b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
either I got the bad ending or I’m dog shit at interpreting stories
The ending, is fairly somber. My interpretation is grim, but maybe future updates/dlc/games will change that.

boarded door on the right and the fenced off door on the top left of the hub
Nothing. Potential for future content but nothing known.

that’s straight up fuckin navi
1681124514031.png
Im down bad for fairy's. Ima fuk it.

- Note: dont double post, edit your posts.

to scared to find out for myself) x.x
hahaha! (it aint that bad)
The real scare is from the last game.

eskelet

Aug 2, 2018
I am still not sold that the GPU is not at some fault, my AMD gpu has integer scaling thats toggle able but seems to do nothing to the game.
Integer scaling only works in fullscreen and it's purpose is only scaling image without stretching or distorting to your monitor's height in pixels, let's say you have a old game that runs in 800x600 and your monitor is 1920x1080, integer scaling will get image as close as it can get to that target so it isn't a small window or blurry mess.

Also gpus handle pixel art fine, it's just that someone has to code the functionality to take the advantage of that, godot engine for example has integer scaling built in to avoid problems like in this game.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Integer scaling only works in fullscreen and it's purpose is only scaling image without stretching or distorting to your monitor's height in pixels, let's say you have a old game that runs in 800x600 and your monitor is 1920x1080, integer scaling will get image as close as it can get to that target so it isn't a small window or blurry mess.

Also gpus handle pixel art fine, it's just that someone has to code the functionality to take the advantage of that, godot engine for example has integer scaling built in to avoid problems like in this game.
Since i dont think the game even goes into full screen (think it uses boarderless window) i am still unsure.
Especially as the issue worsens when "full screened".
1681148227740.png 1681148304066.png
Maybe its just aliasing?

Was also just reminded of how drastic of a difference the pixel art is to the corner sprite art...
1681148417029.png
Maybe the colors on the pixel arts washed out? nipples, hair and skin colors much darker... worsened again by area lighting.... 1681148554620.png

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So i noticed something.
I think the recent patch notes mentioned doing something with the F1 key.
Turns out this was a game resolution changing key.

So F4 forced whatever resolution the window/games in to be full screen.

Default | +1
1681211108595.png 1681211153091.png

+2 | +3
1681211169525.png 1681211188350.png

So pixelation issue resolved?
Wonder how far i might be able to push this resolution with supersampling/oversampling...

Note:
F1 changes window resolution
F1 does not work while paused
F1 does not work while full screened

You need to change the resolution THAN go full screen.

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
is anyone of you guys know a game when can fuck a defeated enemies like this game or nayla's castle?

Mar 1, 2020
is anyone of you guys know a game when can fuck a defeated enemies like this game or nayla's castle?
Off-genre:
Maybe Amazon Brawl by Toffi - fighting vs.. You gotta punch opponents to weaken them, then perform H to steadily defeat them, do this several times. There are also Stage Girls/Hazards - if one is weakened and hazard hits you, Stage-specific Girl gonna do H instead, includes centaur sandwich and tan Tengu :D

Crimson Keep by introspurt? - basically you are Incubus Demon Prince, your subjects got mind-control-enchanted by rebel Succubi and physical attacks cannot defeat them. Only your Lust-element spells can Tempt to reveal the seal and finally disenchant with your magic cum.

Last edited:

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Can somebody tell me how to open third door and the forth above shop. Looks like there some special consitions?

Last edited:

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
It can actually be useful at times. See the below post:

If this person read the thread comments about all the futa, it would be obvious the futa is NOT avoidable. This dev fucking loves futaxfuta and the MC is a futa.
Almost all is futa here, so you can say is the main theme of this game.
Btw, can someone give me some tips regarding the second boss? There is almost no free time for hitting the weak point (i hate this ball).

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
So far im loving the game played the first one so I knew I would love this. Though ngl getting used to the controls is a trial and error.

May 8, 2017
Something tells me there is zero transformation stuff after the second boss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a hunch though, since I can't manage to make it through the ass blasting of a final phase.
Gun too imprecise for the bouncing hitbox and sword requires jumping on tiny platforms *while* dodging all the accelerated bullshit. =/

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
see im pretty sure most of people here agree the 2nd boss is fit more well as the last boss cause i can defeat the last boss without my armor broke meanwhile the 2nd boss is truly a challenge started from that non stop laser attack to bouncing weak point

echothedark

Jan 27, 2023
ok i don't know how to put the save files of someone else save into my own game can someone help bc bc when I look for where the save are kept at I can't find it

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes