Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
and bad news for my friend Rat-attack
Not really as if the changes are just that of adding in an punishment room and stuff cleaner related rather than combat related then all that needs to be done is copy and paste over what was done to mod the previous version. It's if they change up how the buy system or spawning of enemies and and so on is where there's bad news for me. Regardless I'm done with the mod for now as my signature says so unless I get the urge to do something now now now, then not really bad news unless they release it and I mod it to then have like 5 bugfixes come along just after I mod each one of those....that's a pain and bad news since then I'll probably have to wait at least an month before modding.
the censoring is still horrendous i guess
As found out back at these two posts: https://f95zone.to/threads/seal-of-lutellaria-2023-04-07-uzurazanac.154391/post-11826457 and https://f95zone.to/threads/seal-of-lutellaria-2023-04-07-uzurazanac.154391/post-11830807 Uncensoring the game just requires someone with art skills and able to follow an youtube tutorial. I can even do the youtube tutorial part myself, it's just making everything look nice enough that people won't complain about the weird dickjob and such is more the problem.
It's like the mod I made wouldn't exist if I didn't decide to do it and have apparently the skills to do it. (I just wanted to make the game slightly harder but not to the hardcore level, didn't have plans to do anything else initially)

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Good news.
There is a update today, and the punishment room is now reopened.
It contains 3 scenes with the cleaners.
Also, there is a new door added, that can let you find the shopkeeper... and fxxk her.
Not sure if there is anything more added. Just found these 2 in the base.
Oh shit, the new one, AND you can get with the shopkeeper?

Where was the punishment room, and where do I play this?

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
En realidad, no es que los cambios sean solo para agregar una sala de castigo y cosas más limpias en lugar de relacionadas con el combate, entonces todo lo que hay que hacer es copiar y pegar lo que se hizo para modificar la versión anterior. Es si cambian el sistema de compra o la aparición de enemigos, etc., es donde hay malas noticias para mí. Independientemente de que haya terminado con el mod por ahora, como lo dice mi firma, a menos que sienta la necesidad de hacer algo ahora, entonces no son realmente malas noticias a menos que lo publiquen y lo modifique para que luego aparezcan como 5 correcciones de errores justo después. Modifico cada uno de ellos... eso es una molestia y una mala noticia, desde entonces probablemente tendré que esperar al menos un mes antes de modificarlos.

Como se descubrió en estas dos publicaciones: https://f95zone.to/threads/seal-of-lutellaria-2023-04-07-uzurazanac.154391/post-11826457 y https://f95zone.to/threads/seal -of-lutellaria-2023-04-07-uzurazanac.154391/post-11830807 Para eliminar la censura del juego solo se requiere alguien con habilidades artísticas y capaz de seguir un tutorial de YouTube. Incluso puedo hacer la parte del tutorial de YouTube yo mismo, simplemente hace que todo se vea lo suficientemente bien como para que la gente no se queje de la rara paja y ese es el mayor problema.
Es como si el mod que hice no existiera si no hubiera decidido hacerlo y aparentemente no tuviera las habilidades para hacerlo. (Solo quería hacer el juego un poco más difícil, pero no al nivel extremo, inicialmente no tenía planes de hacer nada más)
[/CITA]
METROI'm happy that you don't have problems xD I hope everything goes well with the mod I would do the censorship thing but I don't have any artistic skills so I'll leave it in the hands of someone else, by the way it seems strange to me that uzura hasn't said anything about the update in Ci-en

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Oh shit, the new one, AND you can get with the shopkeeper?

Where was the punishment room, and where do I play this?
I'm happy that you don't have problems xD I hope everything goes well with the mod I would do the censorship thing but I don't have any artistic skills so I'll leave it in the hands of someone else, by the way it seems strange to me that uzura hasn't said anything about the update in Ci-en

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Uh erm elasahel ....this is your second post now where your just sending a quote so I'm confused as to why your only quoting and why it's in a different language. Me confused.

EDIT:
Good news.
There is a update today, and the punishment room is now reopened.
It contains 3 scenes with the cleaners.
Also, there is a new door added, that can let you find the shopkeeper... and fxxk her.
Not sure if there is anything more added. Just found these 2 in the base.
The only other thing I've found is that you can replay the first two bosses......sadly no chair re-fight I checked.....also note for those wondering why the doors are locked after finishing the game....buy all the shopkeeper's stuff. But as a result of this if there's no bug fixes soon and it's clarified as to what is in the update then it should be a simple copy and paste job.

Bit sad that the gallery doesn't show all the new scenes in it....feels slightly like it was forgotten about in a rush to get the update out....maybe Dev's life isn't going well?

Last edited:

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Not really as if the changes are just that of adding in an punishment room and stuff cleaner related rather than combat related then all that needs to be done is copy and paste over what was done to mod the previous version. It's if they change up how the buy system or spawning of enemies and and so on is where there's bad news for me. Regardless I'm done with the mod for now as my signature says so unless I get the urge to do something now now now, then not really bad news unless they release it and I mod it to then have like 5 bugfixes come along just after I mod each one of those....that's a pain and bad news since then I'll probably have to wait at least an month before modding.

As found out back at these two posts: https://f95zone.to/threads/seal-of-lutellaria-2023-04-07-uzurazanac.154391/post-11826457 and https://f95zone.to/threads/seal-of-lutellaria-2023-04-07-uzurazanac.154391/post-11830807 Uncensoring the game just requires someone with art skills and able to follow an youtube tutorial. I can even do the youtube tutorial part myself, it's just making everything look nice enough that people won't complain about the weird dickjob and such is more the problem.
It's like the mod I made wouldn't exist if I didn't decide to do it and have apparently the skills to do it. (I just wanted to make the game slightly harder but not to the hardcore level, didn't have plans to do anything else initially)
You don't need to uncensor any assets yourself as the demo for the game contains nearly every single animation in the final game in an already uncensored state. The issue is the game uses Spine animations for everything animated, and while you can export spine animations with UndertaleModTool, you CAN NOT recompile spine animations back into the game. The software for that simply does not exist, therefore the animations cannot be touched.

People have asked for a recompiler for UndertaleModTool in the discord for the app, and the developer of the tool said Spine is expensive proprietary software that's hard to make compatable and they have no plans on making a recompiler for it any time soon. The best someone can do is make their own game maker game and put the uncensored spine animations in their own game as a gallery or something.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Uzura-sensei is back!
It seems like the delay was due to not having many things worth showing, as I suspected, plus something related to transferring their assets to Unity but due to the recent drama they are unsure of where to migrate to next.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Uh erm elasahel ....this is your second post now where your just sending a quote so I'm confused as to why your only quoting and why it's in a different language. Me confused.
Seems some folks use a function that translates the whole page, and it ends up "translating" the formatting too, breaking it. You can see their comment at the end of the quote block there.

• Angry
Reactions: Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
baron1976 Alright since the Dev has kindly translated the post important bits for us already we can tell that we've found everything already to be found......if the chair isn't counted as a boss that is....if it is then right now it's bugged and thus means I won't be updating the mod yet since it could be a simple bug if it is. (If after 2 weeks to a month there's no bug fix for this update I'll then update or attempt to)

PS the scenes that they added in especially the shopkeeper were very well done incomparision to the rest of the game so I hope that this carries over to their next game and this update is a bit of a trial for it. (as you can manually progress the animations along with them being better graphically to me) Though looking at the translation of the end of the post the Dev isn't working on their next game yet and the game engine they were moving to was Unity before that whole mess.

Last edited:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Well many have asked me so I'll upload the new version of the game here

Maybe this is the first and last time I upload an uzura game here
I respect your work very much so PLEASE
support the developer
ps be gentle with the cleaners
don't overexploit them

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
baron1976 Alright since the Dev has kindly translated the post important bits for us already we can tell that we've found everything already to be found......if the chair isn't counted as a boss that is....if it is then right now it's bugged and thus means I won't be updating the mod yet since it could be a simple bug if it is. (If after 2 weeks to a month there's no bug fix for this update I'll then update or attempt to)

PS the scenes that they added in especially the shopkeeper were very well done incomparision to the rest of the game so I hope that this carries over to their next game and this update is a bit of a trial for it. (as you can manually progress the animations along with them being better graphically to me) Though looking at the translation of the end of the post the Dev isn't working on their next game yet and the game engine they were moving to was Unity before that whole mess.
That is correct, it appears that most of the delay between this and the last blog post was caused by the migration to Unity, followed by that whole process being scrapped after Unity decided to destroy all the good faith it has gathered over the years. Uzura is currently thinking of a new engine to migrate to, and work on the next game hasn't yet started. It's probably been put on hold until they decide what engine to use. I heard Godot is good, but I know nothing about programming. Has anyone here heard of it?

Also, Uzura's art really seems to have gotten better recently, there was some amazing artwork in that latest blog post and the one before, so hopefully now that they're more comfortable with their new art style these new animations will be the new standard going forward, not that I had any problem with the animations in the base game, but these new ones are on another level entirely.

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Yurinohana From what I've heard of it Godot is basically Unity though in response to Unity's mess they announced that they'll always be open source and that they will be having an Development Fund ( ) to keep it going well. (They use C# but also C++ and can via extensions use other languages they claim) It does look similar editor wise to Unity too so I feel like it's a no brainer to setup with Godot if your familiar with Unity.

I think that Uzura were setting up their next game on Unity or just were experimenting on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
I think that Uzura were setting up their next game on Unity or just were experimenting on it.
Yes you are right, now that I've read the post again I was hasty in saying that they dropped Unity, but work on the new game hasn't started yet.
Still, moving to Unity now doesn't sound like a good idea... hopefully Uzura is searching for alternatives.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes