Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I waited a while to post, but I see that there is still not much to play.
Still no sex scene at least from what I read.

But I was wondering... am I the only one who is fed up with plot repurposed just for patreon? I mean guys come on... but in what universe... does an employee's son go to live at your father's boss's house? Especially, when you have a wife and daughter at home? You need to be creazy to let a boy live under you roof.
I understand that incest is really a problem... because patreon roules. Wouldn't it have been more believable for the boy to go and live alone? I mean that this person would have given the boy a small apartment. and because this boy now live alone, the boss just offered him dinner? That is, now that you live alone, you can come here and eat. At least I would never invite any boy under my same roof, if I have a wife and a daughter at home... i can help the daughter of someone else... but not a boy :ROFLMAO:

I'll throw it there, in my opinion it would have been better if the plot spoke of a son lost and found years later... Too bad it's not so simple to patch this game

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
I waited a while to post, but I see that there is still not much to play.
Still no sex scene at least from what I read.

But I was wondering... am I the only one who is fed up with plot repurposed just for patreon? I mean guys come on... but in what universe... does an employee's son go to live at your father's boss's house? Especially, when you have a wife and daughter at home? You need to be creazy to let a boy live under you roof.
I understand that incest is really a problem... because patreon roules. Wouldn't it have been more believable for the boy to go and live alone? I mean that this person would have given the boy a small apartment. and because this boy now live alone, the boss just offered him dinner? That is, now that you live alone, you can come here and eat. At least I would never invite any boy under my same roof, if I have a wife and a daughter at home... i can help the daughter of someone else... but not a boy :ROFLMAO:

I'll throw it there, in my opinion it would have been better if the plot spoke of a son lost and found years later... Too bad it's not so simple to patch this game
maybe... MAYBE, the father's gay and he invited to boy to live with him to be his twink :sneaky:

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
Find Michelle in the city, pick up her card, then find her on the beach, give her sunscreen when you talk to Janice. These are all actions available with Michelle in 0.16.

Reactions: VODDKKA
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes