bobby brexit

Oct 7, 2018
Fair warning to never download this game. Shit will run your GPU at 100%. Please stay away until dev stops mining crypto with your rig or fixes his shitty code.

• Wow
Reactions: quiet5899

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I spent 10 hours of my time to finish the game. The game is great. I really liked it, but I was hoping that the story between the mother and the son would be something beautiful. Unfortunately, the patreon prevents this. I don't know why. In the end, it's just a fantasy that doesn't belong to reality. I'm very excited for the next update.

If there is a game similar to this game, but between the mother and the son not game the twist , I hope you will guide me to it. :giggle:

Reactions: smuuv44

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Fair warning to never download this game. Shit will run your GPU at 100%. Please stay away until dev stops mining crypto with your rig or fixes his shitty code.
The problem I run into, is the settings save when you change them but don't stick over multiple sessions. So every time I run the game I have to remember to go in the settings so the game will apply the vsync and limit the framerate. It is using a default value somewhere instead of loading the settings properly.

Reactions: arigue

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
The problem I run into, is the settings save when you change them but don't stick over multiple sessions. So every time I run the game I have to remember to go in the settings so the game will apply the vsync and limit the framerate. It is using a default value somewhere instead of loading the settings properly.
Have you tried setting overrides in your GPU control panel for the game?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I'd prefer the game got fixed. Bad enough some devs don't even think including vsync is a bare minimum.

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
where the 0.16 update ends. i got no task updates ???????
am at where you can remove Brenda's bra on her bed.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes