TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
BaasB When you are free could you perhaps edit the OP regarding these two things for people who may have issues:

Some people for whatever reason seemingly have a CTD issue randomly while playing v17 of the game (even without the crack).
The supposed solution is replacing lib_burst_generated.dll inside Seaside Mystery_Data\Plugins\x86_64 with the one uploaded just above, which comes from v16.1 of the game (it was also brought up a few pages back and worked for other people too)-
https://f95zone.to/threads/seaside-mystery-v0-17-cracked-kst.68787/post-10241153
Edit: Two more people DMd me about CTDs and that dll fixed the issues for them too.

Additionally, I uploaded an alternative crack that works for people who are still running Windows 7 (the crack in the OP doesn't), and for people whose games randomly became unlinked (which seems to be a rare thing as I've only had 2 people message me about it)-
https://f95zone.to/threads/seaside-mystery-v0-17-cracked-kst.68787/post-10235191

Last edited:

Argoz544

Dec 25, 2022
I play this game v.017 without problems of crash, but i can´t raise (char) more than lvl 2. two missions are unable to do:
Going out with brenda
Meet janice at the beach( she onlu play volleyball)

Someone could do these missions?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I play this game v.017 without problems of crash, but i can´t raise (char) more than lvl 2. two missions are unable to do:
Going out with brenda
Meet janice at the beach( she onlu play volleyball)

Someone could do these missions?
you can also find Janice at the lifeguard tower for a different conversation/quest

Reactions: Argoz544

kilo310

Jun 23, 2017
Same for me, ( win 10) I did as the instructions say, and then I click on the .exe file and it looks like the game is going to start but then it gets as far as this View attachment 2445636 and then crashes to the folder contents view.
For me, it crashed on startup after Unity logo. Just a CtD with no errors whatsoever. Event log mentions "lib_burst_generated.dll" error, with the file being under "SeasideMystery17\Seaside Mystery_Data\Plugins\x86_64". After replacing "lib_burst_generated.dll" with the file from v16 version (same location), the game seems to work fine. - try that

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes