samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Erm... nope...

How are you trying to enter?
The door to the 3rd portal is closed and If I go through the 2nd one I cant go anywhere from there as the sword is gone. Looking through the thread I see someone else had the issue too.

I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this yet and I'm honestly too lazy to read through, but the final boss has a softlock. If you get to that final room, but don't use the portal to go back, you won't be able to get back to that final room and be unable to progress in the game without restarting completely.

Mar 1, 2020
Btw, can someone give me some tips regarding the second boss?
Not the hardest imo. Ball hits do "fixed" damage, so you just need to hit it. 1 damage = 1000 damage in ball phase. Ball mostly bounced on the ground for me. In all my attempts I only needed to go up for the ball once. Ball has blue line to it, so you can aim your shots. Be careful when going clockwise, lasers are treacherous in last phase. I managed to beat it w/o upgrades.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
The door to the 3rd portal is closed and If I go through the 2nd one I cant go anywhere from there as the sword is gone. Looking through the thread I see someone else had the issue too.
Hmm... might sound odd, this may be by design. The game could see you as having "failed" the challenge.
You may need to go back to the 1st portal of the last zone and repeat from the start of that zone. (go through this door):
1681319956883.png
Also potentially you forgot to unlock the 3rd portal (I think you need to go into the door to unlock it)

mcflappyjaw

Sep 7, 2019
I finished the game but the there's still that sealed door in the hub and those wooden frames in the second stage checkpoint screen. And the fairy spawned there too, Is there some hidden post-game content I'm missing?

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
How do you get past the third boss in the dark red looking relm? after I beat it the first time I couldn't progress

tom5164

Apr 4, 2021
Any chance of an uncensored version? I love this game regardless but it would be nice to see it sans-mosaic.

Mar 1, 2020
Now im curious what is that?
Save is in somewhere like "C://Users/{CurrentUser}/AppData/Local/Lutellaria" You can probably open it with any text editor and set gold and other fun stuff like magazine size, number of jumps, health etc. I overlooked "gold" value first time I looked and grinded for 10+hours :LOL: (saves somewhere in the thread)

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
Save is in somewhere like "C://Users/{CurrentUser}/AppData/Local/Lutellaria" You can probably open it with any text editor and set gold and other fun stuff like magazine size, number of jumps, health etc. I overlooked "gold" value first time I looked and grinded for 10+hours :LOL: (saves somewhere in the thread)
Dang thats crazy I may look into that down the road thx for the info.

lucaslocusnust235

Jan 3, 2019
Does anyone know the music in this game? It's a bit weird considering it's a hentai game but the piano when your at the shop/safe zone is so charmingly relaxing. Sometimes I just leave the game on sometimes and do some work with it.

Reactions: mcflappyjaw

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So i have been digging through the game and bumped into something i suspect is related to the "pregnancy" look.
I'm wondering if someone else who understand it better could look into it.

Basically i think its a homunculus egg.
I suspect it may be completely cut content, but potentially still functional?
the text `これ以上は使えない` is related which makes me think the system/item/effect is unsued.

Also It's not the other thing that births an egg. Thats called a Imomusi or Carrier.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
Aug 22, 2021
Any good grinding spots you guys can recommend?
If you are near the end, re-doing the run to the core gets you quite a bit of money (progressively increasing amounts as the enemies get harder). Apart from the maid doppelgangers, none of the enemies there are particularly dangerous so I was able to make the 1 mil for the final cosmetic upgrade fairly quickly.

Reactions: Crimson Emperor

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
im stuck im firts level..
How do I go to the next map and how do I open those 2 doors on the first level?
bc1c9c132b2cc2466cf5a99569b38c96dd028077b1a432cf61ddff9504494775.png e

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes