• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
IDK any unlimited money cheats, but if you're already at the 2nd stage(and preferably at the last teleporter before boss) you can go farm "death" if youre good(and strong) enough. so i found out that if you proc/summon death, kill her then go back a stage then go forward to your first location, death keeps spawning without the need to ring the bell(how much time is it to actually summon her?). you get around 10k per kill
is "death" you mean the ghost when i touch a girl with a bell? im still new so im trying to learn the mechanism of this game

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
also if anyone know a game similar like this game when you can fuck a defeated enemy for heal or other purpose please let me know i kinda like this kind of game style atm

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
im still new so im trying to learn the mechanism of this game
...then why do you need infinite money? Everyone who's played the game found there's no reason for infinite money since the game is easy enough and throws plenty of money at you

and if you used the search function you would have found the cheats by now

Mar 1, 2020
is anyone know how to get unlimited money via cheat engine? or if there a tips on how to get cash quick it will helpful
You can probably edit savefile. Should be "gold=xxxxxxx" value in there. Via CE or text editor. I had issue with Notepad++ - it probably was replacing 01 / 02 / 03.... bytes with spacebar 20 or 00. Need about 28M (million) G for everything. Also >< . And I think best farm is 1st area > 2nd warp > left > Up > rescue Cleaners, 2k per cleaner, ~2M/hour

Reactions: Azazael

nsfwparkffx

Mar 18, 2023
You can probably edit savefile. Should be "gold=xxxxxxx" value in there. Via CE or text editor. I had issue with Notepad++ - it probably was replacing 01 / 02 / 03.... bytes with spacebar 20 or 00. Need about 28M (million) G for everything. Also >< . And I think best farm is 1st area > 2nd warp > left > Up > rescue Cleaners, 2k per cleaner, ~2M/hour
How do I get CE to work on this game?

Mar 1, 2020
MC can't become pregnant without cheating? Why would cut that out? Shame.
Here's hoping for an Update that fixes it. Journey to the Core might be featuring enemies dev made for unimplemented area: Lamia, Shaman, Alraune - Forest/Jungle area possibly, just mine musings.

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
...then why do you need infinite money? Everyone who's played the game found there's no reason for infinite money since the game is easy enough and throws plenty of money at you

and if you used the search function you would have found the cheats by now
im not mean to unlimited i just wanted to get to know how to get a lot money since im having a mistake to put my money fairly into my stat like 5 atk 5 def 5 armor idk if there a priority stat to level up so im getting short on money now but the guy on above already answer it then now i guess i have to farm them up

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
im not mean to unlimited i just wanted to get to know how to get a lot money since im having a mistake to put my money fairly into my stat like 5 atk 5 def 5 armor idk if there a priority stat to level up so im getting short on money now but the guy on above already answer it then now i guess i have to farm them up
Game's easy enough like someone else said, but if you wanna get the money address it's not that hard tbh.
get cheat engine, launch it, attach it to the game (the computer icon), go to the search bar, below it it should say (exact value) and below that change it to (all).
go to the search bar, type in your current money and hit scan once it finishes, go back to game and buy a light so it goes down by 500, input the new money amount in search bar then hit next. you repeat this until the address found reflect the amount you have.
double click that address and change it, then check game to see if it changed or not.

fairly easy to find money and edit it this way.

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
just finished the game and this game was pretty awesome and i like a game when you can fuck your enemy for heal like this and the last stage is kinda easier than the previous stage just push straight forward and skip the enemies and the last boss is the easiest boss from all stage imo idk if this just me who getting used to the game or it is easier than the other boss but i know one thing this game is a good one 9/10

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
For getting CE to work with the game, search for values using Double as the value type instead of 4byte. As a rule of thumb, when games don't work with CE, try searching with Double or Float values.

Reactions: Beats9821

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
For getting CE to work with the game, search for values using Double as the value type instead of 4byte. As a rule of thumb, when games don't work with CE, try searching with Double or Float values.
Be slightly careful with CE
While messing around with the game and trying to find alternate endings i found at some points (post-game?) the values all switch. My game messed up so much that when i got grabbed it teleported me into another room stuck in the floor.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Also, any tips how I might see unimplemented pregnancy protag?
i don't think the protagonis can be impregnanted
It is a non-implemented visual, afaik you can mod to get it to show but is effectively nothing.
I think someone found and modded it in early but nothing came of it, due to the lack of additional data i imagine it doesn't show in anything outside of the standing animation. should be a picture of it in the early pages of the thread.

EDIT: Yeah here ya go:

The only pregnancy is from a specific enemy that constantly give birth to wormgirls
View attachment 2508289
they still left the pregnancy animation

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
Mar 1, 2020
why is the preview image looks so blurry and low qual graphics?
Those are pretty representative of final product. In some places its zoom-in. Whole game is like what? 89 MB? - there is no place for Ultra textures. Pretty sure these are graphics dev was working with and didn't keep some high-res texture pack for themselves. I do not think dev was going for Cyberpunk quality. hehe.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
why is the preview image looks so blurry and low qual graphics?
The problem is the games built with high quality pixel art
1680890386145.png
It looks sharp as fuck up close, but blurs when zoomed out.
I have yet to figure out if this is GPU, engine, bug or post processing related.

Modern gpus are notoriously bad with pixel art so its the most likely cause but im unsure how to approach it.

Reactions: TissuePlease
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes