Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
How many scenes are there with more than one monster at a time? I know of only one; if you're downed around two of the Vise enemies, they gangbang her at once. Her poor butt :(

Are there any other combo scenes like that?

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
How many scenes are there with more than one monster at a time? I know of only one; if you're downed around two of the Vise enemies, they gangbang her at once. Her poor butt :(

there are two other scenes that include what you are looking for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020

I think the vise scene is double penetration, the one from behind through the anus and the one from the front through the vagina 2 dicks in one ass hell you gave me an idea for a four vise ruby gangbang i won't give details use your imagination

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
It's probably possible to add an interaction point that unsets the specific boss flag, I'll check the code later
Maybe it's not possible..for me anyway since I havent touched game maker in months.
Some debugging functionality to print the current room name on draw call would be nice, so I tried to do that and failed -.-

Nvm got it:
1691911620187.png
Unfortunately the room numbers do not correspond to the room objects themselves so i'm not gonna bother digging through the hundreds of rooms and finding the pre-boss room to place a switch
just need to set these values and it should be fine
Code:
ds_map_set(game_map, "Area1Boss", 0)
ds_map_set(game_map, "Area2Boss", 0)
ds_map_set(game_map, "Area3Clear", 0)

Last edited:

john_smith_01

Jul 17, 2019
Anyone know what the testicles and speech bubble options do? Whenever I try to switch them on or off the game would just freeze.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Anyone know what the testicles and speech bubble options do? Whenever I try to switch them on or off the game would just freeze.
what they do is remove or put the testicles in some H scenes (more notable with the scene in which you lose with the second boss), the dialogue one puts sexual onomatopoeias, I don't like to put onomatopoeias since they cover the content of the scene H in question (some times)
and I don't know why the game freezes if you turn them on it works fine for me

Reactions: john_smith_01

Berurinn

Aug 28, 2021
After some searching, a mini-hardmode was found! It is similar to the one made for Setaria, but not as grand.

There are 2.5 versions of the mod in the thread, with the link itself leading to a fixed update.

All credit goes to MKN, jean_cucumber and Deern.

Minor requests can also be made below this post, like integrating hard mode and some cheat features together or smth, since at least I can tinker with UMT.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2021
Last I recall those are a pain in terms of gameplay tho
Yes, it's an absolute must to play it with controller and a lot of trial and error. But still one of those rare games with laser focus on futa themes. All other I've tried just had a sprinkle of a futa or two

Mar 1, 2020
Anyone knows any other games with futa enemies getting ya like on this game?
1) Fallen Angel by Toffi, maybe also some other Toffi games, like "Amazon Brawl".
2) Nayla's Castle >< (futanari mostly)
3) Breeders of Nephelym >link<
4) Maaaaaaybe "Max the Elf" by T-Hoodie (gay, cute sissy MC, has futas iirc, in-development, best art out of all above imo)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aswiri

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
For those wondering if Lutellaria would get listed on Steam, here's what the creator said on Ci-en on his latest blog post (roughly translated via Firefox plugin):

1693980570164.png

It's certainly not a forward answer, though that's probably just the translation, but I think what he's trying to say here is getting the game put on Steam would delay the development of his next game, because he'd have to update the game heavily to uncensor every single H-Scene, and then add in the other features he thinks of down the line, which on Steam takes quite a while.

Personally, I don't really care that much about a Steam release, I just can't wait for the next update (which will include scenes with the shopkeeper, thank god, and the cleaners.)

Reactions: Photomaster1019
4.70 star(s) 53 Votes