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Resetting boss fights was done previously by editing save files as there was specific entries that checked to see if you had won or not, that red doorway was added as a result of the update which enables the re-fight by teleporting you into the boss room. It's why I said a few posts back that I'll take a look at that and use it to see about the chair and making that redo-able. I've done very limited things in regards to spawning stuff into the game via my mod so I didn't want to mess around with interactions too much and well also knew about that save file method. However now that you can re-fight the first two bosses I question why no the chair.

The wood structure I feel was placeholder for where the now canceled extra zone was going to have teleport points in it.
I think it could be done by simply adding a way to return to the first version of the throne room (i think thats how it works, there's 2 versions, 1 with the exit door and one without)

I doubt i could probably manage it and it would be with complete incompatibility with your mod due to the games single archive.win file.
I wish i could figure out a way to get the game to run on loose files instead of the .win but i havent a clue how to start with something like that.
Loose files may allow for multiple uses of mods, and bypassing any need of importing uncensored animations. But its a pipe dream.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
bozaBoom you finish the game (beat the final boss) or edit your save file.

I think it could be done by simply adding a way to return to the first version of the throne room (i think thats how it works, there's 2 versions, 1 with the exit door and one without)

I doubt i could probably manage it and it would be with complete incompatibility with your mod due to the games single archive.win file.
I wish i could figure out a way to get the game to run on loose files instead of the .win but i havent a clue how to start with something like that.
Loose files may allow for multiple uses of mods, and bypassing any need of importing uncensored animations. But its a pipe dream.
Yep that's what I was meaning in terms of how it could be done just would need to find a way to change the map/room to have that optional door to return to the first version of the throne room or if possible just plop the player right into the chair zone. If that fails then somehow a prompt that the player can interact with to have their save edited to be taken as that they hadn't cleared it yet. Would lock the player into the chair zone but should be easy as anything to beat a second time around as only the final area scales with the player's stats.

With changing the game to work in such a way that it runs in a......lets say de-compiled state you would have to change how the .exe file works I believe and that would be probably akin to using a completely different game engine or making your custom version of one. Not a small task nor worthwhile for a game that has received it's final update.

Finally if you wanted to add my mod to whatever you made then you need only look at the changelog for what code file names I edited (also what I did in said code file) and then copy and paste them in as long as you haven't edited those or anything relating to the player stats code file since I think I call some stuff from there. Anything where you did edit the same code file as me you can compare the changes and try to mash them together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821
Mar 1, 2020
I think it could be done by simply adding a way to return to the first version of the throne room (i think thats how it works, there's 2 versions, 1 with the exit door and one without)......
I think you gotta also do something like setting variable "Area3LoopCaption" to 0 (I refer to savefile). From my test I'd guess game would otherwise just place you room before chair boss with no animation on the left, enemies and "sanity" mechanic. Few more details in my earlier post

VanRichel

Jan 7, 2022
also! God, I like the game because it doesn’t change. Even when it changes, it gets a lot better, so I like it.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Hello,
I come again to an informative post
1698698214695.png
about

-The long-awaited steam version (Bad news)
-About future updates of Seal of luterallia
-About the physical version of the game
-about the new game coming out

Regarding the Steam version I have quite discouraging news for those who are waiting for the game on this platform.
Uzura zanac has stated that "he is no longer sure if there is a steam version"
1698698361964.png
About the Physical Version and the content it will bring
1: the physical version will have the same censorship as on dlsite (unfortunately)

See Image 1.1

2: the physical version will be extremely exclusive since according to uzura few copies will be released
(damn I still feel sad that I can't buy it :(
)
See Image 1.2

3: The Physical version will only have content until before this update
(Personally, it seems extremely counterproductive and stupid to me. If I were a developer, I would put exclusive things in the physical version + the new recent update.)
See Image 1.1

Image 1.1

1698698704468.png
Image 1.2
1698698956015.png

About Future Updates in Luterallia
In matters of content, that's all
See Image 1.2
About the New Game will be made in Unity (previously mentioned)
Maybe by next month we'll have Concept art of whatever he's going to be.
1698699277047.png
By the way, when reading the comment, maybe the next luterallia update is just a "Bug Fixes"
according to the image above

That's all folks

Mar 1, 2020
Dayum, physical version wont even have an update? I was worried a new area wont be added cuz physical is releasing which wont get those updates, but this is worse. No new area in THIS game in my subjective opinion is a waste of PERFECTLY lubed and polished game/engine and a damn shame. I'm sure dev will still have opportunity to apply their ideas/vision in the future, I'm just worried/sad its not in this game.

Reactions: Beats9821

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Regarding the Steam version I have quite discouraging news for those who are waiting for the game on this platform.
Uzura zanac has stated that "he is no longer sure if there is a steam version"
View attachment 3047331
This is disappointing.
Steam is one of the few platforms i believe reasonable for a uncensored release.
I wish the guy would respond to me on X...
Im going to start pulling strings tomorrow. See if i can get the guy published somewhere, maybe GOG.

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
btw i added a python script to the mega folder that u can run in the same folder as exported spine sprites, and it will rename the textures based on the atlas file, and then copy it in a form you can just drag n drop into unity and mess with.
Python:
import os
import shutil

# Specify the directory containing your files
input_folder = os.getcwd()

# Create an output folder within the current folder
output_folder = os.path.join(input_folder, 'output')
if not os.path.exists(output_folder):
    os.makedirs(output_folder)

# Iterate through the files in the input folder
for filename in os.listdir(input_folder):
    if filename.endswith('.atlas'):
        # Read the .atlas file to get the texture names
        texture_names = []
        with open(os.path.join(input_folder, filename), 'r', encoding='utf-8', errors='ignore') as atlas_file:
            for line in atlas_file:
                if line.strip().endswith('.png'):
                    texture_names.append(line.strip())

# Find the matching .png and .json files
        base_name = os.path.splitext(filename)[0]
        newspinefolder = os.path.join(output_folder,base_name)
        os.mkdir(newspinefolder)
        for i, texture_name in enumerate(texture_names):
            # Rename and move the files to the output folder
            new_texture_name = f"{texture_name}"
            png_file = f"{base_name}_{i}.png"
            json_file = f"{base_name}.json"

shutil.copy2(os.path.join(input_folder, png_file), os.path.join(newspinefolder, new_texture_name))
            shutil.copy2(os.path.join(input_folder, json_file), os.path.join(newspinefolder, json_file))
            shutil.copy2(os.path.join(input_folder, filename), os.path.join(newspinefolder, filename+'.txt'))

print("Files have been processed and moved to the output folder.")
View attachment 3039960

View attachment 3039956
Okay...having dealt with GM before, I thought something like that might be possible, since I've accidentally done stuff like that with audio, but wasn't sure if it would work with Spine or not.

I owe you...I dunno, something, as thanks for pulling that off.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes