• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gavinhooder

May 7, 2018
I was going to ask "why" and "how" is it annoying to move your eyes 1mm to the left but here, for you:
View attachment 2722163
You realize how bad that looks?

Anyway, this takes literally 2 minutes to do by yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Vey helpful!
I know nothing about code so I couldn't figure it out, but is there a way to increase dialog text size / dialog speed?

One more thing. I tried adding some extra dialog lines for some enemies in (text_date_en.csv) but nothing other than the 3 original lines shows up. thoughts?

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
gavinhooder Huh didn't know about doing that text moving code change thing....also not everyone knows how to code and such plus it is like learning an new language.

Anyway I think the dialog speed is set to framerate...but haven't checked....I do know that adding dialog is something I could not find/figure out as I was initially looking to add text there for my mod but couldn't find the code file for doing so....as a result I found the alternative of using the damage notation system and added some extra colours to that to do what I did. (Which while not possible to look back on, I feel looked better in the end)

Reactions: gavinhooder

gavinhooder

May 7, 2018
gavinhooder Huh didn't know about doing that text moving code change thing....also not everyone knows how to code and such plus it is like learning an new language.

Anyway I think the dialog speed is set to framerate...but haven't checked....I do know that adding dialog is something I could not find/figure out as I was initially looking to add text there for my mod but couldn't find the code file for doing so....as a result I found the alternative of using the damage notation system and added some extra colours to that to do what I did. (Which while not possible to look back on, I feel looked better in the end)
Hmmm. Is it possible to use your method instead to automatically generate text every every few seconds in Hscenes?
Also, as far as you know is it possible to increase the original dialog size?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
gavinhooder If you can find the right place in the animation code file and have the know how yes I believe.

Increasing dialog size I never attempted to do since I was happy with the default size. However I had an inkling that it should be possible and after checking the code myself and using the I've confirmed that it is possible to do. Here's a way so you can figure it out yourself if you do have what I feel would be enough coding knowledge to figure it out yourself:
Though also here's if you need a bit more guidance though I wonder if you can get it done then without spending more than just an handful of hours:

Anyway hope that helps and well.....I hate myself for the length of time I spent on this now since this took an hour and half since I did open up the data.win to verify what I was thinking/saying along with doing multiple explinations roughly. The text reading stuff is the bit I haven't done anything with so I've no idea how this part will work if at all....if I knew how sc_dialog worked fully then I feel I could have done this easier since I know I'm missing something method wise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gavinhooder

gavinhooder

May 7, 2018
gavinhooder If you can find the right place in the animation code file and have the know how yes I believe.

Increasing dialog size I never attempted to do since I was happy with the default size. However I had an inkling that it should be possible and after checking the code myself and using the I've confirmed that it is possible to do. Here's a way so you can figure it out yourself if you do have what I feel would be enough coding knowledge to figure it out yourself:
Though also here's if you need a bit more guidance though I wonder if you can get it done then without spending more than just an handful of hours:

Anyway hope that helps and well.....I hate myself for the length of time I spent on this now since this took an hour and half since I did open up the data.win to verify what I was thinking/saying along with doing multiple explinations roughly. The text reading stuff is the bit I haven't done anything with so I've no idea how this part will work if at all....if I knew how sc_dialog worked fully then I feel I could have done this easier since I know I'm missing something method wise.
Wow that is a lot of information that you sat yourself down and conveyed to me. Thank you so much!
This is going to take a while so I'll comb through it when I have the time, and hopefully I'll figure out something nice.

Again, thanks for your time!!

Reactions: Rat-attack

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Wow that is a lot of information that you sat yourself down and conveyed to me. Thank you so much!
This is going to take a while so I'll comb through it when I have the time, and hopefully I'll figure out something nice.

Again, thanks for your time!!
Best of luck for everything you're doing!
Also, great profile picture.

Nov 16, 2023
Wasn't aware the game got an update. I updated my cheat to the latest game version, and added an extra feature while I was at it.

Does 3 things :
- HP never decreases
- Can always fuck downed enemies
- Gallery is always unlocked

To use it, download the file and replace data.win in the game folder.
Hope it helps others.

Download
can you give a different way to download? pixel is acting funny

AnimeKnowledge

Aug 9, 2023
Could someone tell me how to delete my gamesave, tried to delete the whole file entirely from my pc and i dont have a save from the start of the game or anything like that.

SpookOffi

Sep 11, 2023
anyone else got a bug after upgrading to windows 11 that the game becomes very slow (low fps maybe since the game doesnt have frame skip?)

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
anyone else got a bug after upgrading to windows 11 that the game becomes very slow (low fps maybe since the game doesnt have frame skip?)
no thats just upgrading to win11 in the first place, shouldve known better than to upgrade from a decent OS to a shitty mobile game made OS

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes