lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Sorry guys but I don’t understand all new scenes of last update diary on pc doesn’t help :/ any can write all of them here?

holentyr

Jan 26, 2019
As I go to Michelle's house, I am looking for the way and not the meeting. Where the meeting to go to his house. A padlock appears on the map.
You need to unlock Michell house first then. She will invite you to do Yoga in park for wich you need mattres that you can borrow from Emily in her room.

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Guys i found a bug. My task is *show mysterious card to Isabella* but when i meet her at the park there is no new option. Did someone had the same issue? I don't really want to replay the whole game bcs of this.
Damn. That's a big bug, because it triggers a series of interactions with several characters. It worked fine in older versions of the game. Sorry man, if you don't have old saves, it's time to start over :rolleyes:

fiamin

Jun 7, 2017
Guys this Oliver where exactly is he and what time / date I spent couple days looking / waiting for him at the end of the corridor where Lin class is but was not able to find him.

Reactions: Esco187

fiamin

Jun 7, 2017
So for me he's just not there. Is that a known bug?
I will try to go there and wait whole week from 7am till the collage will close and will let you know. For me he is not there I was there 3 days in a row waiting at the end of corridor skiping 1h.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
In order for Olivier to appear in the corridor, you must first beat up his friend in the bushes in front of the school.
You are a helpful member of F95. Can you also help me with this question: Where and when does Janice give you the "abandoned beach" quest?

parzyszek

May 7, 2023
1.barbell - there are additional weights in the garage
2.Janice - she gives you a quest at the very end of this update, and it is not needed for anything.

Reactions: El Buho

shota14r

Aug 13, 2020
Has the developer released a fixed mac version yet? I still can’t go to Michelle’s home after talking to her without receiving an infinite black screen, I can’t progress the game at all because of it, please!

Reactions: mr smith

rebels22

May 9, 2020
je vient de commencer l'histoire de la plage cachée , j'ai vu la photo chez janice il y à eu la cinémathèque au phare , je suis allée à la barrière et elle est bloquer. faut-il attendre la mise à jour pour continuer?

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes