• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
after update mc can't walk or run, any help?
check to see if you are in a dialogue? (maybe the dialogue box is hidden)
check setting, see if move speed is at zero? (apparently this was the issue for one person)

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
yeah, it does seem like you are bugged if "massage Janice at her home" is showing before you have been introduced to her home.
Still weirder things have happened
I've tried a new gameplay still like this... does someone be able to unlock the app block right in this version, I mean 0.23.2?

nessquik113

Mar 8, 2024
i stuck with lisa i michelle and isabelle i have one mysterious card and nothing with isabelle, olso nothing happen with lisa and michelle, in task journal write only find air mattress

duckducker23

Jun 20, 2017
On mac when I talk to Michelle at the cafe it goes to a black screen, and I cant progress. Anyone have the same issue or know of a workaround?
I think the MAC version is bugged when trying to display Michelle's house. I have the same issue - I even edited the save to try to get past the issues/ used completed v0.23 save to try to just go to Michelle's house. Got black screen every time.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeasideMystery-0.23.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yuzo555

Nov 23, 2023
This is merely a guess but it might have something to do with being able to play with one hand.
You're right, but I think the game should support both mouse and keyboard controls. Everyone entertains themselves at a different pace, and for those who have a slower pace, not every moment in the game is in a one-handed state, and in general people are still more familiar with using the keyboard for 3D games.

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
You're right, but I think the game should support both mouse and keyboard controls. Everyone entertains themselves at a different pace, and for those who have a slower pace, not every moment in the game is in a one-handed state, and in general people are still more familiar with using the keyboard for 3D games.
That's a matter of perspective. I suppose it's a thing for younger generations. I grew up gaming before anyone even knew to fantasize about some WASD and mouse look thingies.

alpha06

Mar 4, 2024
I think the MAC version is bugged when trying to display Michelle's house. I have the same issue - I even edited the save to try to get past the issues/ used completed v0.23 save to try to just go to Michelle's house. Got black screen every time.
no it is about your save it is a bug about customization. check back pages, someone was shared old save.

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
Cheers, same issue here. Tried an edit too.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
thank you, but bit after which volleyball game, the very first one that you only need 3 scores or the 12 scores one?
You don't need a score of 12 for the volleyball game anymore. This was a long time ago and already fixed by the dev with version 0.17.
Since then you just need to hit the ball 6 time to get a surprise.
I assume you are playing with a bugged save game from a version before 0.17.
Therefore I'd recommend you to start a complete new gameplay from the beginning and don't progress just with a single person, you need progress with all of them as soon as they appear in the Quest Menu and make a save before each Quest. That's what I do as you could see in the screenshoot I posted you before.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes