b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
im stuck im firts level..
How do I go to the next map and how do I open those 2 doors on the first level?
e
The lines on the wall are a map.
The connecting boxes between each box is a "door"

You need to explore underground:
These 2 areas will have a way you haven't been yet:
1681636839771.png
Also remember to look around for hidden things like doors and chests in areas you cant find all the doors in. replay the tutorial to figure this part out if needed.

Reactions: Fra_

70inchdonger

Mar 18, 2021
The controls are a bit dense but the game an I wish the map was a bit easier to read relative to my position on it but this is really big banger. Literally. A sequel with more body types and better QoL would be a legit 10/10

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Do the clothing items you can buy not show up outside of the shop window? If so then there's a waste of money

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Does anyone know how to set the gallery to automatic?
I talk about the new update that came out on April 7

Supershadow30

Jan 5, 2020
I touch it many times, but i only enter an endless way keep repeating again. What else may relate to touch bells?
Ringing the bells enough times (until the weird figures stop showing up) should spawn "Death" the next time you enter a room. I said "should" because it doesn't always work for some reason.
Death is a very powerful enemy that chase you throughout the rooms. It's faster that you, has a lot of health, deal quite a lot of damage and it can fuck you. Killing it gives a bit of money and doesn't leave a body to fuck behind. You're supposed to avoid the bells to not trigger it.

yanzitox2

Oct 16, 2019
how do i activate the auto mode on the gallery? i have the new version with the background thing(that i cant change too idk why) any tips?

Berurinn

Aug 28, 2021
Is there a way to lock the zoom (q/w) in-between the different rooms? That would help not only as an additional challenge of having less vision, but crispier art (as someone higher said, that zoomed-in art is really sharp) and easier viewing of h scenes.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes