asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Ok, so I just finished the game. I don't really play hentai side-scrollers but this one looked interesting so I decided to try it. Good decision. It is basically Blasphemous with sex but without gore. I feel like I missed some stuff though because I didn't die once in this game so idk what happens on death. Maybe the reason I didn't die once was because I completely ignored guns and just invested everything in melee damage and defense.

Funny thing about the bells. I never managed to summon death, and now after closing the game I read here she is a thing. It's interesting because I couldn't figure out how bells work, so I was triggering them over and over again while watching HP, cum meter and money to notice what they do without any result. How was I not punished by death, I have no idea.

Also I noticed very useful thing just before the final boss. If you play full melee - dash resets your attack cooldown. If you press attack split second after doing dash you can really slash through enemies while staying basically in place. I played on gamepad so it is probably easier to execute than on keyboard.

And I didn't play Setalia yet. I didn't even know about it. I learned about it just now while I was looking through comments here after finishing the game. I know there is eng translation of version 1.2 here somewhere but is it the newest version. If it is why doesn't the game have dedicated thread on F95 and instead everything is just posted on translation request page?
...I'm sorry, what was that about Death?
I don't think I ever saw her either.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
Well I just tried that and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it were for the ghost girls being perfect, she would be my favorite defeat animation. But I'd willing cosplay the ghosts or main girl from either of their games to a convention, so that's kind of hard to top.
either one would look good but i think setalia would be easier to pull off, now the only question is will your make the weapon attachment the same as setalia

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
due to issues it looks like the new area being scrapped
I wonder what the update will add

then again I could be wrong since I had to translate their ci en page

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
due to issues it looks like the new area being scrapped
I wonder what the update will add

then again I could be wrong since I had to translate their ci en page
You're not wrong the new area was scrapped :/ what's new will be maybe new enemies and maybe minor bug fixes, it's a tremendous shame that the fungal area was scrapped it's still It's nice to know that the developer is still breathing

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
You're not wrong the new area was scrapped :/ what's new will be maybe new enemies and maybe minor bug fixes, it's a tremendous shame that the fungal area was scrapped it's still It's nice to know that the developer is still breathing
damn i was hoping for some more content specifically the POV kind

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
I'm not really too fussed the fungal area's going to be scrapped. I'm sure it would have been great, given the dude's artistic vision. But an idea like that would most likely pop up in later games. I just hope for dear god that doesn't mean the BIG futa has been scrapped because size difference is like my favourite fetish.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
July survival report
comment 20
quails repliy

"Thank you! I decided against adding new enemies this time around, but I hope to do my best in the next one and beyond!"
I do hope that's more of a mtl issue than anything else. How exactly to you decide to expand and develop the main game without adding any enemies, enemies which are the whole point of the game? Unless he just wants to create more animations of the current enemies.

Either way, it's possible he just meant that he decided against adding any enemies with this update, but maybe not the next update. That's my copium anyway.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
I do hope that's more of a mtl issue than anything else. How exactly to you decide to expand and develop the main game without adding any enemies, enemies which are the whole point of the game? Unless he just wants to create more animations of the current enemies.

Either way, it's possible he just meant that he decided against adding any enemies with this update, but maybe not the next update. That's my copium anyway.
all I know is that there most likely won't be any new enemies
If im right they will probs add more background mobs
and in the comments it was written that the clerk is planned to have a scene

Reactions: elasahel
4.70 star(s) 53 Votes