mocomoco0101

Jan 26, 2021
I was able to edit the sprite with a bit of a forceful method. I created a small script in Python to make editing easier.

Reactions: Aswiri

mocomoco0101

Jan 26, 2021
I use the following Python script to extract PNG images from data.win. Then, I use aseprite.exe to edit the sprites. At this time, I have to make sure that the size of the edited file does not exceed the size of the original file. Finally, I reposition the data in data.win and it’s done!

Reactions: Beats9821

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
mocomoco0101 Wait what....you saying you got the spine stuff back into the data.win?

If so can you give it a go to get the penis ones from my post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/seal-of-lutellaria-v2024-01-18-uzurazanac.154391/post-11830807
Into a Data.win of one of the latest data.wins like maybe my v2.7 mod one? I believe the name of the penis is chinpo in the animations. Since that's a less censored version of it from a demo in the past so no needing to wait for an artist to provide one to properly test it out further.

Reactions: Aswiri

mocomoco0101

Jan 26, 2021
Since then, I have worked hard to move the uncensored images that were included in the initial data.win to the January 18th version of data.win.
It’s not that I was able to move everything perfectly, there are some mistakes here and there. So far, I can play without any problems. Indeed, it’s more enjoyable without the mosaic.

a.png b.png

SpookOffi

Sep 11, 2023
true, it has more problems
I would like to apologize to the linux community as my problem reappeared it seems like windows 11 is actually inferior

UPDATE: i redownloaded the game and it appears to be fixed..? could be corruption or i extracted the file while it was still downloading i dont really know
UPDATE 2: it comes back after like 10 minutes of gameplay. did anyone else have the same problem but fixed it?
Note: when i go out of full screen it goes back to normal but after a while it starts to become laggy, then when i quickly go to fullscreen and back the problem goes away.

Last edited:

SpookOffi

Sep 11, 2023
hey so i downgraded back to windows 10 and reinstalled the game alongside all my drivers and the problem is still haunting me...does the game just hate me now or something? (fps issue where its very low framerate which makes it go in slow motion)

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
SpookOffi Only thing I can suggest is trying on a different computer or Virtual machine'ing it to see if maybe some software that you haven't considered is messing with the game. Since this problem you have I believe is isolated to yourself as I've tested this again on my laptop that's got 11 Windows myself without any problems (I do disable updates for longest periods before it forces updates since updates are usually unstable I found) so yeah my best guess at this point is something specific for your computer...(I presume at this point you have done a complete game wipe by deleting the appdata associated folder) could also do with keeping an eye on your task manager to see what spikes and if said spiking thing is maxing out.

PS actually just incase....how long have you had the drives your using and is it just the game that's being slow or weird at times? Since it can be a sign of drive failure on the creep maybe especially with high usage drives. (had an SSD break in maybe a year once, though hybrid drive beat that by going in 6 months way back when they first came out)

SpookOffi

Sep 11, 2023
(I presume at this point you have done a complete game wipe by deleting the appdata associated folder)
I actually never thought about deleting the appdata folder for the game..
Out of curiosity, When I tried to see if it spikes my CPU or Drive it actually was the opposite, Both are on 5% usage which is to be expected since My Fan is Idling
After I deleted the folder and restarted the game and Everything worked out Fine! thanks for the suggestion i honestly never thought of it being such a silly problem.
Thanks again,I needed to downgrade to WIN10 Anyway Since every other Game in my Steam Library lagged more lol, so it was necessary

SpookOffi

Sep 11, 2023
update:i spoke way too soon the problem is still here
Here's the task manager stats
1716556919147.png

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Hm guess next on the list is to try an VM or laptop I guess....it's weird that it is being slow after a short period of being fast. Nothing that you've said pops out anything that I haven't suggested which should maybe fix it or point it out...apart from something weird with software of windows or maybe something drive related since well....windows did fix it for a short period you said earlier.

(If you want a windows 7 ISO I can provide that so you can VM that or use it for whatever reason you may want to)

Jan 13, 2018
"Game Mode" fucked up performance for me some time ago after a clean windows install. Not sure if it is your problem, but it won't hurt to check.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
If it is the same thing as that then....sounds like it's one of the Windows mess ups that occur and just result in yourself needing to do a reset/refresh of your install and if all else fails....reinstall windows. (reset/refreash allows you to keep some data though programs installed on anything but your operating system drive get their associations broken, oh and any DRM licensees may get reset)

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes