MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
I'm too stupid with the volleyball game... do you need more strength for that, or what? The second or third time she hits me so hard that I can't get him... What am I doing wrong

And I also had Miss Lee at home because of the homework and the FBI aunt was with her and with me and we watched the video and now the next homework is due and Miss Lee always says "I'm very busy Let's postpone it until another day "BUT nothing happens and the only thing left in my task list is dinner with Brnda, which I can't do because my charisma is still level 1 :-(

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2017
I'm too stupid with the volleyball game... do you need more strength for that, or what? The second or third time she hits me so hard that I can't get him... What am I doing wrong

And I also had Miss Lee at home because of the homework and the FBI aunt was with her and with me and we watched the video and now the next homework is due and Miss Lee always says "I'm very busy Let's postpone it until another day "BUT nothing happens and the only thing left in my task list is dinner with Brnda, which I can't do because my charisma is still level 1 :-(
For extra charisma did you read the extra book in the college library
For volleyball - just repeatedly click the mouse the whole time instead of trying to time it
Not too use about the Wei Lee issue

Reactions: R94

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
do you need to play volleyball a second time after winning the first one? because i scored a 6 until Janice bounced the ball outside of the screen.

Ragel

Jun 27, 2017
So...has anyone solved the problem with the lack of tasks? There are still two closed icons in gallery, so there should definitely be several quests.

Big_Ass_Lover

Dec 1, 2018
can someone confirm if they have same stats as the same. It's strange that I don't have any tasks in the beginning of the last update.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes