peterzwegat2

Aug 8, 2017
you mean crossover? yea it exists but you cant really play unity games with it some games work some dont dont really know how to deal with that
Is the program VMWare also available for mac?
If you don't know it, you can emulate a PC, boot it, etc. and as far as I know you can also start other programs there.
Then you could play the game in a Windows environment.

Reactions: SaintLaurent233

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
PLS, ANNYONES, ANSWER ME!

Should i load this game to play in current version?
Dos it have enoth fap-fap materail? Or, it like The Twist
were is early even 0.22 were is nothing real have fun added?

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
While The Twist was still ongoing, most of the effort into SM so far has been on sorting out the technology and platform. So, content has been a little afterthought so far.

Reactions: DWYA8888

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Only sex scene was a dream with Janice, and the scene was released in the first versions of the game, the rest are just technical updates and some character introductions. There are some events with the milf but no sex yet.
While The Twist was still ongoing, most of the effort into SM so far has been on sorting out the technology and platform. So, content has been a little afterthought so far.
Hmmm.... Well.... The Twist start Fapable only after i think 0.2X version....
I realu wonder how get KST money on his Patteon for his Project were is no Fap-Fap Materail....

Konveier

Feb 17, 2022
Я спросил KsT в его Discord о том, увидим ли мы подобную степень разврата в SM, и получил ответ: "Не беспокойтесь о перегибах :D"
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Don't know when the new version will be released?

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes