b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Is the DLC out? I remember there was one door we couldn't access after finishing the game. Can we access it now?
Think i read recently that the DLC/update was delayed due to the dev moving house.
They have started actual development of the update now they have finished moving/settling in.

Think it was mentioned also that they where working on more content instead of a new zone? not 100% on what that means for the missing room.

Reactions: tzydekki

Relois

Nov 25, 2020
I know the music is from Peritune, but has anybody been able to pinpoint what songs they are exactly? I feel like I've scoured the site for the hospital area music and the last area music, but haven't found anything even remotely close to it.
I've found the first area music though, if anybody's interested. It's called "Deep Sea".

Kind of fallen in love with this game and it's predecessor, Setalia. They're both just such good games.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Relois I can tell you how to play and find the audio in the mod tool I use though extracting audio I don't know how to after a quick look. I haven't messed with the audio other than trying to get it play via code in code files.

EDIT: ME and my big mouth.....I found it right away after posting to look more as I remembered about how there was an script tab where a video pointed to one there for extracting the sprites and such....and well wouldn't you know it, there's an audio one....called "ExportAllSounds" under resource unpackers, I hit yet for both prompts and found the newly created folder, went to audio groups 2 and there's the BGM's.......however their file names are listed as BGM then what their purpose was. I wouldn't be surprised if Dev made the audio purely for this game so it's all their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Relois

Nov 25, 2020
Relois I can tell you how to play and find the audio in the mod tool I use though extracting audio I don't know how to after a quick look. I haven't messed with the audio other than trying to get it play via code in code files.
Sounds good to me. I was considering that as a last resort but as long as I get the songs I'll be happy.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I just updated my post as I found how to extract, read the edit for the quick how to extract using .

Reactions: Relois

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Think i read recently that the DLC/update was delayed due to the dev moving house.
They have started actual development of the update now they have finished moving/settling in.

Think it was mentioned also that they where working on more content instead of a new zone? not 100% on what that means for the missing room.
Awh man. I'd offer to help if it was coding thing, but not fully sure what exactly he has done engine wise, and lack of experience with understanding Japanese would make it a bit difficult.

Does explain the ending being the way it is.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
asakoshura Honestly what you said has made me wonder if I could manage to do some mod nonsense to make an new area at least code wise....as since it's now clear about the sprites being exportable and importable in the mod tool along with that rooms have their backgrounds as a part of them, the only big thing that I don't know about yet code wise in how the game works is the room manager or whatever makes sure this door lines up with that door. There are smaller things I don't know but I feel can be worked out possibly (though can become major faulting points such as placing stuff in the room and making the floor/walls inside the room). But with time those I think can be worked out considering people have used the tool to make new undertale like stuff. Only thing that is lacking for making an new area/section is an graphics designer/artist unless it's just recycling old rooms and sprites. (As I don't think any but the final boss of the now abandoned new zone was shown/teased)

I would say that if they had planned for the new zone to be between the chair and looping area 4 then it would make sense as then a lot more lore and explanation possible which could have maybe opened up a way of choosing to join the loop of sacrificing yourself or walk away (or something else, I mean why not put a cleaner in there every few years ;P ).

• Hey there
Reactions: elasahel

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020

I have two or three posts clarifying that, let me put them here

I don't agree with that since he had already moved out of the house successfully. View attachment 2911448 I also asked him about the pipes in his house and he told me that everything was fixed
View attachment 2911452

So with those inconveniences ruled out, God knows what he's working on now, I also just hope that Uzura is okay since I'm telling you, it's strange that he didn't even give a survival report in August, something big is brewing, I think
Regarding the news, yes the mushroom area was scrapped, there will be no expansion (unless the developer releases a DLC) but to be honest, I don't think so.

Regarding the disease, I think it has been going on for months. If not, I will do an investigation and let you know.

Regarding the new game, I don't know if he is working on it, I can only give certain "conjectures".

After finishing Setalia
View attachment 2957420
Uzura was already working on Luterallia and conceptual art was already being seen for Ruby.
View attachment 2957421
It literally only took a week to let us know that another game was already in production or that the game already had concept art too advanced to reveal the tentative design of the MC.

I had even made a gif of the character being inactive
View attachment 2957431
(I think even her penis is less censored or maybe it's me(?))

The truth is at this point I don't even know what to think what Uzura is doing, only God knows, maybe she spent the month playing Armored Core VII or I don't know, but if not, I agree with sammo905
It could be something big. It could be good news for me and for those of us who are waiting for the update and bad news for you because you will have to reprogram and the truth is that it is lazy to do it all over again.
or good news for everyone since I would say that there is a new game being developed.
I just hope that Uzura is fine, really.

• Hey there
Reactions: Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Alright so Hachina has released and so I’ve run out of time to finish up as much as I can so here’s the last update until I have time to work on this again: Changelog has been condensed and organized so the latest changes should be at the top.

Changes are roughly: recoded the punishment system to work of animations instead of a timer, slight increase to spawned enemies detection ranges, gamepad menu setting always unlocked. No Handy punishment yet.

As before go to to see more details though I have very little left that I will be doing on the game after this due to the fact that I've found the menu system to be very complex and annoying that to make Quality of Life changes would by itself result in me spending the same amount of time I've already put into the mod, doubled. (I've currently spend 30-40 hours total estimated so menu system/QoL additions would be an additional 60-80 hours at least most likely due to me learning as I go)
If some things are done like de-censoring the penis's in the game then I'll make an update for that but aside from an balance update and maybe Handy Punishment I don't have plans to continue updating/adding things out of my own pocket/time since I personally feel that my payment thus far has been the result of the changes made. These feelings/thoughts may change in the future but I have a few other projects that I want to return to/start alongside RL problems.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Fra_ Back up the data.win, choose the internal screen size you want (720p is default, 1440p is massive camera zoom out while 1080p is the in-between), copy and paste it to replace the data.win and rename that file to be data.win and should be good.

Reactions: Fra_

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
They probably don't work full time on these games, for all we know they make games as a hobby and they've been too busy to finish any work significant enough to be worth showing. We have to account for fatigue too, because by reading the ci-en posts it is clear that finishing Lutellaria was very difficult with the increased scope (which is all the more reason to buy the game officially if you can) and they could have just looked for a break between the full release and the next big update. It sucks, but we have to be patient, Uzura at least knows the fans are supportive of their work, I doubt they'll stop anytime soon.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
They probably don't work full time on these games, for all we know they make games as a hobby and they've been too busy to finish any work significant enough to be worth showing. We have to account for fatigue too, because by reading the ci-en posts it is clear that finishing Lutellaria was very difficult with the increased scope (which is all the more reason to buy the game officially if you can) and they could have just looked for a break between the full release and the next big update. It sucks, but we have to be patient, Uzura at least knows the fans are supportive of their work, I doubt they'll stop anytime soon.
Well, if you are right, Uzura has never told us if he/she dedicates himself/herself to his/her games in full work.
It just seems strange to me that they haven't even done a survival report.
It doesn't bother me at all that the creators take a well-deserved break. What bothers me is that they don't warn about the situation they are in.
In the end, all of us here are part of the Uzura community and I, as a "member" of it, will always support him/her in his/her projects.
postscript: I bought the game on the first day of launch, I didn't have time to buy it (Unfortunately I wasn't the first sale, I remember that I was the 73rd or 74th sale)
I just hope he/she is okay.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes