elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
For those wondering if Lutellaria would get listed on Steam, here's what the creator said on Ci-en on his latest blog post (roughly translated via Firefox plugin):

View attachment 2907976

It's certainly not a forward answer, though that's probably just the translation, but I think what he's trying to say here is getting the game put on Steam would delay the development of his next game, because he'd have to update the game heavily to uncensor every single H-Scene, and then add in the other features he thinks of down the line, which on Steam takes quite a while.

Personally, I don't really care that much about a Steam release, I just can't wait for the next update (which will include scenes with the shopkeeper, thank god, and the cleaners.)
BTW The developer did not announce anything in August, it is a good sign, it means that 1 he/she is working hard on more scenes (I have no idea how many new scenes there will be) since in his/her previous work It took him at least a month to put 8 scenes or 2 is doing the job of decensoring all the scenes to put the game on steam Plus the new scenes to have the two versions as updated as possible.

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
BTW The developer did not announce anything in August, it is a good sign, it means that 1 he/she is working hard on more scenes (I have no idea how many new scenes there will be) since in his/her previous work It took him at least a month to put 8 scenes or 2 is doing the job of decensoring all the scenes to put the game on steam Plus the new scenes to have the two versions as updated as possible.
There is no news of what the dev is currently doing besides adding new scenes for the shopkeeper and cleaners, so I don't think he is currently working on decensoring the scenes already in the game. Though, I do think that when he is done adding new things to the game, he will probably work on a Steam version of the game, or he could not. It's really up to him.

Reactions: elasahel

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
There is no news of what the dev is currently doing besides adding new scenes for the shopkeeper and cleaners, so I don't think he is currently working on decensoring the scenes already in the game. Though, I do think that when he is done adding new things to the game, he will probably work on a Steam version of the game, or he could not. It's really up to him.
What makes me extremely curious is that he did not speak in August, that is why my position and opinion are up there, obviously I know what he is working on, I suggested the scene of the store clerk and thanks to you and other people it will come true

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
What makes me extremely curious is that he did not speak in August, that is why my position and opinion are up there, obviously I know what he is working on, I suggested the scene of the store clerk and thanks to you and other people it will come true
He most likely didn't speak in August due to him moving house. He's probably still getting situated, especially after his pipes burst. I'd say just give him time, because he usually requires a lot of it.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
He most likely didn't speak in August due to him moving house. He's probably still getting situated, especially after his pipes burst. I'd say just give him time, because he usually requires a lot of it.
I don't agree with that since he had already moved out of the house successfully. 1694105278314.png I also asked him about the pipes in his house and he told me that everything was fixed
1694105414149.png

So with those inconveniences ruled out, God knows what he's working on now, I also just hope that Uzura is okay since I'm telling you, it's strange that he didn't even give a survival report in August, something big is brewing, I think

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
For those wondering if Lutellaria would get listed on Steam, here's what the creator said on Ci-en on his latest blog post (roughly translated via Firefox plugin):

View attachment 2907976

It's certainly not a forward answer, though that's probably just the translation, but I think what he's trying to say here is getting the game put on Steam would delay the development of his next game, because he'd have to update the game heavily to uncensor every single H-Scene, and then add in the other features he thinks of down the line, which on Steam takes quite a while.

Personally, I don't really care that much about a Steam release, I just can't wait for the next update (which will include scenes with the shopkeeper, thank god, and the cleaners.)
Honestly, a steam release would be nice, since would be a lot easier for me to actually get other people to support them.

Also, if we read early things with the game, then the game was already uncensored when it was made and had to be censored and re-censored on its full release. Might not actually be too hard for him.

Plus...could lead to mod support.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Anyway to fuck the ghosts in level 2 as if you kill them they just disappear into a puff of smoke, am I suppose to finish them with their own attacks or can you not fuck them, and I am not talking about the one where they are flames but the flying ones

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Anyway to fuck the ghosts in level 2 as if you kill them they just disappear into a puff of smoke, am I suppose to finish them with their own attacks or can you not fuck them, and I am not talking about the one where they are flames but the flying ones
You can't fuck them.

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
I am still having this error every time that I go to continue my save, even with the new updates. Does anyone know how to fix this error?
of Other Event: User Defined 6
for object oPlayer:

DoConv :1: illegal undefined/null use
at gml_Object_oPlayer_Other_16
############################################################################################
gml_Object_oPlayer_Other_16 (line -1)
gml_Object_oPlayer_Create_0 (line -1)
gml_Object_oSystem_Other_4 (line -1)

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Who knows, maybe in the next update we can fuck the ghosts :unsure:

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
just by curiosity, does anyone knows the engine that he used for he's game? also, does it works with drawed images instead of pixels? i am kinda interested in learning how to program a platform game like luteraria, if someone have advices or youtube tutorials, please send me xD

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes