elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
all I know is that there most likely won't be any new enemies
If im right they will probs add more background mobs
and in the comments it was written that the clerk is planned to have a scene
indeed I asked that question and got that answer from the creator

LesboIsBesto

Dec 30, 2020
is there a way to refight bosses? if not, hope its added someday, didnt know i wouldnt get to see the giantess again after winnin

Mar 1, 2020
is there a way to refight bosses?
Probably have to swap savefiles, I think I prepared some saves awhile back =>. You could also try opening savefile in editor and changing what stands for "boss beaten=1" to "0"

...How exactly to you decide to expand and develop the main game without adding any enemies...?
In lategame, enemies gave me a vibe that they belonged to same biome: giant Lamia, spider-kinda-girl, ALRAUNE, Shaman. I was wondering if dev was planning (4th?) Jungle area (maybe for the "chair" segment, and whole "chair" thing was just supposed to be a boss for that area), but later scrapped extra area idea due to possibly time/IRL/deadline stuff. Which is fine, no need to try to implement every single idea and create a development limbo, I wholly enjoyed final product. I think I saw a wheelchair-girl-follower "demo" when browsing pics in the dev blog, so thats one example of unimplemented stuff.

So I think dev might just be re-implementing extra Area from their original vision and current enemy roster gonna work fine.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
He finally responded to my question about a steam release with demo-level mosaics, but with a non-answer. Oh well.

Untitled.png

Reactions: No-Nonon

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
if you're wondering about the pregnancy tag, I'm pretty sure it refers to that single enemy that births worm things
In the game files there are full completed sprite sheets for movement and attack animations where the MC is pregnant, but they're unused. So at some point there was impregnation but it got scrapped.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ViviX12

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
AAAAAA WHY POST THE GIANT FUTA WITH THE ONAHOLE GIRL IN THE CAGE IN THE SAME POST WHERE YOU STATE THERE WILL BE NO GIANT FUTA WITH THE ONAHOLE GIRL IN THE CAGE IN THIS GAME AAAAA

• Angry
Reactions: Yuuuuuri

OneFappyBoi

Dec 5, 2018

Here's the improved gallery mod! This mod greatly improves the gallery experience for fapping purposes. It introduces the auto-play of animations that can be seen in regular gameplay.

Features:

v1.0.0
  • Added pleasure bar
  • Automatic animation playing based on the pleasure bar with varying scenes and animation speed
    • To disable/enable auto play, press on the 'Spacebar' key on your keyboard
      • You must disable auto play if you want to manually play other animations
    • To clear the pleasure value, press on the 'C' key on the keyboard
  • Can now zoom in/out and modify the animation speed without entering operation mode
  • Improved one-handed navigation ;)
    • Auto plays animations when you select them
    • Can now navigate through menus with only the arrow keys

Download:

Place the data.win file inside your game's folder. Make sure you make a backup of the data.win file in case something goes wrong!

Some known issues:
  • Boss CGs, General mobs (background mobs, non-h mobs, etc.), & Arakune will not auto-play
    • These animations can still be played manually
The link for the file is not working, saying that the file does not exist. is it possible for a new file link?

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes