omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I asked the dev on ci-en if they'll put the new game they're developing on steam so it can be sold uncensored to other countries, he confirmed he will be trying to put the game on Steam, but did not mention censorship.

Reactions: Beats9821
Jun 16, 2022
Sorry to bother everyone with a stupid question, but how do you enter the language you want at the startup menu? I'm trying to select English using different keys to proceed with the game, but I'm unable to.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Sorry to bother everyone with a stupid question, but how do you enter the language you want at the startup menu? I'm trying to select English using different keys to proceed with the game, but I'm unable to.
Use the arrow keys and then select with the Z key. If that is not working, make sure you unplug any controller you have connected to your PC, as they could be causing a bug.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
kenney11 Only in the last area/zone, you will never find it in the first area and the hospital. Unless someone changes set spawns for enemies in each screen in those areas.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SealOfLutellaria-2024.01.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

commanderx

Jan 2, 2021
Alright so I've updated my mod......but due to it being now 6:18 am for me now (been at least 3 hours of this) and I know I'm tired I have done NEARLY......ZERO, ZILCHA, NO TESTING of the mod to see if it all works except just starting the game and running it which at least showed that the systems except for the boss fight and looping area systems worked at least on the surface.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway here is the pixeldrain link and as always I've included there the changelog (it's very short since I only updated and didn't add much) along with the 3 screensize versions of the game: Lutellaria Mediumcore mod v2.7.5 - Ratattack15
Additionally here is the link to the post which linked to the mod version that works with the previous game version and thus does have the Handy/SexToy functionality: https://f95zone.to/threads/seal-of-lutellaria-2023-10-21-uzurazanac.154391/post-11894356

EDIT: PS you need to update more than just the data.win otherwise the game will crash before it opens so update your game overall!
Nice mod but i cant play with that... I download the latest version (24/1/18) and replace data.win with 1440 version of 2.7.5 mod, but every time after i complete an escaping, this error pops out and i have no idea but Abort. What should i do?

20240423165806.jpg

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Nice mod but i cant play with that... I download the latest version (24/1/18) and replace data.win with 1440 version of 2.7.5 mod, but every time after i complete an escaping, this error pops out and i have no idea but Abort. What should i do?

View attachment 3566854
Oh I see that when doing Game Maker stuff.

My best guess is some punctuation in the code got changed in the source code for whatever reason, so someone would have to go in and figure out what other changes they made.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020

View attachment 3566854
Hm weird well....I'm glad that past me said that I did no testing except starting the game.....I thought that it worked fine since no one complained, seems like people just didn't do 2.7.5 and just stuck to the previous version of the game instead. (Or are waiting for any future updates which seem very unlikely to occur currently)

Anyway good guess there asakoshura I've taken a quick look and since it's been while since I even looked into the game's code let alone worked on this update I'm with you somewhat on that. What I can best tell is that something is messing up with getting the player animation state when you break out of grabs since it's always that which is causing the crash...which also I can't just remove or comment out the code since then something else which relies on that code I put in then breaks so.....chain reaction crash.

As a result of this not being a quick fix (I gave it a somewhat quick go to see if I could get a clear idea of how to fix/what the core problem was) I'mma say that 2.7.5 is just broken which is in part due to me trying to recreate the sex toy functionality. (which is also most likely the code that's at the core of the issue here and if so I cannot fix since someone else came up with that code and the program that attatches to it)

So please commanderx swap out the 2.7.5 data.win with the 2.7 version (I have tested this and it shouldn't have the same problem since I've actively used this version personally) and I may fix 2.7.5 though the only change between the two is simply the extra content that you unlock via gaining buckets of cash which you can access still after experiencing the mod via keeping the original data.win and swapping that out with the 2.7 mod version when you want to see that stuff. (and vise versa when you then want to do modded gameplay) Since your save is interchangeable between the two, although I recommend only starting a new save with the modded data.win in place since that gives you significant buffs that can only be given on a new save to make the overall experience more enjoyable. Sorry :s

GeMo8

Aug 11, 2021
I used F1 to increase the game resolution. But once I died my character became "super zummed out" any way to zoom in to my chara without exiting and reentering the game?

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes