ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
just by curiosity, does anyone knows the engine that he used for he's game? also, does it works with drawed images instead of pixels? i am kinda interested in learning how to program a platform game like luteraria, if someone have advices or youtube tutorials, please send me xD
appears to be Game Maker Studio 2

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
just by curiosity, does anyone knows the engine that he used for he's game? also, does it works with drawed images instead of pixels? i am kinda interested in learning how to program a platform game like luteraria, if someone have advices or youtube tutorials, please send me xD
It's game maker 2 with the animations done in Twine. You can actually dig through all of the assets in the game with one of the loader things in either this thread or the one for the previous game.

Ezio D

Jul 15, 2019
hey! can anyone recommend similar games to this and if the developer will be making more ?

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
It's game maker 2 with the animations done in Twine. You can actually dig through all of the assets in the game with one of the loader things in either this thread or the one for the previous game.
interesting, is it possible to create a game like taht but not in pixel (like atelier tia for example)

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Made a few changes to the game..... read BOTH the changelog files for details but game is slightly harder (Not hardcode level) and more random while the end game area is now more like an arena oh and there's 3 versions that just change internal window size. Did post this first on (I'll be posting there about thoughts of further changes) before I remembered about this thread and that you guys probably would like it too.
(If you know basic coding and have some time to waste or ADHD spiral then you can change the game fairly easily with the right to make certain enemies harder or easier)

Last edited:

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
I updated my mod to be v2.5 on . Made Death is quieter, added a punishment system for escaping too early, when a boss down you, enemies come to fuck you.
Reads through all of the changes you made to the game, and how you improved so many different systems.
... okay, few questions
1. How can I make my own game that good?
2. This is amazing?
3. Is it possible to add cut things back into this game, or enemies/sections from the previous one?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
asakoshura
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope I've answered your questions well with this, if you want to go more indepth then my PM/DM's are open so I can work personally with you on changing settings quickly myself even and sending you the file or tutor you roughly on how to do it yourself as it's just simply changing numbers to adjust any changes I've made.

Now uh....the reason why I looked here at roughly 3 am is that I just completed another update.... yaaayyy....I'm sorry for those that are probably going to be mad for this especially those that restart their save to experience these changes anew. Anyway I made ammo, health and clothing cost money, go to to see more details and such or read the changelog.

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Your thinking too small, I don't just go for rats.....I'm lewding everyone with the mod currently. I got a cat for a mount, took it's eye while taming it, still likes to be bratty though sometimes, you could help me with keeping it in line if you like... :BootyTime:

fantasy-rat-riding-cat smaller.jpg

I'm take a bit of break at the moment from the mod since I've done a lot of overnighters on the last few updates which isn't good to keep doing. Plus I'm expecting messing with the menu's and Handy control stuff to be a bit of a pain. Did find a bug with that the text displaying method I found is an layer below the fullscreen animations from the Key and Arakune (spider lady) but I won't be releasing an update just to fix that as audio still plays when you try to escape too early. In the meantime if your interested in a nightmare mode then that's been released/updated by someone else on Eroscripts, it has all the changes I've made in it.

PS I'm going to hate it if the Dev releases an update which makes several changes impossible to copy and paste over, though I feel like it shouldn't since it sounded like it just will add an house and something else with the cleaners?

Last edited:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Your thinking too small, I don't just go for rats.....I'm lewding everyone with the mod currently. I got a cat for a mount, took it's eye while taming it, still likes to be bratty though sometimes, you could help me with keeping it in line if you like... :BootyTime:

View attachment 2955264

I'm take a bit of break at the moment from the mod since I've done a lot of overnighters on the last few updates which isn't good to keep doing. Plus I'm expecting messing with the menu's and Handy control stuff to be a bit of a pain. Did find a bug with that the text displaying method I found is an layer below the fullscreen animations from the Key and Arakune (spider lady) but I won't be releasing an update just to fix that as audio still plays when you try to escape too early. In the meantime if your interested in a nightmare mode then that's been released/updated by someone else on Eroscripts, it has all the changes I've made in it.

PS I'm going to hate it if the Dev releases an update which makes several changes impossible to copy and paste over, though I feel like it shouldn't since it sounded like it just will add an house and something else with the cleaners?
This community is tremendous, I just need to buy a good toy hehe.
1695659263938.png
I'm keeping an eye on what the developer is doing.
We are already in the second month, I have reason to think that he is currently working on his third game.

I hope the survival report this month or next tells us something.
1695659751778.png

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
elasahel If you want to play games while having a toy go at you research as to if you can have it be hands free, for my Handy I use the Stanly Vise grip option (can nip balls if not setup right in terms of height if controls are pointing away from you), no idea how good the Handy maker's provided hands free solution is since it's only come out a short bit ago. That's the cheap male option though....if you got cash to spare from what I know you want an OSR2 or SR6 (the maker is developing a rival to the handy though) which can cost an small amount if you got a 3D printer and a cheap hardware store nearby or can cost more than 400-700 I think.

I though I heard that uzuraZanac was working on an update for Lutellaria still though (the picture you shared I think is months old?) if they aren't then great news for me and other modders since there's no easy way to port, can only copy and paste code over presuming that the code we've changed isn't changed by the Dev which requires us to rework what we've done. I wouldn't expect a new game to arrive (maybe a demo or two at most) any time soon as Lutellaria only just released before the dev had to move and I think I saw something about illness(?) which is why they confirmed to be dropping level expansion plans for Lutellaria.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
who honestly knows but its been enough time after they settled in and got their house fixed that the update could have anything in it

Reactions: elasahel

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
elasahel If you want to play games while having a toy go at you research as to if you can have it be hands free, for my Handy I use the Stanly Vise grip option (can nip balls if not setup right in terms of height if controls are pointing away from you), no idea how good the Handy maker's provided hands free solution is since it's only come out a short bit ago. That's the cheap male option though....if you got cash to spare from what I know you want an OSR2 or SR6 (the maker is developing a rival to the handy though) which can cost an small amount if you got a 3D printer and a cheap hardware store nearby or can cost more than 400-700 I think.

I though I heard that uzuraZanac was working on an update for Lutellaria still though (the picture you shared I think is months old?) if they aren't then great news for me and other modders since there's no easy way to port, can only copy and paste code over presuming that the code we've changed isn't changed by the Dev which requires us to rework what we've done. I wouldn't expect a new game to arrive (maybe a demo or two at most) any time soon as Lutellaria only just released before the dev had to move and I think I saw something about illness(?) which is why they confirmed to be dropping level expansion plans for Lutellaria.
Regarding the news, yes the mushroom area was scrapped, there will be no expansion (unless the developer releases a DLC) but to be honest, I don't think so.

Regarding the disease, I think it has been going on for months. If not, I will do an investigation and let you know.

Regarding the new game, I don't know if he is working on it, I can only give certain "conjectures".

After finishing Setalia
1695688435013.png
Uzura was already working on Luterallia and conceptual art was already being seen for Ruby.
1695688463635.png
It literally only took a week to let us know that another game was already in production or that the game already had concept art too advanced to reveal the tentative design of the MC.

I had even made a gif of the character being inactive
cien20210525_02.gif
(I think even her penis is less censored or maybe it's me(?))

The truth is at this point I don't even know what to think what Uzura is doing, only God knows, maybe she spent the month playing Armored Core VII or I don't know, but if not, I agree with sammo905
It could be something big. It could be good news for me and for those of us who are waiting for the update and bad news for you because you will have to reprogram and the truth is that it is lazy to do it all over again.
or good news for everyone since I would say that there is a new game being developed.
I just hope that Uzura is fine, really.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rat-attack and ZX7H

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
elasahel Ah I see.....interesting.....so really Uzura should say something either about Lutellaria (since the latest blogpost from what I could make out said about making an House or cleaner thing) or their plans/progress with their next game. I know honestly very little about them since I rarely start looking at Devs after their first game, second game is where I start to take more notice and look at their blog posts and such since it's my way to avoid getting hyped for something that is maybe years out.

I really like the 3 other different looks for Ruby that were possibly going to be done, shame that they weren't implemented and that yes Ruby's dick has become more censored as I can zoom in a lot more due to my modding and my screen being 1440p:
If I knew anything about pixel art or art work in general I would try to see about fixing it since on the coding side it's easy to change the sprite, though adding the other 3 skins/clothing would be more difficult though possible. (maybe more armor results in better clothing?)
I'll leave that be for someone else since again I don't know the first thing about pixel art and art in general. Also I plan to (unless things change) have next and final two big things I do for modding the game be changing the menus to result in yourselves being able to change the difficulty (undecided on preset or you go wild) and making the Handy response fully to the punishment system (punishment system may get fully reworked as I may use the animation system that I understand better now for it). This is mainly due to the Hachina due to come out possibly very soon as DLsite has been sent the stuff to review and approve or send back asking for harsher censoring. So I may do something with that game Handy wise or move to another project thing that I've had on my mind for ages or another thing I've been doing on and off.

Reactions: elasahel

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
asakoshura
I hope I've answered your questions well with this, if you want to go more indepth then my PM/DM's are open so I can work personally with you on changing settings quickly myself even and sending you the file or tutor you roughly on how to do it yourself as it's just simply changing numbers to adjust any changes I've made.

Now uh....the reason why I looked here at roughly 3 am is that I just completed another update....v2.6 yaaayyy....I'm sorry for those that are probably going to be mad for this especially those that restart their save to experience these changes anew. Anyway I made ammo, health and clothing cost money, go to to see more details and such or read the changelog.
Oh wow, that is a lot more complex of an answer then I was expecting.

1. I've seen the tool to open up the games, and am surprised/amazed you're able to use it to actually get anything out of it. Current game in GameMaker is on month 20, and I'm just unsure of where to go with it now.
2. I'm saying that with using Gamemaker since like 5-6th grade, and knowing those games are casually showing off a lot of everything. So the fact you can pull it off is great.
3. That makes sense, but is also sad too. Would have been fun to sneak an enemy or level from the first game into this one, especially with the new one's screenshot being...different.

Thanks for responding at all though, since it's great and this game is great too.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes